Dynomyco We Want You: Side-by-Side Comparative Grow By BakedARea

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:
The grow yielded just over 2 pounds. I never got cure pics because of my father's rapidly declining health. He committed suicide in January.
We have now consumed it all and have just put away this year's crop of just under 9 pounds.
We never even wanted to grow a garden this year. Not even vegetables.
Between Multiple deaths in the family, my depression, inflation, new dog, my living soil wasn't prepared correctly, etc. there just wasn't enough fight left in us. We never even pulled the old soil or put the pots away.
Mother nature had other plans as she knew last year's meds wouldn't last long enough.
All the pots we left out(14) sprouted on late April. I pulled them all and mowed what sprouted in the yard. A couple ẁeeks later all the pots had resprouted so we decided to see what happens since at this point I had nothing in it.
this was the best grow we've ever completed. We had 2 major windstorms this year, a major drought for Oklahoma and nothing could stop these plants. I bent them, beat them, watered, droughted, lollipopped, manifolded, topped and manifolds, I did everything I could find to try. What did I have to lose.
The fox farm dry trio was the only canned nutes I used. Everything else was organic from the kitchen and compost.
I had three that produced well over a pound. We had some purple, some dark green, and some light green. I topped one at 8 feet so my neighbors didn't complain. The smell was amazing. I couldn't go in to defoliate fur more than about an hour due to it.

The grow yielded just over 2 pounds. I never got cure pics because of my father's rapidly declining health. He committed suicide in January.
We have now consumed it all and have just put away this year's crop of just under 9 pounds.
Between Multiple deaths in the family, my depression, inflation, new dog, my living soil wasn't prepared correctly, etc. there just wasn't enough fight left in us. We never even pulled the old soil or put the pots away.
Mother nature had other plans as she knew last year's meds wouldn't last long enough.
All the pots we left out(14) sprouted on late April. I pulled them all and mowed what sprouted in the yard. A couple ẁeeks later all the pots had resprouted so we decided to see what happens since at this point I had nothing in it.
this was the best grow we've ever completed. We had 2 major windstorms this year, a major drought for Oklahoma and nothing could stop these plants. I bent them, beat them, watered, droughted, lollipopped, manifolded, topped and manifolds, I did everything I could find to try. What did I have to lose.
The fox farm dry trio was the only canned nutes I used. Everything else was organic from the kitchen and compost.
I had three that produced well over a pound. We had some purple, some dark green, and some light green. I topped one at 8 feet so my neighbors didn't complain. The smell was amazing. I couldn't go in to defoliate fur more than about an hour due to it.
Sounds like you made the best of a terrible year LOM. I hope 2024 brings much happier prospects for you!

Also, I don't think yours was the grow Mike was asking about unless you used to be BakedArea. :hmmmm:

I'll try and see what pics I have in the next couple days. I honestly couldn't keep up with that much. So glad for my amazing wife. She trimmed at least 6 pounds of it and cataloged it all. We now have 100 quart jars to burp. Fun

Back
Top Bottom