Purple Kush, Regular/Photo - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow

We are just about down into the curing range now. Even now, this pot packs a wallop, so I am excited to see what happens with even week or two of cure. As of last night, the first batch reached 64% RH and started curing, the jar on the left... the last harvested plant and the one through the roto trimmer, the one in the very elegant 420 Magazine jar, is still sitting near 70% and slowly drying.
purple kush stash.JPG

Today we are about a month into the cure and it is time to wrap up this journal. Thank you to all who have followed along; you are very much appreciated.

The buds have become very hard and very beautiful. When ground up to make joints the kief falls away from these buds and makes a significant pile of goodness that can be blended back in. The high is powerful and long-lasting and I love the medicinal effect it has.

I do have a word of warning though when it comes to the drying and curing of our precious products. Our house has a smell. In the area where the drying and curing has been occurring there was enough of this stench to become at least for a while, a part of this pot's flavor profile. I had become nose blind to it but my right hand who does not live here had not, and she picked this up as coming out of my pot. She said, "it smells like your house!"

I have moved all drying and curing operations upstairs to the grow rooms where this should not occur. Always be aware that your product will pick up everything from its environment. Budwashing is mandatory and drying and curing must happen in a clean environment if you want your pot to smell like it should.

That being said, thank you to my right hand for being brave enough to hit me with this, and thank you to all of you for putting up with me too. I hope you all have great grows going on right at this moment and I wish you all the luck in the world with your harvest.

Moderators, please complete this journal.
20221205_084320.jpg

Today we are about a month into the cure and it is time to wrap up this journal. Thank you to all who have followed along; you are very much appreciated.

The buds have become very hard and very beautiful. When ground up to make joints the kief falls away from these buds and makes a significant pile of goodness that can be blended back in. The high is powerful and long-lasting and I love the medicinal effect it has.

I do have a word of warning though when it comes to the drying and curing of our precious products. Our house has a smell. In the area where the drying and curing has been occurring there was enough of this stench to become at least for a while, a part of this pot's flavor profile. I had become nose blind to it but my right hand who does not live here had not, and she picked this up as coming out of my pot. She said, "it smells like your house!"

I have moved all drying and curing operations upstairs to the grow rooms where this should not occur. Always be aware that your product will pick up everything from its environment. Budwashing is mandatory and drying and curing must happen in a clean environment if you want your pot to smell like it should.

That being said, thank you to my right hand for being brave enough to hit me with this, and thank you to all of you for putting up with me too. I hope you all have great grows going on right at this moment and I wish you all the luck in the world with your harvest.

Moderators, please complete this journal.
20221205_084320.jpg
Amazing. Beautiful buds. Purple and orange and dense and yummy. And I’m sure they have your lovely organic taste as well. :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom