4x4 Mainline Madness - White Cookies & Purple Kush

re: 4x4 Mainline Madness - White Cookies & Purple Kush

God these purple strains are b-e-a-utiful! More and more i want one in my garden. Top job, friendo.

20160320_010718.jpg
one pk came down last night, dont really like the yield on it. for being a week older than the others lol. 6 colas drying. ill be lucky if I get 2 ozs off it.

What a grow ended up here from one of nismo12 comments on his grow and now I've got to read your whole journal

Impressive stuff

Thanks! Ive got some pics coming up soon, I work here in a few but after I get off I'll post some. turning awesome colors right now

SO! got 67gs off the smallest purple kush, pulled another pk down, currently drying, then I am starving the rest out no water and the sativa cookies weighs so much it fell to the floor, trichs cloudy so I cut it last night, but holy shit, same environment the purple ksuh foxtailed like a bitch and only the main top nugs filled out and the white cookies is thick as hell, I think I got about 10 ozs at least of white cookies off the 2 and only like 6 off 3 pks. so cks pk is a no go I wouldn't buy it. the smells are absolutely fucking amazing tho. white cookies smells like a mixture of ice cream and sweet candy.

Those are some awesome looking plants. Ours just started to go purple and I love it already. Kinda disappointing about the yield though. I'm going to start at the beginning of your journal to see about this mainline. But regardless of yield, you did a mighty fine job with these girls.

:bravo: :passitleft:

Thanks! Just dont give em too much light or N and you should ve fine, im sure this next one i chopped will have more on it though...
I cant wait to smoke the cookies, looks so damn tasty!

SO! got 67gs off the smallest purple kush, pulled another pk down, currently drying, then I am starving the rest out no water and the sativa cookies weighs so much it fell to the floor, trichs cloudy so I cut it last night, but holy shit, same environment the purple ksuh foxtailed like a bitch and only the main top nugs filled out and the white cookies is thick as hell, I think I got about 10 ozs at least of white cookies off the 2 and only like 6 off 3 pks. so cks pk is a no go I wouldn't buy it. the smells are absolutely fucking amazing tho. white cookies smells like a mixture of ice cream and sweet candy.

I just sprouted a CKS PK. 100+ days from now I'll let ya know how we made out. :)

Great pics of your harvest though Purps! :goodjob:

Great purps on fat buds. I tried to catch the process the times I've seen your thread on the first page. Congrats on your harvest. I have some purples among my next grow seeds and PK is in my next shopping list for sure. I had some beautiful purps too on my freshly harvested girls but mostly on trichomes. This color attracts me so much : )

Great purps on fat buds. I tried to catch the process the times I've seen your thread on the first page. Congrats on your harvest. I have some purples among my next grow seeds and PK is in my next shopping list for sure. I had some beautiful purps too on my freshly harvested girls but mostly on trichomes. This color attracts me so much : )

Yeah the purple is pretty unreal, everyone that sees it is like whaaaaa lol

Id give you reps again for that Barney the dinosaur buds. But it won't let me but I'll find another post haha... That's freaking crazy how purple/mauve they are. Wow. My hats off to you, Mr. Purpsmagurps, jolly good. :)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Id give you reps again for that Barney the dinosaur buds. But it won't let me but I'll find another post haha... That's freaking crazy how purple/mauve they are. Wow. My hats off to you, Mr. Purpsmagurps, jolly good. :)

KiG :green_heart:cheers
thanks man! love the reps :) I traded my friend3 beans of the pk and he seems to be dialing it in right, he ahas a 5x10 and his environment is colder and not as intense on the light aspect, leaves are fat as hell. something I never got out of pk... I went balls out on the light aspect....

Back
Top Bottom