Shaggn's 600W Hempy - Crop King - White Cookies & Purple Kush

I used to use a perlite/vermiculite mix but changed to 100% perlite. The 2Ls are just used to veg in now, keeps it neat and manageable to move as I have a bad back among other ailments. I used to run SoG but have switched to try out mainlining/manifold in larger containers. This round will be 10 mainlined for 4 each in 2 1\2 gal containers. Next round will be 4 mainlined for 8 each in 5 or 6 gal containers. Peace!!

Will post some pictures soon... 8\10 clones rooted so far, hence the extended veg time. I grew them out enough to take a top clone of each. The originals have been moved to bigger containers and mainlined for 4 each, one managed to split into 3 instead of just 2, so I leaft it to be. Almost time to switch to bloom. Peace!!

Not the best photo but will get more once I set up the bloom tent/system. Peace!!
IMG_150923.JPG

For those following along, I will have a very nice update tomorrow. Peace!!

Forgot to mention the 2 other clones have finally rooted. So 10\10 clones!!

Put everything together and now we are just letting the ladies get acclimated to the HPS lighting. Switching from T5s to 600w can be a shock to the plants. The tower fan you can see should be hanging sideways at the back wall in the next update or that's the plan thus far. Thanks for taking a look. Peace!!

IMG_152120.JPG

IMG_152227.JPG

IMG_152325.JPG

IMG_152426.JPG

Beginning of next cycle will be 12\12, now the fun begins.... I picked up 4 - 6gal containers in prep for the next run. It will/should be 4 mained for 8 each. I'm not sure if that size container will be to much, but we will see. If it turns out that way, then the following may be a single mained for 16 or possibly 32\scrogged. Again we will see. This method is new to me, but my main outlook is cutting down the numbers (used to run 64 SoG in 2Ls) w/o compromising on time taken to harvest. I do have room to pre-veg and have ready to transfer when needed. Also ease of cycle plays a role. Who knows where I will end up, but any incite from personal experience would be appreciated greatly. Peace!!

Thanks Arteekay. Currently trying to get caught up in your journal, but with a bunch of kids and Christmas, it seems to be a journey lol. I must admit that I'm hoping for some good stretch to make room for large colas but we will see. Peace!!

I did inflate it with daily updates and lots of pictures, excited new parent with a first set of new children and all. Although I have to say this community is almost as fun and rewarding as the girls downstairs. Didn't feel that way until I started the journal.

I've had some problems uploading my pictures lately. I managed to get them all on here but with some struggle lol. I will add some new pictures in a few days to show the major changes that have occurred. Peace!!

IMG_165922.JPG

IMG_166029.JPG

IMG_166228.JPG

IMG_166320.JPG

IMG_166423.JPG

IMG_166521.JPG

IMG_166720.JPG

IMG_166823.JPG

IMG_166926.JPG

IMG_167022.JPG

Your Harem looks beautiful Shaggn!
:circle-of-love:

Thank you Stage, I'm very pleased thus far.

Art, no favourites just yet, but they are in a race to see who continues on in this garden.

Alright, bonus double update time!!!! Figured out that for some reason I can only upload a couple pictures at a time. Updates will continue as normal again. Peace!!

DAY 17 since FliP
IMG_167733.JPG

IMG_167829.JPG

IMG_167933.JPG

IMG_168033.JPG

IMG_168129.JPG

IMG_168226.JPG

IMG_168325.JPG

IMG_168429.JPG

IMG_168521.JPG

IMG_168626.JPG

IMG_168917.JPG