Shaggn's 600W Hempy - Crop King - White Cookies & Purple Kush

Thank you very much for the rep slap, Stage!!

In return I will share some new photos with a nice surprise for day 21. We have some nice frost starting out, just as the stretch should be nearly complete!! Peace!!

IMG_173321.JPG

IMG_173527.JPG

IMG_173627.JPG

IMG_173723.JPG

IMG_173827.JPG

Next round of close-ups will be without the hps lighting. Peace!!

At first I was concerned about some strange behaviour. It ended up being my issue and not the strain. White cookies likes room for her roots and can throw some weird leaf distortion/discoloration. I veg in party cups till they are full of roots, can't do that with these. That aside, I really like this strain thus far. Peace!!

I did the same i if you look at my second journal lol the roots were massive and i just put them into flower, I am hoping for good result we will see, im glad yours are doing great. ill send you a pm after i post 50 lol

Day 25 since flip to 12/12. I have to look but I don't think I've mentioned what nutrients I am using and I'm sure those following will be quite shocked at the end results of this grow. No I'm not using miracle grow or anything like that, but the line is plain and cheap, more along the lines of K.I.S.S. but it works well enough for me. As promised, some pictures of the frost and we aren't even at 4 weeks, well almost.

I will do an update shortly on my water bubbling set-up. I bubble my water to add oxygen and try to remove as much nasties from my tap water as possible. That being said, my city has been awarded for having clean and tasty water according to regulations. Whatever that means lol.... Peace!!

IMG_136223.JPG

IMG_135923.JPG

IMG_136025.JPG

IMG_135828.JPG

Here we are at day 28. We have possibly made it to the halfway point, give or take a few days. I'm really excited about how far this strain has come in such a short period of time. I'm hopeful to get one each and anything past that is a bonus. Peace!!

IMG_174423.JPG

IMG_174819.JPG

IMG_175017.JPG

IMG_175322.JPG

IMG_175724.JPG

IMG_176026.JPG

IMG_176323.JPG

IMG_176621.JPG

IMG_176923.JPG

IMG_177222.JPG

IMG_177516.JPG

Day 36.. I started to have some leaf margin curl and thought maybe heat stress. Nope, I messed up my last feed and made it a little hotter than they liked. Corrected with a lighter feed/ flush and everything looks on track. Next round of pictures will be a run of them all. Peace!!

IMG_181729.JPG

IMG_182321.JPG

IMG_182026.JPG

Still here... Been super busy but did some work in the tent. Everything is looking amazing and blooming nicely. Didn't have a chance for pictures, as it was a feed/watering night. Will post update tomorrow for those following. I've yet to find a complete grow journal from start to finish, which I hope to complete and provide. I may not be as detailed as some like but welcome all to any questions. I have a bunch of views but wonder why I have only a few followers. Peace!!

It's hard to know how many subscribers a grow journal actually has, and maybe that's a good thing. It inspired me to keep journalling and hopefully others would come around and at least view it. Often a grower is doing everything well and there's really no suggestions or comments required. Speaking personally it's the pictures and detail that keep me going back to a journal over and over.

I'm here for the duration, but as a new grower I don't have much to add other than :goodjob:.

Thanks for the comments!! Here is a couple pictures from 2 days ago. As said I will post some new pictures tonight. Peace!!

IMG_185625.JPG

IMG_185525.JPG

IMG_184824.JPG

Back
Top Bottom