After Action Report

All right, they're all bagged and tagged now and I ended up 514g + around 10g random that fell off during washing and of course a lot of frosty trim.

I was hoping to hit the ½kg mark, so that's nice, but being the delicate crocus I am, I of course only take the finest which is about half the booty ;)

I froze the trim fresh and will use it for bubble hash, the trim from the last 2 plants was dried and used for shake hash and I got 1,17g from that :)

Crystal Cookies #2, #3, #4 and Sunset Sherbet #2 clones have been potted up to 4L pots so they can become motherplants :)

I'm undecided on Crystal Cookies #5, but definitely not keeping the tall Sunset Sherbet #1, it tastes like vegetable juice, not for vikings...

Sunset Sherbet #2 hermed late in flower (or someone close did...) and there are a few unripe seeds here and there.

The smell/taste is like raspberry sauce with hazelnut and chocolate, very complex and intriguing, but not loud or overpowering, like catching a glimpse out of the corner of your eye and instinctively turning to see more :)

Flowers are dark green with some purple, and they're rather small and of medium density, the frost level is decent+.

The effect is happy and relaxed, nice night time herb, don't buy it to grow from seed - only for hunting phenos!

Great! It always nice to be surprised by the results. I'm very happy with my Spliff Berry. Gets the pain down to a manageable level and no couchlock but some uplifting effect. Can't wait until the final curing is done. Will put her in a jar today. Wish she would have delivered more but I'm sure to grow that again.

Always nice to find a strain that works :)

Got good back pain relief with Forbidden Jelly #1 which I didn't keep... But I have #4 - #10 going now and hopes are high :)

The cookies are to be used with care, or you'll be too shitfaced to operate for a couple of hours :D
Not couchlock, the couch will get you in a Half-Nelson and choke you out :ganjamon:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom