Highya Krissi,

You've had quite a night of it. You spent the whole night trimming (among other things). I hope you make up for the loss of sleep today!
I've been making up for it when I can. Luckily for me, the pre cured testers of Maestro are amazingly heavy indica hitting-if I can't sleep at least it calms me down and slowd down my brain
Love the pictures of Big Bull all trimmed. You do such a meticulous job! Well manicured!! You seem very organized with a place for everything and everything in it's place. I'm that way too. I leave things unkempt to remind me of the things that need to be done.
I'm really OCD. The grow room has been giving me fits because it hasn't been as organized as I would like it to be. Been working on that since a couple days ago-making progress!
You have the next seeds dropped for another journal. Looks like some more winners!! I would like to try Super Lemon Haze one day. We can watch you grow her up to see her habits and looks! Fun!
We ran a Gorilla Glue SLH and you loved her, as did the rest of us-Gigi! Do you remember her??

I'm praying for you and the oncologist report!! I hope it's benign!! I also hope you get plenty of rest to get back on track! Take care of you! Happy Smokin'
So oncologist appt yesterday gave me no answers. This old oncologist I followed up with says to keep waiting until I have some very noticeable symptoms. Says everything I told him is probably cause I'm just a busy mom. Luckily, my primary told me to get away from him and get a second opinion. The new oncologist saw my reports and asked me to come in her first available but that's not til Jan 10th. I'd rather wait and have her help me find what is wrong than stay not doing anything with this schmuck and watching my numbers just keep going up. New doc has plans for finding what is causing the numbers to both be elevated and continue to rise.
Sweet harvest Krissi! Extra Plump bud! :love: :woohoo:
Very plump buds! She was 34 inches tall and boasted 7.1 OZ! Go Maestro!
stunning spears and pineapples... all the colours!! just wonderful!:bravo::cheer:
She is such a fabulous array of colors and Scents. I would love to share a smoke and a whiff of her-another strain I have now had that barely loses any smell through drying!
Hope you're sleeping. I can't imagine being awake for more than 24 hours. It makes me yawn just thinking about it. Of course, I'm old so there's that. :laughtwo:
I'm past 40. That's old in my sisters book who is only 29. I kind of slept...been stressed so sleep has become more of a deprivation than a reality
Congrats on the harvest! I love those reddish spears. The Big Bull, I presume?
Appreciate it HG! This is the Big Bull, yes, I assume the red is from her Black Domina parent. Early Pearl and Skunk don't show off these cool colors she has!
Highya Krissi,

Just checking in to see if you're stirring about. Hope you're okay! Hope you're having a nice day. Happy Smokin'
I'm alive. I'm angry today, not at anyone other than we all know who, but I'll be fine.

Digging into these girls and catching up on my updates helps to ease the hand shakes!

Thank God for good bud guys and gals. And strong coffee.

So I jarred Maestro up. She, as aforementioned, was 7.1 OZ. I was not surprised at all. 34 of the stackiest inches I have ever ran. She out did Onyx by an ounce and a half and Onyx had an extra inch and a half on her.

So glad to be running these again. Testers are just what my body needs-brain slow, appetite up, body high, pain management, anxiety relief and some nods to insomnia help although mine has been somewhat uncontrollable lately.

I'll come back when I have curing pics, just wanted to catch up and show face on here cause I neglected the end of this journal some with all going on!

Have a great day!

Big Bull Harvest 1.jpg

Big Bull Harvest 2.jpg

Big Bull-Jarring-7.1OZ.jpg

Highya Krissi,

7 oz is great! Very nice group of Buds!! Thankful they'll help to reduce stress levels, maybe even help you to sleep. My last smoke session for the day is around supper (7-8). So I smoke the Mobsta, a hybrid, a couple hours before bed. Then a benedryl before bedtime. I don't always sleep through the night, but I usually get 7-8 hrs of sleep. Works for me. The older you get, the more important sleep is. I hope you're hanging on for better days!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

7 oz is great! Very nice group of Buds!! Thankful they'll help to reduce stress levels, maybe even help you to sleep.
Yes, I was very happy with her dried amount! Plus, she helped me fall asleep last night until the nervous energies came to me in my sleep and woke me up! Ill just smoke more tonight!
My last smoke session for the day is around supper (7-8). So I smoke the Mobsta, a hybrid, a couple hours before bed. Then a benedryl before bedtime.
I need 2 benadryl so how many Mobstah joints is that??!!
I don't always sleep through the night, but I usually get 7-8 hrs of sleep. Works for me. The older you get, the more important sleep is. I hope you're hanging on for better days!! Happy Smokin'
I dream of days where I will sleep 5 hours straight or 8 hours total!

Thanks Bode. Happy Smoking to you!

Highya Krissi,

I'm sorry for you and not sleeping very well. I'm guessing you don't read about health very much. Stress is a killer! Did you know that when we sleep, our body cleanses itself, body and brain. I know if I say too much, it won't be good. But, you need the opportunity to correct health issues, if you care. I don't want to preach, so I'll stop now! I only hope you won't cut me off.
Oh, I did answer the notes you left on my pics, and I left a couple more. Hope you're well. Happy Smokin'

We ran a Gorilla Glue SLH and you loved her, as did the rest of us-Gigi! Do you remember her??

Gorgeous, chunky colas. Good job.

So oncologist appt yesterday gave me no answers. This old oncologist I followed up with says to keep waiting until I have some very noticeable symptoms. Says everything I told him is probably cause I'm just a busy mom. Luckily, my primary told me to get away from him and get a second opinion. The new oncologist saw my reports and asked me to come in her first available but that's not til Jan 10th. I'd rather wait and have her help me find what is wrong than stay not doing anything with this schmuck and watching my numbers just keep going up. New doc has plans for finding what is causing the numbers to both be elevated and continue to rise.

I don't know what this is about but it worries me especially since you seem to have stress issues as well. Any chance you've made yourself some concentrated cannabis oil? I would feel better if you took some of this along with your other meds since it's been proven to prevent/stop some cancers. :hug: :love::hug:

I'm past 40. That's old in my sisters book who is only 29. I kind of slept...been stressed so sleep has become more of a deprivation than a reality

Well, that's still at least 20 years younger than me. And, you're barely 40 never mind past. You just had your 40th, didn't you?

I take 2600 mg of Hash Plant-infused oil in capsules before I go to bed and they help me sleep through the night (except for potty breaks, unfortunately).

I'm alive. I'm angry today, not at anyone other than we all know who, but I'll be fine.

😥

Digging into these girls and catching up on my updates helps to ease the hand shakes!

Thank God for good bud guys and gals. And strong coffee.

So I jarred Maestro up. She, as aforementioned, was 7.1 OZ. I was not surprised at all. 34 of the stackiest inches I have ever ran. She out did Onyx by an ounce and a half and Onyx had an extra inch and a half on her.

So glad to be running these again. Testers are just what my body needs-brain slow, appetite up, body high, pain management, anxiety relief and some nods to insomnia help although mine has been somewhat uncontrollable lately.

I'll come back when I have curing pics, just wanted to catch up and show face on here cause I neglected the end of this journal some with all going on!

Have a great day!

Congrats on the yield! It doesn't surprise me in the least as your buds looked huge.

Highya Krissi,

I'm sorry for you and not sleeping very well. I'm guessing you don't read about health very much.
Quite the contrary my friend! I am very much into science and health. Namely why im making such a big deal from these tumor markers. Aside from my immune disorder. Im a healthy athletic person. For this doc to just basically want to wait for me to be overly symptomatic before he digs into the "whys" just proves how messed up our HealthCare system is. And on top of that, years of Big Pharma drugs have really made me look for homeopathic and holistic ways to heal myself.
Stress is a killer!
I know, 150%, that this is my biggest ailment. This is the catalyst for so many issues I have, insomnia, anxiety, depression, even arthritis and how much more rapidly my psoriatic arthritis progresses because of it.
Did you know that when we sleep, our body cleanses itself, body and brain.
Your natural body reset...I miss out a lot on, TK did let me sleep til 11 today though and I fell asleep at like 3AM so a solid 8 hours for me, besides getting up here and there
I know if I say too much, it won't be good. But, you need the opportunity to correct health issues, if you care. I don't want to preach, so I'll stop now! I only hope you won't cut me off.
I'll never cut you off. I know you care so deeply and I appreciate that more than words.
Oh, I did answer the notes you left on my pics, and I left a couple more. Hope you're well. Happy Smokin'
and I answered you back!! Yaay! Happy smoking Bode. Thanks for everything, truly.
Gorgeous, chunky colas. Good job.
Thanks a lot girl!
I don't know what this is about but it worries me especially since you seem to have stress issues as well. Any chance you've made yourself some concentrated cannabis oil? I would feel better if you took some of this along with your other meds since it's been proven to prevent/stop some cancers. :hug: :love::hug:
Thank you so much for your concern as well lady belle. I have actually talked to Rob about making some RSO. I have an excellent how to and he is willing to help me along the way provided I have any further questions since it is a process.

What specific oil do you make for yourself and would you mind sharing how you make yours, if you run into some free time of course.
Well, that's still at least 20 years younger than me. And, you're barely 40 never mind past. You just had your 40th, didn't you?
I did, in June...osteophytes on my neck already like I'm an old lady...but most days I feel younger than I am. I'm told I don't look or act my age. I guess that's good.
I take 2600 mg of Hash Plant-infused oil in capsules before I go to bed and they help me sleep through the night (except for potty breaks, unfortunately).
I have to potty all the time. Especially after the baby. I have to potty when I sneeze and cough and laugh so I definitely feel you on getting up at night to pee lol
He's just that way....
Congrats on the yield! It doesn't surprise me in the least as your buds looked huge.
Me either, she was so heavy the whole time. Plus, specs had her as a heavy yield to begin with. We will see what we can do with @DYNOMYCO being implemented from the get go with these Big Bulls I'm running now-expect them to run a little larger than Maestro because of it

What specific oil do you make for yourself and would you mind sharing how you make yours, if you run into some free time of course.
I sent you info but you never got back to me Even made my own distiller

Highya Krissi,

I'm relieved that you are concerned about your health. At least, I'll know you do everything you can to remain healthy in the midst of this world! And a couple Mobsta dubes will help with the stress thing!!
I wanted to mention one more time about my oil. It's so easy. 2 cups Oil (olive), 2 oz bud (decarboxylated, ground) into oil (in a small crock pot). Cook on low for 8-16 hrs stirring occasionally. Cool, strain, and dose! I can elaborate if you go this route. Happy Smokin'

I sent you info but you never got back to me Even made my own distiller
My brain has been very scattered Brew, I know you did. My apologies for not getting back with you sooner. I am in the midst of actually going to do it now, so im trying to get as much info as I can
Highya Krissi,

I'm relieved that you are concerned about your health. At least, I'll know you do everything you can to remain healthy in the midst of this world! And a couple Mobsta dubes will help with the stress thing!!
My next run has to have some. I was thinking since I have regular seeds, maybe I could start a couple outside and see what my odds are next spring then bring it inside once I know it's a girl. It could just blend in over in the corner of my yard...
I wanted to mention one more time about my oil. It's so easy. 2 cups Oil (olive), 2 oz bud (decarboxylated, ground) into oil (in a small crock pot). Cook on low for 8-16 hrs stirring occasionally. Cool, strain, and dose! I can elaborate if you go this route. Happy Smokin'
Thanks again Bode

I'll be getting back with everyone who sent me oil, cartridge or dabs making info shortly as this is my next special project.

So Maestro was a little high in humidity today. I swear she is taking forever cause those buds are so dense.

I grabbed a couple buds that were hanging out in the catch tray while I let her air out again and brought them utside with me while the little man and I played with chalk.

Got a couple pics.

One is just a magnification on the phone of some trichies.

This was one of the green/gold buds-as you can tell and not one of her more red spears.

Still quite charming.

She is pulled apart because I've been worried about mold with her being so dense!

No worries though, no mold, just a worried mom

Big Bull Harvested.jpg

Big Bull-Post Harvest.jpg

Big Bull harvest-non scope trichomes.jpg

Last two photos in this journal.

I'll post some cured pics of both Stella, our Gelato-K and Maestro, our Big Bull, in one of my current journals soon!

Just never happened to get rid of Maestro's pot and I figured why not show how she was able to do what she did.

Big channels for those @Prescription Blend nutrients to move through.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :love: :love: :love:

Special thanks again to @Mars Hydro for their state-of-the-art 6in temp/humidity controlled inline system and the stunning FC4800. To @CannaPot for linking me to Kannabia Seeds, a Spanish seed bank that clearly delivers strains with amazing harvest potential. To @DYNOMYCO for proving to me just how much more we can access from our plants using not just mychorrizal, but an innoculent of this specificity-killer science behind developing this root enhancer.

Finally of course, to all of my friends and everyone who rooted on these girls from seedling to flower. You guys are what makes the grow worlds go round!

:green_heart: :passitleft::Namaste:

Great work Krissi, the bud looks gorgeous ♥️
Thanks so much Roy! Added a few more tags to the journal title for your SEO purposes just now also-didn't realize I shorted this one!
:thanks: :green_heart:

Quite the contrary my friend! I am very much into science and health. Namely why im making such a big deal from these tumor markers. Aside from my immune disorder. Im a healthy athletic person. For this doc to just basically want to wait for me to be overly symptomatic before he digs into the "whys" just proves how messed up our HealthCare system is. And on top of that, years of Big Pharma drugs have really made me look for homeopathic and holistic ways to heal myself.

That's interesting that you consider yourself a healthy, athletic person despite all your health issues. I always consider myself to be a healthy person, too despite my rheumatoid arthritis (similar to yours).
Thank you so much for your concern as well lady belle. I have actually talked to Rob about making some RSO. I have an excellent how to and he is willing to help me along the way provided I have any further questions since it is a process.

Highya Krissi,

My oil is very similar to Bode's. In a small crockpot, I mix 40 grams of ground bud into 1 cup (8 oz) of sunflower oil and let it simmer for around 3 hours. Half an hour before it's done, I add liquid sunflower lecithin as it's supposed to make the cannabis more bioavailable.

Thanks so much Roy! Added a few more tags to the journal title for your SEO purposes just now also-didn't realize I shorted this one!
:thanks: :green_heart:

What does SEO stand for?

That's interesting that you consider yourself a healthy, athletic person despite all your health issues. I always consider myself to be a healthy person, too despite my rheumatoid arthritis (similar to yours).
I'm very lean, lots of muscle mass, always maintained athlete shape. Just have immune issues. If I wasn't as healthy as I was being an athlete the beginning part of my life, I probably wouldn't be in the shape I am now. Been able to battle things easier I think
My oil is very similar to Bode's. In a small crockpot, I mix 40 grams of ground bud into 1 cup (8 oz) of sunflower oil and let it simmer for around 3 hours. Half an hour before it's done, I add liquid sunflower lecithin as it's supposed to make the cannabis more bioavailable.
Thank you so much! Another note in my oil jar!
What does SEO stand for?
Search engine optimization. Gets 420MAGAZINE visible on Google search engines. I had no idea what it was

Back
Top Bottom