Highya Krissi,

I hope you'll be able to enjoy your vacation in Florida! Lots of fun things to do down there. We lived in Clearwater for 3 years. Loved it! I hope the weather is decent while you're there, too! Hope for the best with your biopsy report! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I hope you'll be able to enjoy your vacation in Florida! Lots of fun things to do down there. We lived in Clearwater for 3 years. Loved it! I hope the weather is decent while you're there, too! Hope for the best with your biopsy report! Happy Smokin'
Thanks so much Bode, see some rain coming a few days but that's ok! Wheelchair will be ready for me if I need it at Disney, going to Pebble Beach and just trying to relax! Xoxo

Highya Krissi,

So sorry to hear you'll need a wheelchair! I hope it's not that bad yet! Did you know Pebble Beach is in California? Don't know if Florida has one or not. Have fun down there! :love: :love: :love: :hug::hug: Happy Smokin'

Has anyone heard from Krissi. I miss you girl! Happy Smokin'

Guys and gals. I've got a lot to tell you and even more to catch up on. I plan on spending quite some time on here tomorrow doing all of that. Long story short until then, I needed to quit burning that candle on both ends while I had 20 million things going on with my health and personal life. You all know that if I can't give it all when I'm here, I'd rather be absent than half ass it. I just couldn't balance all of what life had put on me over these last 4 months. Been trying to strike a balance and I feel as if I'm finally at a good place and mindful once again.

Catch up here, on messages and on your journals tomorrow.

Much love my 420 friends...errr...family...

Guys and gals. I've got a lot to tell you and even more to catch up on. I plan on spending quite some time on here tomorrow doing all of that. Long story short until then, I needed to quit burning that candle on both ends while I had 20 million things going on with my health and personal life. You all know that if I can't give it all when I'm here, I'd rather be absent than half ass it. I just couldn't balance all of what life had put on me over these last 4 months. Been trying to strike a balance and I feel as if I'm finally at a good place and mindful once again.

Welcome back

Just glad to see your safe and sound welcome back :)

Highya Krissi,

So glad to see you back!! I'm also glad you are sorting things out. Can't wait to chat with you again. Talk to you tomorrow!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom