Highya Krissi,

Wow! Very pretty pictures!! And lots of them!! That's a good thing! Nice trim job! Big Bull girls got a trim down under! Hopefully they'll concentrate on bigger buds!
Buds were pretty covered and they are so thick, I felt we needed increased airflow to prevent mold, hence the trim!
I was noticing, the lady on the left looks like her leaves are getting a little extra light! The claw is back. I'm not sure, but I think that's what the claw means.
So in this tent, depending on what side you are on and how tall the plants are and/or close to the light, gives off a yellow hue. It didn’t happen really with the tall SSC girls I had in here but it's happening with these Bulls. Now I won't say that I don't see the coloring being not as green because I do, I just want to note that out of the tent, you'd never know.

The clawing but shiny leaves are a result of the Stacker I use, I'm noticing. Once you hit the max dose, it's pretty strain dependent on how they respond-I saw it on Deelite last grow. Little on the SSC girls but not much.

Took a stacker feed off and replaced it with a CMAG feed instead so that should maybe help with the overflow of nutes in such short plants. I will say though, short plants, huge buds, the Humboldt's Flower Stacker for the win!
But they have shiny leaves, which is good. And very nice buddage! I hope your life finds an even keel, for your sake! Happy Smokin'
It's calm today, been on the couch updating and hanging with the baby. Finally a day of nothing to do in the house. I could go food shopping but hey, what's one more day, I deserve to chill out with my son.

We just got him his own TV so now I keep my bedroom clean and the living room all day AND can watch my shows on the main TV in peace. All is well with the world.

No photos of the plants today, I was behind and tired last night and just got some of the 4x4. I did clean the crap out of my grow room and reorganized yesterday. Even took over a closet that was once TKs. Gave myself a photo area. Changed out some old jugs for new ones. Really did some work.

Posted these on a Pest Prevention Feed yesterday just cause I feel it so important to tell all growers, especially new, just how a clean grow space can help reduce stress on you and your plants while keeping them healthier.

It makes caring for your plants so much easier when all is nice and tidy and you are organized and have a system in place. I don't care what your system is, but have one and stick to it and please, wipe down your bottles, don't let them be gross and sticky.

Also, keep a shop vac in your grow space for easy cleaning.

That's all folks!

I made up for that today

It was rough, as you saw. Just pulled another all nighter. Getting things back to normal, Christmas stuff put up, house in order again plants in order and trimmed and fed and tried to get pics....always something!

Point in that, is to try to get pictures of an actual trichome in clarity, not just a mess of trichomes. You will see sparse trichome shots on purpose as I hone into focusing on the smallest of the smallest and trying to make it pop!

I'm going to get this macro game down. Got some shots of Sirius Black around 3 AM ill post them later in the other journal

So true! Happy New Year's Bode!!

Happy New Year's Clover!

Happy New Year's Norway!

Thanks so much and Happy New Year's to you as well!!

So guys no long commentary today. Bode knows, I had a plumbing issue, sewage back up NYE while giving the baby a bath. Hot mess. Been catching up.

Trimmed and fed these two Big Bull girls overnight. Cleaned the tent. Took pics. In the 3x3 and out.

We have a Plant of the Day Focus in SIMON!!

BUT JUST PICS!

Before and after trims, some of her massive girth. Some of what her self top did to her build. I strayed away from bud shots as you guys have been getting nothing but those.

Sorry for the onslaught of photos but I hope it brings us back to speed....plus I had shorted yall on this journal I feel the last few days preceeding this entry anyway.

Salute. I'll be back once I rest a little today have some coffee, hear from the city sewage dept and get the Christmas decorations stored and in the attic.

Your girls are looking awesome as always Jersey, I finally got a decent nite’s sleep 💤. Been watching the Dark on NFs but it’s pretty strange. Hope your having a good day! Happy Growing in the New Year. CL🍀

Your girls are looking awesome as always Jersey,
Hi Clover, thanks buddy. Hope you are relaxing today!
I finally got a decent nite’s sleep 💤. Been watching the Dark on NFs but it’s pretty strange.
Ummm...watched the new season of I am a Killer...awesome...I saw Dark, maybe I'll check it out, I like strange.
Hope your having a good day! Happy Growing in the New Year. CL🍀
I'm taking it slow today, just literally still in my robe. It's warranted and I like it! Get your robe, too! We can be robe friends. Is it hot there like it is here? 65 today

Hi Clover, thanks buddy. Hope you are relaxing today!

Ummm...watched the new season of I am a Killer...awesome...I saw Dark, maybe I'll check it out, I like strange.

I'm taking it slow today, just literally still in my robe. It's warranted and I like it! Get your robe, too! We can be robe friends. Is it hot there like it is here? 65 today
I wearing my robe rite now, and I don’t care what I look like I’ll put my winter coat over it and smoke a cig or wake n bake outside. I love my velour robe❤️. CL🍀

I wearing my robe rite now, and I don’t care what I look like I’ll put my winter coat over it and smoke a cig or wake n bake outside. I love my velour robe❤️. CL🍀
No way, the one I have on today is velour too-light blue, I bet yours if Hugh Heffner red, though idk why cause it's the hottest day so far....maybe cause it was so hot I put the AC back on....

No way, the one I have on today is velour too-light blue, I bet yours if Hugh Heffner red, though idk why cause it's the hottest day so far....maybe cause it was so hot I put the AC back on....
No it’s black, reds just not my color but I have a maroon T-shirt I like 👍. CL🍀

No it’s black, reds just not my color but I have a maroon T-shirt I like 👍. CL🍀
Oh thank God, I thought you were gonna say light pink...I loathe when men wear light pink. Just idk I don't like it :rofl:

Oh thank God, I thought you were gonna say light pink...I loathe when men wear light pink. Just idk I don't like it :rofl:
Cmon Jersey I’m in Chicago do you really think I’d wear pink? First of all I don’t like it secondly I probably get my ass kicked and if I didn’t I would need to. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

I knew you were a better man than that Clover :high-five:

Thanks Papa! Feels so good to be clean :rofl:
You would be proud of me Jersey I just got done cleaning my tent. Wiped it down with alcohol now if only I could decide on a smart fan or @MarsHydro smart strip. It sure is expensive getting a tent supplied. Smh CL🍀

You would be proud of me Jersey I just got done cleaning my tent. Wiped it down with alcohol now if only I could decide on a smart fan or @MarsHydro smart strip. It sure is expensive getting a tent supplied. Smh CL🍀
:bravo:

You go Clover! It is slightly on the costly side but these brands make it so they can be affordable for most. It is an investment for sure but the turn around and experience makes it worth it, I think

:bravo:

You go Clover! It is slightly on the costly side but these brands make it so they can be affordable for most. It is an investment for sure but the turn around and experience makes it worth it, I think
I sure hope so, I’m thinking probably go with the strip and hopefully I can monitor temps/humidity myself but Idk? Too many decisions makes put shit off. lol CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

Cleaning is a necessary chore! I like getting in the mood for that! We do that every once in awhile. Love your closet/storage cabinet area. Everything is handy! Organization is good. Seems like your life is under control again! Good for you! Happy Smokin'

I sure hope so, I’m thinking probably go with the strip and hopefully I can monitor temps/humidity myself but Idk? Too many decisions makes put shit off. lol CL🍀
Any decisions yet Clover?
Highya Krissi,

Cleaning is a necessary chore! I like getting in the mood for that! We do that every once in awhile. Love your closet/storage cabinet area. Everything is handy! Organization is good. Seems like your life is under control again! Good for you! Happy Smokin'
I love cleaning. It makes me feel like a new person. Idk it literally takes anxiety away from me in the act of and post doing it. I've always been that way, messes make me uncomfortable and anxious!

DAYS 95/96 DAY 37 FLOWER:

So guys and gals, I wanted to go a little different in my approach again today as we talk about these Big Bull girls.

From Kannabia Seeds, a Spanish sister bank to @CannaPot, these 80% Indica dominant plants are made to produce bulk and mass.

They are heavily resistant to mold and pests but with the denseness of the colas, it is super important to stay mindful of and looking out for mold.

One of the reasons I like to wet trim is cause I can catch mold early upon harvest if it is there. These two plants will be wet trimmed if it kills me. No dry trimming these hefty ladies.

I took pics today focusing on what the lollipop pruning has done to the built up mass on these branches. We see no larf from top to bottom. The buds on the very bottom are still nice and chunky while the main buds above them are just getting wider and wider...

I enjoy trying new things and this lollipop was one of them. I never went as ham and gun ho about trying something new as I did this technique. I'm pleased with the results thus far and am giving super credit to both of these girls for the structure they built to manage the weight of the buds they will produce.

Just beasts of limbs, squat indica 150%. Fat, thick, stable legs that are going to serve them well as they continue to bulk and finish up over the next oooh idk 3-4 weeks.

Sometimes I lose track of what I said cause I'm rambling often, but I anticipate a harvest at the end of the month for these photoperiod gems.

***If they do finish by then, we will have an interim journal before my main Spring/Summer grow***

....It will be only autos and it will just be 2:

:love: Jack and his Blueberry Beans: A Blueberry and Jack Widow Autoflower Run under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 :love:

...maybe coming soon to a grow room near you!

Back to the basics, though....
 I also grabbed some cool pics of what is definitely now confirmed to be a resin sack that popped. Had it have be guttation, we wouldn't be seeing this matriculation of gooey sugary resin on one of Alvin's buds. This was the bud that we had pics in what I assume was its just popped state.

Now, a few days later, that resin seems to still be oozing out but drying up and also stacking up as it does. Pretty darn nifty to watch this particular bud develop and change and how the trichomes form and crystallize. Love this MACRO lens.

Other than that, I don't have much to note other than it's feeding day again today! We have nutrients and CMAG going in today. It's been hot as blazes in that grow room for the last 2 days with this hot spell we've had here in NJ so the girls, all 7, have been soaking up those reserves fast. Not to mention, tis the season, at Week 5, these girls are amping up and doing mucho mucho trabajo!!! They need energy!

:passitleft:Hope everyone has a stellar grow day!

Any decisions yet Clover?

I love cleaning. It makes me feel like a new person. Idk it literally takes anxiety away from me in the act of and post doing it. I've always been that way, messes make me uncomfortable and anxious!

DAYS 95/96 DAY 37 FLOWER:

So guys and gals, I wanted to go a little different in my approach again today as we talk about these Big Bull girls.

From Kannabia Seeds, a Spanish sister bank to @CannaPot, these 80% Indica dominant plants are made to produce bulk and mass.

They are heavily resistant to mold and pests but with the denseness of the colas, it is super important to stay mindful of and looking out for mold.

One of the reasons I like to wet trim is cause I can catch mold early upon harvest if it is there. These two plants will be wet trimmed if it kills me. No dry trimming these hefty ladies.

I took pics today focusing on what the lollipop pruning has done to the built up mass on these branches. We see no larf from top to bottom. The buds on the very bottom are still nice and chunky while the main buds above them are just getting wider and wider...

I enjoy trying new things and this lollipop was one of them. I never went as ham and gun ho about trying something new as I did this technique. I'm pleased with the results thus far and am giving super credit to both of these girls for the structure they built to manage the weight of the buds they will produce.

Just beasts of limbs, squat indica 150%. Fat, thick, stable legs that are going to serve them well as they continue to bulk and finish up over the next oooh idk 3-4 weeks.

Sometimes I lose track of what I said cause I'm rambling often, but I anticipate a harvest at the end of the month for these photoperiod gems.

***If they do finish by then, we will have an interim journal before my main Spring/Summer grow***

....It will be only autos and it will just be 2:

:love: Jack and his Blueberry Beans: A Blueberry and Jack Widow Autoflower Run under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 :love:

...maybe coming soon to a grow room near you!

Back to the basics, though....
 I also grabbed some cool pics of what is definitely now confirmed to be a resin sack that popped. Had it have be guttation, we wouldn't be seeing this matriculation of gooey sugary resin on one of Alvin's buds. This was the bud that we had pics in what I assume was its just popped state.

Now, a few days later, that resin seems to still be oozing out but drying up and also stacking up as it does. Pretty darn nifty to watch this particular bud develop and change and how the trichomes form and crystallize. Love this MACRO lens.

Other than that, I don't have much to note other than it's feeding day again today! We have nutrients and CMAG going in today. It's been hot as blazes in that grow room for the last 2 days with this hot spell we've had here in NJ so the girls, all 7, have been soaking up those reserves fast. Not to mention, tis the season, at Week 5, these girls are amping up and doing mucho mucho trabajo!!! They need energy!

:passitleft:Hope everyone has a stellar grow day!

Wow, that’s really cool that sac that’s busted and Big Bull is definitely a good name for those massive colas 🤩. I found a strip that monitors temps with 2 outlets for 21 bucks. #1 is for heat and # 2 a cheapy fan. Happy Growing Jersey. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

Very lovely pictures! So many trichomes! Gorgeous color! Huge colas and bud! Your new macro skills are shining through. Those pics of all that goo is mouthwatering! Big Bull seems to like being in your tent! I would like being in your tent (for a short time)! Very nice journal entry! Happy Smokin'

Wow, that’s really cool that sac that’s busted and Big Bull is definitely a good name for those massive colas 🤩.
so sugary and so dense. They are like furbies on weed :rofl: :circle-of-love:
I found a strip that monitors temps with 2 outlets for 21 bucks. #1 is for heat and # 2 a cheapy fan. Happy Growing Jersey. CL🍀
Awesome, that sounds perfect for your needs Clover! Hope you're enjoying your black robed, columbian blend morning my friend
Highya Krissi,
Hiii Bode!
Very lovely pictures! So many trichomes! Gorgeous color! Huge colas and bud!
Huge buds. Bigger than Maestros for sure. I need to do another soda can shot like I did in the last grow.
Your new macro skills are shining through. Those pics of all that goo is mouthwatering!
Omg isn't it! Seeing it just stack on top of eachother and shimmer the way it does, oh my!
Big Bull seems to like being in your tent! I would like being in your tent (for a short time)!
Only for a short time?! I could make it really cozy in there for your idk if Julie would be able to fit, she is small though, so just maybe!
Very nice journal entry! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Have a great day!!

so sugary and so dense. They are like furbies on weed :rofl: :circle-of-love:

Awesome, that sounds perfect for your needs Clover! Hope you're enjoying your black robed, columbian blend morning my friend

Hiii Bode!

Huge buds. Bigger than Maestros for sure. I need to do another soda can shot like I did in the last grow.

Omg isn't it! Seeing it just stack on top of eachother and shimmer the way it does, oh my!

Only for a short time?! I could make it really cozy in there for your idk if Julie would be able to fit, she is small though, so just maybe!

Thanks Bode! Have a great day!!
How ya doing this morning robe buddy? Still having that warm weather?Found some cheap in-line fans for 20 bucks but I’m not going to bother with a filter. Now if I can find a cheap way to monitor humidity I’d be set. TTYL Jersey ✌🏻CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom