That is why it important to do a trichome shake on all your leaves.
Don't want to be throwing away something like this

IMG_2598.JPG
Wowza...yummy! Look at that hashish!
Soooo true! Remember that Deelite, Curly, was covered on her leaves, too. Even some fans...

I think so for early in week 4!

I loves me some Alvin and Simon. So blessed to have these seeds and smart of me to run them again. I really enjoy this indica very much.

OK so...there are technically 3 kinds of trichomes on our buds: bulbous, capitate sessile and capitate stalked while glandular trichomes are specialized hairs found on most plants.

In cannabis, capitate sessile trichomes are what make up most of the trichomes on the leaves. Their main purpose is to protect the leaves from pathogens but they also function to store and secrete secondary metabolites.

Bulbous trichomes are all over the place while the ones we really like on the buds and also the ones that come in most abundance during flower, are called capitate stalked. They carry with them the highest amount of cannabinoids and terpenes.

....Cutting the leaf off is just for me, a looks thing paired with a smoother smoke. I don't want to waste trichome resin either....

Nope. Sure don't. Going to be home ALL DAY.

I am aging right beside you, don't feel bad
Your girls look awesome as usual and I hope your Christmas was good. How’s the weather? Oh and I’m now watching Lovesick it’s pretty funny. Happy growing Jersey. CL🍀

Wowza...yummy! Look at that hashish!
Soooo true! Remember that Deelite, Curly, was covered on her leaves, too. Even some fans...
This is from big fan leaves, heated, nothing added, hand pounded into molds
No high-pressure hydraulic press
Made the winter hash way

That is why it important to do a trichome shake on all your leaves.
Don't want to be throwing away something like this

IMG_2598.JPG
Does your trichome shake bring all the boys to the yard?

'Run on over' :rolleyes: :oops:;)🫶

Sorry I'm old.. it's a song.

@Joe Brewster s trichome shake brings all the bongs to the yard. His hash is better than ours, he could teach ya. But he'd have to charge. Bwhahahah

Highya Krissi, Joe B., guys,

Very impressive hash display!! How do you harvest your trichomes? How much cannabis did it take to get that much? I thought about trying to make some. Just haven't. Cannabis still does it for me! Happy Smokin'

Very impressive hash display!! How do you harvest your trichomes? How much cannabis did it take to get that much? I thought about trying to make some. Just haven't. Cannabis still does it for me! Happy Smokin'
The 42 grams is from 2 large paper shopping bags of big leaves, put into a 100-mesh strainer bag
, inserted into a black plastic garbage bag, Frozen 4 hours than shaken for 5-10 min
You can see more in my winter hash thread

@Joe Brewster s trichome shake brings all the bongs to the yard. His hash is better than ours, he could teach ya. But he'd have to charge. Bwhahahah
Ok now you’re giving your age’s away. lol CL🍀

Your girls look awesome as usual and I hope your Christmas was good.
Thanks buddy, it was tiring. Im still in recovery mode. One more day and I shoukd be ok, need to continue on with the holiday frolicking about an hour and a half north from us Friday. Then an hour and a half back. By next week, I'll be happy its over

How’s the weather? Oh and I’m now watching Lovesick it’s pretty funny. Happy growing Jersey. CL🍀

Weather is fine, I hate when I do that above with texts ugh but anyway warm up coming, will be almost 60 for a week or so. Lovesick, gotta check that out, I finished Pieces of Her last night. The endings always make me mad. Happy growing my Clover friend. How was the holiday with Mom?

This is from big fan leaves, heated, nothing added, hand pounded into molds
No high-pressure hydraulic press
Made the winter hash way
The original JB Winter Hash recipe

Omg I love it Papa!!!!

Very impressive hash display!!
I like them in brick form. Looks splendiferous.
How do you harvest your trichomes? How much cannabis did it take to get that much? I thought about trying to make some. Just haven't. Cannabis still does it for me! Happy Smokin'
I love my flower sprinkled with some lovely hashish...still have some of my own freezer hash I had forgotten about. Gave some to bestie yesterday to take home
The 42 grams is from 2 large paper shopping bags of big leaves, put into a 100-mesh strainer bag
, inserted into a black plastic garbage bag, Frozen 4 hours than shaken for 5-10 min
You can see more in my winter hash thread
Winter hash winter hash la la la...should make a song Brew and a video. It will be like your theme song, The Winter Hash Show with JBrew...I can see it now...
Ok now you’re giving your age’s away. lol CL🍀
I mean, if he said like idk something from CCR, I think that would show his age a little more. How old is Missy Elliott now?
Meh. By today's standards I'm Geriatric
What are today's standards, though?
I hear ya some days I feel older than dirt. CL🍀🤔
That's cause we are...
marry me?
You and TK can get in line. I ain't doing that hogwash again my buddy ol pal Henry :rofl:

love the bricks…. I press cobs before wrapping but have never sifted glitter.
Brew has a major winter hash operation. Hes always showing off his bricks in the yard
Hope all is fabulous in your corner of the universe.
Same to you Helpful Henry. Nice to see you out and about, happy holidays.

Thanks buddy, it was tiring. Im still in recovery mode. One more day and I shoukd be ok, need to continue on with the holiday frolicking about an hour and a half north from us Friday. Then an hour and a half back. By next week, I'll be happy its over

How’s the weather? Oh and I’m now watching Lovesick it’s pretty funny. Happy growing Jersey. CL🍀

Weather is fine, I hate when I do that above with texts ugh but anyway warm up coming, will be almost 60 for a week or so. Lovesick, gotta check that out, I finished Pieces of Her last night. The endings always make me mad. Happy growing my Clover friend. How was the holiday with Mom?

The original JB Winter Hash recipe

Omg I love it Papa!!!!

I like them in brick form. Looks splendiferous.

I love my flower sprinkled with some lovely hashish...still have some of my own freezer hash I had forgotten about. Gave some to bestie yesterday to take home

Winter hash winter hash la la la...should make a song Brew and a video. It will be like your theme song, The Winter Hash Show with JBrew...I can see it now...

I mean, if he said like idk something from CCR, I think that would show his age a little more. How old is Missy Elliott now?

What are today's standards, though?

That's cause we are...

You and TK can get in line. I ain't doing that hogwash again my buddy ol pal Henry :rofl:

Brew has a major winter hash operation. Hes always showing off his bricks in the yard

Same to you Helpful Henry. Nice to see you out and about, happy holidays.
Aww Jersey the ❤️ breaker, that’s too long. Just Jersey, Christmas was cool ate a bunch of food n seen some fam. Hang in there girl all this holiday stuff will be over soon. CL🍀

Update on Lovesick, it started out pretty funny but now it’s getting kind of chick flickish. CL🍀
Did you watch Better Call Saul. sequel to Breaking Bad

@Krissi Carbone
Those things, that all younger generations try to change. Came across the article Are you a geriatric millennial? It depends on how comfortable you are with TikTok, and whether you remember MySpace.

I was at a complete loss of words.

Almost 40 is not the new 30. It's Geriatric.

Lol all the lies about 40s and 50s being the best years. Now I feel like I should be looking at community senior living.
I do not Tik nor no I tok. I do not IG and I do not Twitter.
Aww Jersey the ❤️ breaker, that’s too long. Just Jersey,
Agreed
Christmas was cool ate a bunch of food n seen some fam.
Good! I ate a bunch, too!
Hang in there girl all this holiday stuff will be over soon. CL🍀
Will do Clover.
Update on Lovesick, it started out pretty funny but now it’s getting kind of chick flickish. CL🍀
Ugh I loathe chicken flics...sometimes....
Did you watch Better Call Saul. sequel to Breaking Bad
I did...like BB better!
Absolutely loved Slipping Jimmy ,almost as good as breaking bad. CL🍀
....ALMOST.....

BONUS FUN SHOTS GUYS AND GALS!

Trying out my new MACRO lens attachment today, I found an exploded resin sack amongst Alvin's buds. Check it out. So cool!

Also grabbed a teaser picture or two earlier of Theodore, our Blueberry Autoflower now curing in jars at 4.45 OZ

Just so you know, I'm practicing with this MACRO lens so be prepared for some up close and personal photos on the next update!

Catch you all soon, you old farts!

I do not Tik nor no I tok. I do not IG and I do not Twitter.

Agreed

Good! I ate a bunch, too!

Will do Clover.

Ugh I loathe chicken flics...sometimes....

I did...like BB better!

....ALMOST.....

BONUS FUN SHOTS GUYS AND GALS!

Trying out my new MACRO lens attachment today, I found an exploded resin sack amongst Alvin's buds. Check it out. So cool!

Also grabbed a teaser picture or two earlier of Theodore, our Blueberry Autoflower now curing in jars at 4.45 OZ

Just so you know, I'm practicing with this MACRO lens so be prepared for some up close and personal photos on the next update!

Catch you all soon, you old farts!
The suspense is killing this old ⏲ timer. How long till the next update? I’m going to be counting the minutes. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom