The suspense is killing this old ⏲ timer. How long till the next update? I’m going to be counting the minutes. CL🍀
Ummm hour or so-ish. Gathering shots as we speak in fact....so fun with this lens. Just need that tripod and light that are coming my way Monday for my sister and I's Christmas...which I have to cook for, totally forgot but that's ok. It'll just be 7 of us and nothing crazy
I’m anti-social media by the way. CL🍀
Connect on FB for family is all....it's all pics or my kid...

Ummm hour or so-ish. Gathering shots as we speak in fact....so fun with this lens. Just need that tripod and light that are coming my way Monday for my sister and I's Christmas...which I have to cook for, totally forgot but that's ok. It'll just be 7 of us and nothing crazy

I did start a FB account for my daughter and granddaughter so they can tell me how great I am and how they love me so much. But I turned off the notifications on my phone and I only turn it on for special occasions and for them to ask me for $$$. lol But I don’t mind that’s what Daddy/ GDaddy is for. lol CL🍀

Whatcha cooking?CL🍀

I did start a FB account for my daughter and granddaughter so they can tell me how great I am and how they love me so much.
bahahahaha that is what it is for primarily though....at least from the good ones...the fake ones use it for fake person things and selfishness.
But I turned off the notifications on my phone and I only turn it on for special occasions and for them to ask me for $$$. lol But I don’t mind that’s what Daddy/ GDaddy is for. lol CL🍀
You sure are right. My parents can not say no to my little man. He is spoiled rotten. He says I want this and they stick 5 of them in the cart when they come to visit. He says he likes something while video chatting with them and is shows up from Amazon 2 days later...
Whatcha cooking?CL🍀
Spaghetti and meatballs (both chicken and a veal, pork, and beef mix), garlic bread, arugula salad. Nothing fancy!

So like I said guys and gals, I got and opened my cool new MACRO lens. It attaches to my phone's lens via a clip and also has a mini clip light attachment as well for extra vroom vroom in the photos.

Screenshot_20221227-113252_Amazon Shopping.jpg

....Now my sister and her fiancee got me a really nice light and tripod set and bestie also got me a small tripod for when I take pics of individual buds or anything small enough and moveable that I can photograph on my grow room table. I'll show you all everything once it's all set up!

I also took the advice of @Melville Hobbes and got myself a microphone stand for my microscope so that I'll be able to get trichome shots of any plant, anywhere in the tents, without having to hold the scope itself.

It has a goose neck so it is very pliable and perfect for my needs! Thanks Mel for the idea!

Now it is getting used to using the lens on my camera before sticking it on a tripod with extra lights to get the very best pictures I can.

Practice makes perfect, Rome was not built in a day and there are so many ways and tools out there to use to up your cannabis photography game and that is my next step! I intend to murder this MACRO photography-in a good way! Be patient while I learn, please!

Really digging how the leaves pop along with the trichomes on them in these pics above!

The lens captures these photos with less magnification necessary on your phone as well as negates much of the blur you usually see when focusing in on these small parts of our beloved cannabis plants.

The attachment itself is very easy to mount onto your existing lens. It has a protective rubber coating and teeny feet so that you don't do any accidental damage to your lens when moving the piece on and off.

The light attachment has several settings: one apparently for seizures as it blinks uncontrollably fast and was giving me epilepsy. The other 3 are on a dimmer, all one click to move onto the next choice. Also comes with a clip and also a charging cable. Very fancy lol

The light really made these leaves pop once I turned it on. Tried 2 different light powers for these above two shots.

Playing with the light yet again, you can see the slight differences in photo quality in the pictures following this little comment from my very loud and what seems to be almost perpetual mouth full of words

And finally these last few shots are just to round out the early morning hour of what is soon to be 2AM.

Think I may go and take a shower after my next update in the Winter Grow journal. Maybe I'll take one before. Who knows! I'll know soon...

Clearly, I've caught up on my sleep, maybe too much. I say that now but then Friday will come oh too fast. Catch you all sooner than later!!

Happy Growing MY 420 FAM!

You cool like your girls Krissi! :)
Awww gee thanks Norway! I like to think so, they're pretty gnarly though, definitely have some stiff competition in the cool category with these cats!

bahahahaha that is what it is for primarily though....at least from the good ones...the fake ones use it for fake person things and selfishness.

You sure are right. My parents can not say no to my little man. He is spoiled rotten. He says I want this and they stick 5 of them in the cart when they come to visit. He says he likes something while video chatting with them and is shows up from Amazon 2 days later...

Spaghetti and meatballs (both chicken and a veal, pork, and beef mix), garlic bread, arugula salad. Nothing fancy!

So like I said guys and gals, I got and opened my cool new MACRO lens. It attaches to my phone's lens via a clip and also has a mini clip light attachment as well for extra vroom vroom in the photos.

Screenshot_20221227-113252_Amazon Shopping.jpg

....Now my sister and her fiancee got me a really nice light and tripod set and bestie also got me a small tripod for when I take pics of individual buds or anything small enough and moveable that I can photograph on my grow room table. I'll show you all everything once it's all set up!

I also took the advice of @Melville Hobbes and got myself a microphone stand for my microscope so that I'll be able to get trichome shots of any plant, anywhere in the tents, without having to hold the scope itself. It has a goose neck so it is very pliable and perfect for my needs! Thanks Mel for the idea!

Now it is getting used to using the lens on my camera before sticking it on a tripod with extra lights to get the very best pictures I can.

Practice makes perfect, Rome was not built in a day and there are so many ways and tools out there to use to up your cannabis photography game and that is my next step! I intend to murder this MACRO photography-in a good way! Be patient while I learn, please!

Really digging how the leaves pop along with the trichomes on them in these pics above!

The lens captures these photos with less magnification necessary on your phone as well as negates much of the blur you usually see when focusing in on these small parts of our beloved cannabis plants.

The attachment itself is very easy to mount onto your existing lens. It has a protective rubber coating and teeny feet so that you don't do any accidental damage to your lens when moving the piece on and off.

The light attachment has several settings: one apparently for seizures as it blinks uncontrollably fast and was giving me epilepsy. The other 3 are on a dimmer, all one click to move onto the next choice. Also comes with a clip and also a charging cable. Very fancy lol

The light really made these leaves pop once I turned it on. Tried 2 different light powers for these above two shots.

Playing with the light yet again, you can see the slight differences in photo quality in the pictures following this little comment from my very loud and what seems to be almost perpetual mouth full of words

And finally these last few shots are just to round out the early morning hour of what is soon to be 2AM.

Think I may go and take a shower after my next update in the Winter Grow journal. Maybe I'll take one before. Who knows! I'll know soon...

Clearly, I've caught up on my sleep, maybe too much. I say that now but then Friday will come oh too fast. Catch you all sooner than later!!

Happy Growing MY 420 FAM!
Great shots it must be that vroom vroom and of course ya gotta have the tiny feet 🦶. You are a trip Jersey. Very frosty ☃️ looking leaves.Happy Growing. CL🍀

Great shots it must be that vroom vroom and of course ya gotta have the tiny feet 🦶.
You can't forget the tiny feet!
You are a trip Jersey. Very frosty ☃️ looking leaves.Happy Growing. CL🍀
I'm glad I can still amuse you after all these months putting up with me.

And yea, I'm digging the snow, complain I don't have any outside or any in the near future forecast but I would rather have snow in the tents anyways....just make a little teeny tiny smackeral of outdoor snow...you know, so I can stick a tiny part of my tiny feet on it and maybe catch one on my tongue...definitely watch the baby try to catch one on his tongue...

Happy Grow Thursday, Clover. TK gets a root canal today so remind me to cook for myself lol

You can't forget the tiny feet!

I'm glad I can still amuse you after all these months putting up with me.

And yea, I'm digging the snow, complain I don't have any outside or any in the near future forecast but I would rather have snow in the tents anyways....just make a little teeny tiny smackeral of outdoor snow...you know, so I can stick a tiny part of my tiny feet on it and maybe catch one on my tongue...definitely watch the baby try to catch one on his tongue...

Happy Grow Thursday, Clover. TK gets a root canal today so remind me to cook for myself lol
I’ll try to remind ya Jersey but ya know us old farts 💨 ain’t known for remembering stuff . Better break out some of that heavy hitting of yours for that root canal 🦷. Hope your get some snow ❄️ better you than here. CL🍀

I’ll try to remind ya Jersey but ya know us old farts 💨 ain’t known for remembering stuff .
i keep telling y'all post it notes! And TK ran out this morning to grab me milk and he picked me up a turkey sausage egg and cheese croissant so ive already got the food working through me!
Better break out some of that heavy hitting of yours for that root canal 🦷.
hes got it ready in his jar in the garage...
Hope your get some snow ❄️ better you than here. CL🍀
No snow gonna be 55 today, then 58, 54 one day 62 and a few more days in the 50s...just snow in the tent is all...

i keep telling y'all post it notes! And TK ran out this morning to grab me milk and he picked me up a turkey sausage egg and cheese croissant so ive already got the food working through me!

hes got it ready in his jar in the garage...

No snow gonna be 55 today, then 58, 54 one day 62 and a few more days in the 50s...just snow in the tent is all...
I don’t know about Turkey 🦃 sausage I like the swine kind personally and I recommend you enjoy your weather cause it’s still only December. But to each there own I reckon. Post it’s you say 🤔 prolly won’t help I write stuff on my calendar and still forget about it. Have a what ever kind of day tickles yer fanny. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

I don’t know about Turkey 🦃 sausage I like the swine kind personally
porque no las dos?
and I recommend you enjoy your weather cause it’s still only December. But to each there own I reckon.

This is too warm for December going into January

Screenshot_20221229_115852.jpg

Post it’s you say 🤔 prolly won’t help I write stuff on my calendar and still forget about it. Have a what ever kind of day tickles yer fanny. Lmao 😂 CL🍀
I write stuff on my calendar(s)(plural), too...plus post it's...
16723331852147185830273906359702.jpg

16723332289008520275606291602161.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Cute calendar! It took a second look just to make sure, haha!

I love to see one's passion for things grow!! I can tell by the number of pics you posted that you had great fun taking all those mesmerising shots of trichomes everywhere. You're passion for growing cannabis has expanded into learning and teaching! Which is fun, btw. And your passion for writing is applaudeable! It's always much easier to say what I mean with prose (kinda old school). All of these are possible because of your thirst to learn about the things you love! I still have that thirst, too!
I don’t know about Turkey 🦃 sausage
We make our own sausage (very easy) with our home grown sage (plus other spices). The beauty is, you can adjust seasonings to suit your taste!
porque no las dos?
Why not, indeed! We make both kinds (for our own use) and they taste very similar (we put a little extra spice mix into the turkey mix), except for the texture. Still, very good, though!

Well, Krissi, I hope you have fun with your passions! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Cute calendar! It took a second look just to make sure, haha!
Haha got it for Secret Santa last year! My new one isn't nearly as fun!
I love to see one's passion for things grow!! I can tell by the number of pics you posted that you had great fun taking all those mesmerising shots of trichomes everywhere. You're passion for growing cannabis has expanded into learning and teaching! Which is fun, btw. And your passion for writing is applaudeable! It's always much easier to say what I mean with prose (kinda old school). All of these are possible because of your thirst to learn about the things you love! I still have that thirst, too!
If we lose the thirst to learn and grow, we are nothing but a wastes existence, Bode! I'm humbled to be able to learn and grow with you and our friends here. Taking these photos gets me better at taking photos, A. as well as let's me love on these girls some, too. And lots of other things, heck, it just makes me happy taking pics and super happy taking pics of my plants!
We make our own sausage (very easy) with our home grown sage (plus other spices). The beauty is, you can adjust seasonings to suit your taste!
Yum! And yes, always more spices with turkey! Sage is one of my favorites!
Why not, indeed! We make both kinds (for our own use) and they taste very similar (we put a little extra spice mix into the turkey mix), except for the texture. Still, very good, though!
Best of both worlds! I don't discriminate on my meat!
Well, Krissi, I hope you have fun with your passions! Happy Smokin'
I always do, Bode. Happy Smoking!

Well Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

I was either sleeping yesterday or out and about but I'm not going to spend time going into that. So let's just throw in some more pics!

As I mentioned, I got this MACRO attachment and also my mic stand recently that I am using for my microscope.

I told you all I'd be doing some practicing and to be ready for that so as I said, have some patience and work with me as I troubleshoot through this process and work to get my ability to capture this type of imagery fine tuned! Thanks so much for being my walls to bounce things off of!

I only did a few because I was still somehow kind of tired but I felt lazy not taking any tonight...my Winter Grow journal will have to wait til tomorrow for MACROS...

I also mentioned that I wanted to focus a lot on buds and trichomes with these 2 Big Bull girls, so that is what I intend to do.

It's hard not to focus on these two things with these big girls but we shall do it anyway. One thing that is hard to tell is how thick these buds are. I mean, to touch these stalks, especially on Simon, being she only has 2.5, is absolutely crazy. I just wanna squeeze them.

They smell really sweet, it is a unique smell cause I wouldn't quite say berry and I wouldn't quite say candy. I also wouldn't quite say floral and I wouldn't say earthy. It's something in between all of that, even has a little spice note to it, like a pepper kick. Very special and reminiscent of my prior run with this strain

Other than that, I was just coming in today for a quick update and ended up playing around with my phone and attachments.

Tomorrow trim bestie and I are going to press for the first time! I mentioned in my other journal I'll grab photos of my mess.

Have a wonderful and safe holiday and don't let the BS or BS people get to you. Sometimes I need to remind myself of the same thing to keep my head screwed on right.

Salute friends!

Highya Krissi,

Not as many pictures as I was expecting! But those ones you posted are very nice. Looking forward to your visit with bestie, and New Year's Eve. Oh, btw, Happy New Year to you and yours, and bestie! I like all your trichome pics. Yeah, they need a little work, but you'll take gorgeous pictures as you grow gorgeous plants. A couple pics had seemingly trichomes floating amidst the greenery. Very differenttrying to figure what thay're all about. A lot more color this time, as well.
don't let the BS or BS people get to you.
In today's world, it's hard! There's so much of it! I've nearly resigned from going into the mainstream worlk, because of so much BS! Really sad!
Well, Krissi, I hope you and bestie have a fun time trimming this New Year's Eve. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Not as many pictures as I was expecting! But those ones you posted are very nice. Looking forward to your visit with bestie, and New Year's Eve. Oh, btw, Happy New Year to you and yours, and bestie! I like all your trichome pics. Yeah, they need a little work, but you'll take gorgeous pictures as you grow gorgeous plants. A couple pics had seemingly trichomes floating amidst the greenery. Very differenttrying to figure what thay're all about. A lot more color this time, as well.

In today's world, it's hard! There's so much of it! I've nearly resigned from going into the mainstream worlk, because of so much BS! Really sad!
Well, Krissi, I hope you and bestie have a fun time trimming this New Year's Eve. Happy Smokin'
Happy New Years Jersey and Family + Bestie. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

Not as many pictures as I was expecting!
I made up for that today
But those ones you posted are very nice. Looking forward to your visit with bestie, and New Year's Eve. Oh, btw, Happy New Year to you and yours, and bestie!
It was rough, as you saw. Just pulled another all nighter. Getting things back to normal, Christmas stuff put up, house in order again plants in order and trimmed and fed and tried to get pics....always something!
I like all your trichome pics. Yeah, they need a little work, but you'll take gorgeous pictures as you grow gorgeous plants. A couple pics had seemingly trichomes floating amidst the greenery.
Point in that, is to try to get pictures of an actual trichome in clarity, not just a mess of trichomes. You will see sparse trichome shots on purpose as I hone into focusing on the smallest of the smallest and trying to make it pop!
Very differenttrying to figure what thay're all about. A lot more color this time, as well.
I'm going to get this macro game down. Got some shots of Sirius Black around 3 AM ill post them later in the other journal
So true! Happy New Year's Bode!!
Happy New Years Jersey and Family + Bestie. CL🍀
Happy New Year's Clover!
Happy new year, Krissi!
Happy New Year's Norway!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! Your garden looks absolutely AMAZING!!
Nothing but love here hehe :) have a great day
Thanks so much and Happy New Year's to you as well!!

So guys no long commentary today. Bode knows, I had a plumbing issue, sewage back up NYE while giving the baby a bath. Hot mess. Been catching up.

Trimmed and fed these two Big Bull girls overnight. Cleaned the tent. Took pics. In the 3x3 and out.

We have a Plant of the Day Focus in SIMON!!

BUT JUST PICS!

Before and after trims, some of her massive girth. Some of what her self top did to her build. I strayed away from bud shots as you guys have been getting nothing but those.

Sorry for the onslaught of photos but I hope it brings us back to speed....plus I had shorted yall on this journal I feel the last few days preceeding this entry anyway.

Salute. I'll be back once I rest a little today have some coffee, hear from the city sewage dept and get the Christmas decorations stored and in the attic.

Highya Krissi,

Wow! Very pretty pictures!! And lots of them!! That's a good thing! Nice trim job! Big Bull girls got a trim down under! Hopefully they'll concentrate on bigger buds! I was noticing, the lady on the left looks like her leaves are getting a little extra light! The claw is back. I'm not sure, but I think that's what the claw means. But they have shiny leaves, which is good. And very nice buddage! I hope your life finds an even keel, for your sake! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom