Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous buds, all of them! Very sticky looking! I hope they do it for you!

I'm glad you're back for a few minutes. I hope things calm down for you! Stress levels must need to decline. Good to hear from you, again! Happy Smokin'

:hug: thank you girlfriend. TK's family has been pushing me to find an answer now, Like go to the hospital and demand test after test but that just gives me more anxiety that I don't need. Just keeping the positive energies flowing and hoping for the best. My parents don't want to know I don't think, they have had enough stress lately with my Aunt passing.

Decent yield. She was said to be a small 2 oz plant or so in terms of harvest amounts so I'm pleased with it. 3 oz just for me. She smells like dank, skunk with a citrus undertone. Very smooth smoke on both the palette and chest

Hi Stone. Happy Holidays my Mass friend :love:

Super Silver Crack buds smell like fierce kerosene, skunk and earthy danky dank. Reminds me a lot of how my NYC Diesel smelled but more earthy dank than kerosene.

Bizarre for me trying to trim these dry with all the leaves! Aaaah! I was freaking out trying to trim them up nice when I had to leave in an hour to get my parents from the airport.
Probably should have picked a better day to dry trim but they were ready for jarring and I didn't want to over dry them! Needless to say, I was 20 min late to the airport....

I had taken a few pics here and there over the last week and a half so I just uploaded them and I'll throw them all out here for you guys. Not the best pics, I was just trying to get any shots I could if I had a free minute which was seldom-my apologies for the current less than stellar photography, I know you all expect more from me buuuuuuut.....

I'll be back before I close the journal with final cured pics of the buds when the burp process has finished.

You did a great job! You're an experienced grower and show us the fruitfulness! I hope you and your parents are having a great time! :high-five:

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous buds, all of them! Very sticky looking! I hope they do it for you!
They are so strong. Omg both the Deelite and Super Silver Cracks...bestie actually said to me when we were smoking a SSC joint the other day, do you want to save the rest of this for later? And 2 weeks ago, I brought her up some Deelite to try and we smoked that and she stopped a couple bowl hits in and said wow, I'm really stoned already. They both have high THC and strong lineage. Power puncher smokes. I like Deelite all day. SSC I tried to smoke at night and I was cleaning baseboards humming Paula Abdul at 2AM.
I'm glad you're back for a few minutes. I hope things calm down for you! Stress levels must need to decline. Good to hear from you, again! Happy Smokin'
They are on their way down! I'm so relieved and all the girls are happy in the tents now and these smokes are great. Can't complain on those counts!
You did a great job! You're an experienced grower and show us the fruitfulness! I hope you and your parents are having a great time! :high-five:
Awww I miss seeing you on my journals! Glad you found the Big Bull journal. All 3 plants in there are loving the SP3000 just like these 3 did. Welcome back, so happy to hear from you. Thank you for everything :love:

So I dry trimmed as we know for the 1st time with these Super Silver Crack girls. In terms of appearance, I don't think I like it! I figured it would be harsh to smoke with some sugar leaves on but it's not. I just don't like this leafy appearance. It covers all the trichomes. I mean trichomes on the leaves, sure, but its that caked nug I want to see!

I just picked a couple nugs from a jar today when burping to bring out.

This will be my second to last post here. Once we are all cured up, I'll sort through both strains of plants and get some pretty nug shots that aren't taken on my kitchen counter on a rainy and cloudy day

They are so strong. Omg both the Deelite and Super Silver Cracks...bestie actually said to me when we were smoking a SSC joint the other day, do you want to save the rest of this for later? And 2 weeks ago, I brought her up some Deelite to try and we smoked that and she stopped a couple bowl hits in and said wow, I'm really stoned already. They both have high THC and strong lineage. Power puncher smokes. I like Deelite all day. SSC I tried to smoke at night and I was cleaning baseboards humming Paula Abdul at 2AM.

They are on their way down! I'm so relieved and all the girls are happy in the tents now and these smokes are great. Can't complain on those counts!

Awww I miss seeing you on my journals! Glad you found the Big Bull journal. All 3 plants in there are loving the SP3000 just like these 3 did. Welcome back, so happy to hear from you. Thank you for everything :love:

So I dry trimmed as we know for the 1st time with these Super Silver Crack girls. In terms of appearance, I don't think I like it! I figured it would be harsh to smoke with some sugar leaves on but it's not. I just don't like this leafy appearance. It covers all the trichomes. I mean trichomes on the leaves, sure, but its that caked nug I want to see!

This will be my second to last post here. Once we are all cured up, I'll sort through both strains of plants and get some pretty nug shots that aren't taken on my kitchen counter on a rainy and cloudy day

Yep wet trim for the win

Yep wet trim for the win
Gotta agree. I've been wet trimming this whole time afraid I wouldn't like a dry trim...I was right. Easier, definitely but easier doesn't make it better.
Lovely nugs. Makes me load the pipe just looking at those beauties. :love:
Thank you Nev! Would love to smoke some with you and eat some gumbo!!!

Gotta agree. I've been wet trimming this whole time afraid I wouldn't like a dry trim...I was right. Easier, definitely but easier doesn't make it better.

Thank you Nev! Would love to smoke some with you and eat some gumbo!!!
Smokin and eatin gumbo? Let's go! Hah! Ms O and I interrupted pizza supper yesterday for a bowl just to make it more fun! It was! Went with Skywalker kush. Hi Krissi!

Smokin and eatin gumbo? Let's go! Hah! Ms O and I interrupted pizza supper yesterday for a bowl just to make it more fun! It was! Went with Skywalker kush. Hi Krissi!
Hiiiii there Stone! Can we have a Smokin' Gumbo Party?! How fun would that be?! And not to mention, DELICIOUS!!!!!

It's funny you say that about stopping eating. I usually smoke eat half then smoke then finish eating then smoke again (if TK is busy and I'm eating by myself anyway)

I thought I was the only stoned weirdo, I'm so relieved to hear that you and the fantastic Mrs. O, are on my level of stonededer :rofl: :green_heart:

Highya Krissi,

Those look like mu nugs, almost! I like the dry trim!! I'm very practical! I can't see cutting off all those trichomes for vanity (looks)! They smoke just fine!! Easier for me too. Takes less time! I like all those reasons.

Highya Krissi,

I hit post too soon, meant to hit quotes (you know, stoners)!
I was cleaning baseboards humming Paula Abdul at 2AM.
Love it!!! Only around 9 in the morning! Haha.
It's funny you say that about stopping eating. I usually smoke eat half then smoke then finish eating then smoke again (if TK is busy and I'm eating by myself anyway)
I guess I'll join the club! I most always smoke around mealtime. Before and after some, but only during, a couple times. Not so much a habit.
I thought I was the only stoned weirdo
I never thought being stoned made us a weirdo. I always thought of doing our own thing. We have our lives to live, so be it. They may see weirdo. They miss out on the charm!!
Hope I haven't insulted anyone! Happy Smokin'

Hiiiii there Stone! Can we have a Smokin' Gumbo Party?! How fun would that be?! And not to mention, DELICIOUS!!!!!

I thought I was the only stoned weirdo, I'm so relieved to hear that you and the fantastic Mrs. O, are on my level of stonededer :rofl: :green_heart:
If we only lived a few hours closer! That's a field trip I could get my permission slip signed for! We need a member that owns a resort on the beach to meet up in! I love to party but I'm only good for a couple of hours at a time now before I need a break. :hookah: Stonededer haha, where's @Fredwak ?

Highya Krissi,

Those look like mu nugs, almost!
Do they?!
I like the dry trim!!
It was so much easier and I think I like how they are curing more even now that we are talking about it, retained the smells better, they didn't go away and come back...
I'm very practical! I can't see cutting off all those trichomes for vanity (looks)! They smoke just fine!! Easier for me too. Takes less time! I like all those reasons.
But it's not as pretty big Krissi sad face.
Highya Krissi,

I hit post too soon, meant to hit quotes (you know, stoners)!

Love it!!! Only around 9 in the morning! Haha.

I guess I'll join the club! I most always smoke around mealtime. Before and after some, but only during, a couple times. Not so much a habit.
Ou Bode you smoke all day! Bode says well I smoke like 2 or 3 bowls you know in the morning then mid morning after lunch before and after dinner.... :rofl: :rofl:
I never thought being stoned made us a weirdo. I always thought of doing our own thing. We have our lives to live, so be it. They may see weirdo. They miss out on the charm!!
Hope I haven't insulted anyone! Happy Smokin'
I think weirdos are awesome and I only hang out with weirdos. I highly dislike the fake charm the non weirdos try to put on
If we only lived a few hours closer! That's a field trip I could get my permission slip signed for! We need a member that owns a resort on the beach to meet up in! I love to party but I'm only good for a couple of hours at a time now before I need a break. :hookah: Stonededer haha, where's @Fredwak ?
I think I got that phrase from @Fredwak Did I not? Who the hell says stonededer? Was it @TwelveCoffee? Hmmm it was someone though! The weed and my brain....
And the awesome fun of being "slightly off"! Or seeing things slightly differently I should say. I'm slightly off a lot!
150% me 5!! Me 5!!

I hear ya about dry trimming ,mine were crumbling when I tried n had to rehydrate with bread. And Paula Abdul really? I thought you’d have better taste in music although you still make me laugh. Just kidding about the taste in music. CL🍀

I hear ya about dry trimming ,mine were crumbling when I tried n had to rehydrate with bread.
just eh its ok...have to hold it differently for sure. I use the boveda packs? 62%.
And Paula Abdul really?
Hes a cold hearted snake look into his eyes uh oh he's been telling lies....

Idk why it came but it did...
I thought you’d have better taste in music although you still make me laugh. Just kidding about the taste in music. CL🍀
I like it all! Oldies, country, dance, rap, pop, 80s, hard rock, you name it. Depends on my mood...actually usually my mood is all of the above you should hear my play lists...beach boys to avenged sevenfold in 3m 38sec

just eh its ok...have to hold it differently for sure. I use the boveda packs?

Hes a cold hearted snake look into his eyes uh oh he's been telling lies....

Idk why it came but it did...

I like it all! Oldies, country, dance, rap, pop, 80s, hard rock, you name it. Depends on my mood...actually usually my mood is all of the above you should hear my play lists...beach boys to avenged sevenfold in 3m 38sec
I seen Janes Addiction n Smashing Pumpkin’s 11/5 great f-n show, there was also some girl named Poppy that opened. She was pretty wild she had the voice of a little girl and then screamed like the best metal singers. Check her out utube. CL🍀

Do they?!

It was so much easier and I think I like how they are curing more even now that we are talking about it, retained the smells better, they didn't go away and come back...

Ou Bode you smoke all day! Bode says well I smoke like 2 or 3 bowls you know in the morning then mid morning after lunch before and after dinner.... :rofl: :rofl:

I think weirdos are awesome and I only hang out with weirdos. I highly dislike the fake charm the non weirdos try to put on

I think I got that phrase from @Fredwak Did I not? Who the hell says stonededer? Was it @TwelveCoffee? Hmmm it was someone though! The weed and my brain....

150% me 5!! Me 5!!

Do they?!

150% me 5!! Me 5!!
Hi you guys! :passitleft: I'll explain my theory on stonedederness. Since we're pretty much ALL staying stoneder, a good next level buzz is "stonederer". Peace and love to you all and yours!
Stay stoneder and get stonededer!

Hi you guys! :passitleft: I'll explain my theory on stonedederness. Since we're pretty much ALL staying stoneder, a good next level buzz is "stonederer". Peace and love to you all and yours!
Must be working, even I don't know the difference between stonededer and stonederer!

It makes perfect sense....
Must be working, even I don't know the difference between stonededer and stonederer!
Most Stondedist?

Back
Top Bottom