I could dive into that bud bin like Scrooge McDuck into a money pond...
You grew the hell out of those plants.

I hate to hear that you're feeling ill.
I don't take care of myself so I don't have much health advice, other than to eat good clean food (even if you don't want to, food means everything) , laugh everyday, and lean on the comfort of the lord in times of weakness.
You seem like a truly awesome lady, a light in many lives, I know I'll see many more journals of your spectacular garden.
Best wishes love, you're a star and you'll be in my prayers.

I could dive into that bud bin like Scrooge McDuck into a money pond...
You grew the hell out of those plants.
They grew the hell out of themselves Rhino! Sorry to be getting to this so late in the game. Had some personal hiccups that floated me away for a few months. These plants produced some of the most dense and resinous nugs I've had to date. Lovely light Indica smoke. Great for those with anxiety during the daytime.
I hate to hear that you're feeling ill.
Thank you for your concern friend.
I don't take care of myself so I don't have much health advice, other than to eat good clean food (even if you don't want to, food means everything) , laugh everyday, and lean on the comfort of the lord in times of weakness.
I try my best to do the same although I know I fall short from time to time
You seem like a truly awesome lady, a light in many lives, I know I'll see many more journals of your spectacular garden.
I'll have another journal sooner than later. Just one tent nothing crazy this time around bit I hope you can come around when it's here and I very much appreciate the kind words.
Best wishes love, you're a star and you'll be in my prayers.
Thanks so much you made me smile, what a compliment xo

Highya Krissi,

Your harvest looks beautiful! Very tasty looking gems! I'm more concerned about your health!! How are you holding up? I'm sending a request to who's in charge of the universe to allow you to heal of this. You'll need internal strength to get through this. Just don't worry! It's going to be what it's going to be! Stress will make it more difficult for your body to heal. Your mom will be a big help (I hope). Have you decided to use CBD oil (or some such thing) to see what it'll do for you? Just say the word, and I'll help you if I can! Glad you have Bestie to lean on! I'm really not good with comforting. Just don't know what to say! :hug: :hug: :hug: :love::love::love: Happy Smokin'
We've caught up well I'm waiting on getting caught up, I threw my half out there. Can't wait to hear from you :love: :hug:
I hope that your mom coming to stay with you will be a huge support. It’s such a good thing to be able to hopefully really connect with your mother.

Sending you well wishes, mega love and all the blessings and sweet thoughts available.:circle-of-love:
She always goes overboard, making up for times when she didn't I guess but I appreciate her putting in the effort. Miss ya friend, sending love down to LA my Cajun friend
Congrats on the harvest Krissi, those buds look fantastic. Sorry to hear about your health issues, we'll be praying for you. Much love.
Thanks Budman sorry so so late to respond. Trying to get my ducks in a row, just glad to be back on here. Makes me happy. Thanks for the love and support

Whomever sees this post or my Cultiuana, please remember to tag me in your current journals so I can try to catch up. I'll do then one by one but I'll get there. Helps not Journaling myself at the moment so I can be more expeditious and reach you all.

Much love guys and gals.

Hi Krissi!
Hope all is well!
:passitleft:
Hiii Grateful Bud!!! I am getting back in the mix...discussed where I was in my Cultiuana Thread earlier today, but just know I'm back. Trying to catch up on messages first which I think I did then these two abandoned journals and compiling a list of current friends journals to follow and catch up on. If you have something going please let me know, I'd be more than happy to see what I've been missing out on :passitleft:

I'm so glad to see you back on here Krissi. You've been missed.

Highya Krissi,

That last crop you grew was the best I've seen under lights!! I have missed you so much. So glad you're back. Looking forward to seeing your magic again!! Hey, how are you and Bestie? I hope she stood beside you.You don't seem too concerned about physical troubles. So sorry to hear, by the way. I know cancer has come a long ways! Yet, it still has a ways to go. With all the love in your heart, it's breaking down. I just hope you'll be alright! Guess I better go, before it gets too mushy! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

That last crop you grew was the best I've seen under lights!! I have missed you so much. So glad you're back. Looking forward to seeing your magic again!! Hey, how are you and Bestie? I hope she stood beside you.You don't seem too concerned about physical troubles. So sorry to hear, by the way. I know cancer has come a long ways! Yet, it still has a ways to go. With all the love in your heart, it's breaking down. I just hope you'll be alright! Guess I better go, before it gets too mushy! Happy Smokin'
Awww thank you so much!!!

Oh me and bestie are no more. Bestie was helping feed TKs addiction issues I found out. That was another thing idk how I forgot to mention it, guess because I was trying to forget her and our friendship and block it out....ugh, that happened in late February...haven't talked to her since, blocked her and everything. But as for the growing, I'd be happy to grow again for you my friend. I'm sorry AGAIN for being absent. Much love Bode

They grew the hell out of themselves Rhino! Sorry to be getting to this so late in the game. Had some personal hiccups that floated me away for a few months. These plants produced some of the most dense and resinous nugs I've had to date. Lovely light Indica smoke. Great for those with anxiety during the daytime.

Thank you for your concern friend.

I try my best to do the same although I know I fall short from time to time

I'll have another journal sooner than later. Just one tent nothing crazy this time around bit I hope you can come around when it's here and I very much appreciate the kind words.

Thanks so much you made me smile, what a compliment xo
Yeaaaaa!! Krissi is back. :yahoo:
Hope your ok, we missed you. :hug::green_heart:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Awww thank you so much!!!

Oh me and bestie are no more. Bestie was helping feed TKs addiction issues I found out. That was another thing idk how I forgot to mention it, guess because I was trying to forget her and our friendship and block it out....ugh, that happened in late February...haven't talked to her since, blocked her and everything. But as for the growing, I'd be happy to grow again for you my friend. I'm sorry AGAIN for being absent. Much love Bode
You sound like you have had one hellacious challenge after another thrown @ you recently Krissi. You’re gonna be Super Krissi when it’s over. You know from what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger my lil Italian robe buddy. CL🍀 :thumb:

Yeaaaaa!! Krissi is back. :yahoo:
I am juat so grateful everyone has been so re-welcoming, I can feel the love and I love it!
Hope your ok, we missed you. :hug::green_heart:
And oh how I missed everyone, too! Big heart Bill! :hug:
You sound like you have had one hellacious challenge after another thrown @ you recently Krissi. You’re gonna be Super Krissi when it’s over. You know from what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger my lil Italian robe buddy. CL🍀 :thumb:
You know it really was a flipping whirlwind of shit. She lied numerous times about it and hid it from me even after many conversations discussing how him getting a hold of Adderall was making him edgy and downright mean amongst other things. Couldn't believe that after all our being honest talks and her knowing how I feel about lying and drugs, that she did this. My head space was terrible and ruthless for a long time. Hadn't been that lost in my own thoughts in a while. But I agree, through all we go through, we gain strength and wisdom and search in our gut for gumption. I think it's these life challenges that make us.

So today my parents are flying in for the weekend and I am grabbing them from the airport this afternoon; my mom is taking my sister and I to a Luke Bryan concert tomorrow and I'm sleeping at my sister while my Dad hangs out here with TK and the baby. But I'll be on here catching up on journals during that time.

Gonna have a pre-grow post just to discuss and share with the masses what I do in preparation for a grow and what inventory I need on hand to get a grow going. Hope it helps or educates at least one person.

Sending that grow love strong today friends.

Catch you all on here. Look forward to all these amazing grows happening right now!

Highya Krissi,

Life has some nasty turns!! So sorry for all that!! I can't imagine how bad you felt with all that going on. So sad.

Well, hey, you're still alive and picking up the pieces (I hope) again. You still have your son. He will keep you grounded in love and sanity. I hope he takes after you!!

Sirius Black - StoneOtter gave me some seeds he made from his grows. One lady growing very well is a Black Poison X DoSiDo cross. So I can experience that after harvest. Doesn't do you any good, unless you'd care to share some with me, when you come up.

Do you have someone to comfort you when things go awry? Someone who can help you through the dark times, and bring you back to a place of peace?

Well. time for breakfast, so I'll close here and TTYL. Happy Smokin :love::love::love: and hugs. Couldn't find the huggy icon.

Have a great time with the parents Krissi this weekend.
Super stoked that you're back!
Lots of Love K.:love::high-five:
Thank you! Funny how I used to dread seeing my mom, my dad and I were always close, but my mom has really turned around the last 3 years, trying to make amends. And I love Luke Bryan so yaaay! Glad to be back GG, love seeing your name pop up! :love: :green_heart:
Highya Krissi,

Life has some nasty turns!! So sorry for all that!! I can't imagine how bad you felt with all that going on. So sad.

Well, hey, you're still alive and picking up the pieces (I hope) again. You still have your son. He will keep you grounded in love and sanity. I hope he takes after you!!
My son just brings so much joy to anyone lucky enough to be around him, I'm so blessed to have him and I've been through worse so I can get through this
Sirius Black - StoneOtter gave me some seeds he made from his grows. One lady growing very well is a Black Poison X DoSiDo cross. So I can experience that after harvest. Doesn't do you any good, unless you'd care to share some with me, when you come up.
That @StoneOtter, what a guy! Can't wait til I can play and make seeds! Hope I don't mess it up when I do! Well I want to visit ME so if I get some more cause I love that strain and I will, whenever I do get up there, I'll have to bring you a couple!
Do you have someone to comfort you when things go awry? Someone who can help you through the dark times, and bring you back to a place of peace?
You know I have my family bestie, I've talked about her before. She was the daughter of my parents old neighbor, ten years older than me and her daughter is a couple years younger than my sister. She used to babysit me when we were younger and we are more family then friends but she has ALWAYS been there. She works a lot, as she is a nurse with 2 jobs, so I don't get to see her often like I did ex-bestie, but she has ALWAYS made a point to be there for me no matter what, no matter how tired. She was always my go to when I was younger with depression and through my dark times of my own addiction. I have been seeing her more regularly, making a point for us to get out a night a month and just talk and relax together. She has had her own share of life's battles, so we confide in one another.
Well. time for breakfast, so I'll close here and TTYL. Happy Smokin :love::love::love: and hugs. Couldn't find the huggy icon.
Enjoy breakfast, I'm sipping on my coffee and putting some laundry away. Love you Bode and here's two hugs, one for you and one for me :hug::hug:

That @StoneOtter, what a guy! Can't wait til I can play and make seeds! Hope I don't mess it up when I do! Well I want to visit ME so if I get some more cause I love that strain and I will, whenever I do get up there, I'll have to bring you a couple!
Well if you do drive up make sure to stop in for a rest stop on the way.! I'm moments from 95!

Well if you do drive up make sure to stop in for a rest stop on the way.! I'm moments from 95!
Absolutely I will!! I'd love to visit you and Mrs. Otter!! Thank you for offering!!!

Highya Krissi,

Or we all could meet a SO's! Of course, if he and she's willing!

I'm hoping you're okay, again. Also hoping you're exercising your prioriy list. Taking care of what's most important. How long before you drop some beans? How's your stash holding out? You know, inquiring minds!
I'm really glad you still have a bestie! And a nurse to boot!! Does she suggest healthful solutions?

Well, I need some lunch, so I'll leave it here, and say I appreciate you very much. Happy Smokin' :love: :love: :love: :hug::hug::hug:

Highya Krissi,

Or we all could meet a SO's! Of course, if he and she's willing!
Omg yes!!! You are brilliant, I knew tour hair reminded me of Einstein!
I'm hoping you're okay, again. Also hoping you're exercising your prioriy list. Taking care of what's most important.
I am practicing an exercise of both futility and fullfillment. Trying to strike that balance again. Seem to be working thus far
How long before you drop some beans? How's your stash holding out? You know, inquiring minds!
I did! Surprise! 6 total. I'll have a journal up soon, sneak peak in the Cultiuana journal for now. Parents were in for a week so I had been absent from here until today pretty much. Spending time with them and watching movies and playing with the baby, going out to dinner cause man do they love to eat-Italians, talking about breakfast the next day on the way to dinner lol
I'm really glad you still have a bestie! And a nurse to boot!! Does she suggest healthful solutions?
She does but she is a health hypocrite in a way, she's not the healthiest gal around but I love her regardless. Known her about 34 years!
Well, I need some lunch, so I'll leave it here, and say I appreciate you very much. Happy Smokin' :love: :love: :love: :hug::hug::hug:
Hope you had a good lunch and 7 lunches thereafter since I've been on here! Thinking of ya Bode! Love to J! :love: :hug: :love: :hug:

Highya Krissi,

I am practicing an exercise of both futility and fullfillment.
Sounds like very good therapy. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself! And growing beautiful seedlings is very fulfilling.
Parents were in for a week so I had been absent from here until today pretty much.
I had forgotten that you're parents were with you. Was missing you more than usual. I was almost ready to send out a search party! I'll leave it right here,and pick it up again at a later time. Hope you're well!! I appreciate you!! Happy Smokin' :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug::love:

Back
Top Bottom