Highya Krissi,

Frost, Frost, and more Frost!! Jack is Back!! Frosty buds makes me want do smoke some like that!! I'm afraid if I grew year round, I'd be Smokin' all the time!! Your ladies look so nice, both SSH, and Deelite! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Frost, Frost, and more Frost!! Jack is Back!! Frosty buds makes me want do smoke some like that!! I'm afraid if I grew year round, I'd be Smokin' all the time!! Your ladies look so nice, both SSH, and Deelite! Happy Smokin'
Hiii Bode, thank you!

It's definitely feeling Christmas like around here! And I can't wait til my tree is up come Dec 1 and I can smell the Christmas from the grow room while looking at it snow in the tent. My favorite time of the year!
Your super silver crack is so colorful Krissi!
Thank you!! One more than the other but even the one not as colorful has some interesting color schemes going on. I'm excited to see how they continue to change and develop as we move into late flower

:dreamy::dreamy:

Hello everyone, it is DAY 92!!!

That means it is Day 42 Flower for our Super Silver Crack girls and Week 10 flower for our Deelite Auto and 13 weeks for her from seed.

The SSC girls are moving right along, quickly. I'm noticing the speed of their maturation by the foliar coloring enhancing each and every time I get in there.

It is getting cold here so temps are dropping and my girls are saying it's time to kick it into OD!

The SSC girls have awesome coloring. Larry is starting to change now as it was Mo who was doing most of the color forming the last week or so. I have some purple leaves in some places, some outlined purple leaves in others, some nice yellow (but not the sick yellow) and some blue hues all coming through on both buds and leaves.

The frost factory is insane at this juncture. Mo especially but Larry has a great coating of her own and Larry's buds are super dense. Mo has some really fun shaped buds on her frame and it's just unbelievable that we are so close to the end of this grow.

Within the month, I'll have an empty tent and we will be transitioning this @Mars Hydro SP3000 over to cover the 2 Big Bull photoperiods as well as our finishing Blueberry Autoflower. I'm still debating bringing out the 2 x 4 tent to replace the 3 x 3 in this next grow.

Deelite is getting pulled either Thursday or Saturday to go into the dark until I can trim her. I just realized it's TurDuckin Day next week already, sheesh!

I grabbed some nice shots of the ladies this morning for you all and I hope you enjoy then as much as I did taking them!

Have a fantastic grow day friends!

Highya Krissi,

I agree with SO! Stellar frost production! Fat beautiful buds!! What more could you want??!? And it'll be awhile longer by the looks of those white pistils. That means they'll get bigger, fatter! They'll be so nice at harvest time!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I agree with SO! Stellar frost production! Fat beautiful buds!! What more could you want??!? And it'll be awhile longer by the looks of those white pistils. That means they'll get bigger, fatter! They'll be so nice at harvest time!! Happy Smokin'
I think we have 3 maybe 4 weeks still to go with these Super Silver Cracks so they definitely will have time to develop and fatten up some Bode! If they keep up with this frost production, I'm going to have to use the snowblower in there to get around.

So Curly is going bye bye this weekend. She will be at 98 days from seed Thursday, I plan on pulling her out of the tent at 100D which will be Saturday and I'll go ahead and trim her the same day. I really have come to terms thst I think the dark period before chop is just futile.

I will then move Mo out of the back 1/3 of the tent and I will stick both SSC girls adjacent to eachother, probably sideways, in order to get then even under the SP3000.

I am loving this color change they are going through and it's exciting that I'll have it for more than just 2 weeks. They develop more and change more every day and it's really fun to watch that and the frost develop more and more.

It's cold in the tent with lights off, dropping to 65, so that is helping with the early onset of the foliar change.

Other than that, I don't have much to note. I've been working on handling some stressors in my life the last couple of days so I'm sorry I haven't been here with updates. I'm working on thst balance still and it's hard when I'm constantly feeling emotionally pulled on strings-affects me pretty heavily physically-drained, unmotivated, scatter brained, stomach issues...luckily we have bud.

Speaking of bud, it's time for my morning dose. I'll check back in later friends

Highya Krissi,

I missed you this morning. We went on our monthly shopping (groceries) and stopped in the VA hospital for Julie. So after lugging all the groceries, putting them away, getting lunch, bringing in wood, I'm back to talk some more!!

I agree with SO, about your ladies looking gorgeous! Seems frost is compounding on more frost! And the sugar leaves and buds have a great deal of purple on them! So mesmerizing. Hard to believe they have 3 or 4 weeks to go! You may want to ease up on the nutrients a little. A lot of yellow tips. Very minor, though!!

I wish you the best day with you and your son! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I missed you this morning. We went on our monthly shopping (groceries) and stopped in the VA hospital for Julie. So after lugging all the groceries, putting them away, getting lunch, bringing in wood, I'm back to talk some more!!
I was missing from here for a few days! That's totally OK! I need to go shopping myself again, out of chicken!
I agree with SO, about your ladies looking gorgeous! Seems frost is compounding on more frost! And the sugar leaves and buds have a great deal of purple on them! So mesmerizing. Hard to believe they have 3 or 4 weeks to go!
I'm thinking 3 weeks on them. I think 4 is pushing it and 2 isn't quite enough. I'll start doing some trichome checks next weekend to gage where we are at! Sugar is ridiculous on these girls!
You may want to ease up on the nutrients a little. A lot of yellow tips. Very minor, though!!
I did just give them a plain old Silica water feed last night. It was a toss up for me, figured they would be fine without some Flower Stacker-i think the yellow on the leaves is two things-1. The Stacker can burn and 2 I have a lot of leaves that turned yellow/purple and what is left of what was green is now yellow and shows through at the ends of the leaves. Either way, I am learning how to use this Stacker right as it's only my second go with it and this is a new strain for me! Hopefully I'll have this memory in my pocket for next time I run some SSC and I will go a little easier on the Stacker, maybe only use once a week as opposed to each watering.
I wish you the best day with you and your son! Happy Smokin'
I have been up and down with emotions as of late, but you know that boy always brings a smile to my face! Have a wonderful day my friend!

Day 97 today and 47 of Flower for the SSC and at one day shy of 14 weeks seed to pull, Curly is no longer in the mix.

I moved Curly out, it was an executive decision for a few reasons. One was space. Two was her trichomes had come to harvesting fruition and third, I had to clean the tent, it was too messy for me and when pulling her out I stuck to her and was so anxious to get a tester in while she was drying!

This is a big fat auto, especially one that was said to yield only a couple ounces as per spec

20221123_100411.jpg
20221123_100528.jpg
20221123_100426.jpg
20221123_100909.jpg

Super super sticky buds. Didn't have time to get nice pics of her last night, before I knew it, it was midnight and I was tired.

I'll get a bunch of nice trim ones for you, PROMISE!

And these Sativa dom SSC girls, slightly adjusted in their 3 x 3 home, will finish out these last few weeks before the tent is inundated with some Indica girls! Woo-Hoo!

Here's some shots of Mo and Larry to hold you over until I can get to trimming! I added some bamboo support to Mo last night as the logistical shift deemed it necessary.

Lots of pinks, purples, yellow, a few shades of green and even some blue donning these photoperiod gems! Mo is on the Right and Larry, the Left.

Happy grow day friends!

I was missing from here for a few days! That's totally OK! I need to go shopping myself again, out of chicken!

I'm thinking 3 weeks on them. I think 4 is pushing it and 2 isn't quite enough. I'll start doing some trichome checks next weekend to gage where we are at! Sugar is ridiculous on these girls!

I did just give them a plain old Silica water feed last night. It was a toss up for me, figured they would be fine without some Flower Stacker-i think the yellow on the leaves is two things-1. The Stacker can burn and 2 I have a lot of leaves that turned yellow/purple and what is left of what was green is now yellow and shows through at the ends of the leaves. Either way, I am learning how to use this Stacker right as it's only my second go with it and this is a new strain for me! Hopefully I'll have this memory in my pocket for next time I run some SSC and I will go a little easier on the Stacker, maybe only use once a week as opposed to each watering.

I have been up and down with emotions as of late, but you know that boy always brings a smile to my face! Have a wonderful day my friend!

Day 97 today and 47 of Flower for the SSC and at one day shy of 14 weeks seed to pull, Curly is no longer in the mix.

I moved Curly out, it was an executive decision for a few reasons. One was space. Two was her trichomes had come to harvesting fruition and third, I had to clean the tent, it was too messy for me and when pulling her out I stuck to her and was so anxious to get a tester in while she was drying!

This is a big fat auto, especially one that was said to yield only a couple ounces as per spec

20221123_100411.jpg
20221123_100528.jpg
20221123_100426.jpg
20221123_100909.jpg

Super super sticky buds. Didn't have time to get nice pics of her last night, before I knew it, it was midnight and I was tired.

I'll get a bunch of nice trim ones for you, PROMISE!

And these Sativa dom SSC girls, slightly adjusted in their 3 x 3 home, will finish out these last few weeks before the tent is inundated with some Indica girls! Woo-Hoo!

Here's some shots of Mo and Larry to hold you over until I can get to trimming! I added some bamboo support to Mo last night as the logistical shift deemed it necessary.

Lots of pinks, purples, yellow, a few shades of green and even some blue donning these photoperiod gems! Mo is on the Right and Larry, the Left.

Happy grow day friends!
Looking knotty there Krissi :bravo:

Looking knotty there Krissi :bravo:
(Knotty, lmao)
Hey there Brew. How are things??!! See you doing your SpamBot magic this morning again, thanks for being another one of us volunteers, it really helps the community all around brother.

These girls are pretty special, this grow went by so fast though, it's a little bittersweet despite all the splendor!

Getting some nice weather this week 48 f Fri. but back on the roller-coaster, next Fri.3f
just wish it would even out, the up & downs hurt my old bones.
The worst is yet to come

I got some more Tropicanna Banana in the flower room & started a Girl scout cookies, I won from @Killabeez SeedBank
Scored a deal on some $16 candles. blowout @ .24 I bought 4, should have bought more

I guess you'll be getting ready for Thanksgiving. We had ours already

Getting some nice weather this week 48 f Fri. but back on the roller-coaster, next Fri.3f
just wish it would even out, the up & downs hurt my old bones.
The worst is yet to come
Me too and my psoriasis doesn't care for the cold either but I'd rather throw on more clothes than be running around naked in the summer sweating my ass off unable to breathe through the humidity. This is definitely a season I enjoy more than summer.
I got some more Tropicanna Banana in the flower room & started a Girl scout cookies, I won from @Killabeez SeedBank
Oh I forgot about that giveaway! I've never ran a straight GSC before. You dropped her recently?
Scored a deal on some $16 candles. blowout @ .24 I bought 4, should have bought more
I just got some new candles, too! Balsam Pine smell because well, Christmas...
I guess you'll be getting ready for Thanksgiving. We had ours already
Well my oven blew up on me a few days ago so no cooking for me and we were also not invited anywhere for the holiday so I think we will just be staying home tomorrow and watching the Cowboys-Giants game. To be honest, this is one of my least favorite holidays and TKs family is crazy with Christmas and those stupid grab bags so my anxiety is through the roof already for that coming. I'm going to take this quiet Thanksgiving and run with it

Well my oven blew up on me a few days ago so no cooking for me and we were also not invited anywhere for the holiday so I think we will just be staying home tomorrow and watching the Cowboys-Giants game. To be honest, this is one of my least favorite holidays and TKs family is crazy with Christmas and those stupid grab bags so my anxiety is through the roof already for that coming. I'm going to take this quiet Thanksgiving and run with it

Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday as it's not very religious (if at all) and it happens during my favourite month to hike in (October).

Happy Danksgiving.jpeg

Your plants are looking lovely with their frostiness and the coloured leaves. Hope tomorrow goes well for you.

Highya Krissi,

Your ladies are very colorful!! Gorgeous buds, huge colas! And the sugar leaves are putting on a show! All the colors I've seen near the end of the grows, bronze, and purple, and yellow. Very pretty.

Julie and I are having our own thanksgiving dinner. We always do it this way. Turkey, potatoes, gravy, cranberry salad,
turnip, and Mince pie if we want dessert! Works for us.

I hope you have a nice day tomorrow. Happy Thanksgivin' and Happy Smokin'

Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday as it's not very religious (if at all) and it happens during my favourite month to hike in (October).

Happy Danksgiving.jpeg
Happy Turkey Day HG, I hope you have a wonderful favorite holiday of the year! I'll be smoking considerably today as I trim Curly and I'll think of you as I eat my pork roll, egg and cheese on a whole wheat everything bagel while I do-the Thanksgiving brunch of champions!
Your plants are looking lovely with their frostiness and the coloured leaves. Hope tomorrow goes well for you.
Thanks girl, definitely having fun with their coloring and sugar, makes for a super pretty tent I'm always excited to go into and see what's changed!
Highya Krissi,

Your ladies are very colorful!! Gorgeous buds, huge colas! And the sugar leaves are putting on a show! All the colors I've seen near the end of the grows, bronze, and purple, and yellow. Very pretty.
I've yet to have this bronze so I was happy they are pulling some of it now! Lovely to see!
Julie and I are having our own thanksgiving dinner. We always do it this way. Turkey, potatoes, gravy, cranberry salad,
I do miss that I won't have a nice spread like that to eat today. Had my oven not been broken still (TK said we are just getting a new one, btw) I'd have cooked the turkey sitting in my freezer along with all the fixings but I may not have gotten to trimming.
turnip, and Mince pie if we want dessert! Works for us.
What do you mean if you want dessert??!! Isnt it always dessert on Thanksgiving?!
I hope you have a nice day tomorrow. Happy Thanksgivin' and Happy Smokin'
My day is starting off relaxing except that I've been up for an hour and my right arm and hand are still completely numb and pins and needles. It happens every night into morning but usually not for this long once I'm up.

But enough about me! You and my 420 family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with friends and/or family or the solstice for anyone lucky enough to have that, too!

Back
Top Bottom