Supergroomer Grows - Silver Super Haze - Mars II 400W LED

Nice supergroomer I have been looking at that strain myself at love haze it's the one for me I'm looking into a Mars hydro 700w hope you don't mind me looking through your journals wanna see the outcome using leds

Nice supergroomer I have been looking at that strain myself at love haze it's the one for me I'm looking into a Mars hydro 700w hope you don't mind me looking through your journals wanna see the outcome using leds

I am happy. VERY high quality buds. Only 6 weeks veg in a 2 gallon pot. 3oz is good as far as I am concerned. :peace:

Congrats Super...

Hey buddy, quick question.. How long do you plan on curing? BTW you have some mighty nice crystals going! :lot-o-toke:

I moved my first SSH clone into the flower tent. She was 2 weeks in a Styrofoam cup, transplanted into a 2 gallon pot and vegged for 5 more weeks. I left her in her 2 gallon pot. The second SSH clone was transplanted into a 3 gallon pot. I will let her veg a bit longer and get a good root ball going. I will post some new pics later.

Smoke report: It is getting better all the time. Great flavor. Long lasting daytime high. :peace:

Here are some pics from the tents.

Veg:

DSC_06927.JPG
DSC_06938.JPG

The last CSSH is in the back left corner.

And the Flower tent:

DSC_06997.JPG
DSC_06945.JPG
DSC_06956.JPG

The CSSH in the flower tent are the front right and back left along with a bud that is 36 days into flower. :peace:

Very nice Supergroomer. How high do you hang above your plants and how tall were the ones that finished last? Trying to get an idea of the distance of penetration. Thank you. Peace!!

Very nice Supergroomer. How high do you hang above your plants and how tall were the ones that finished last? Trying to get an idea of the distance of penetration. Thank you. Peace!!

I usually go about 24" in veg and 18" or so in flower. I will sometimes go to 15" or so near the end. I raise my pots from the bottom and leave the light at one height to keep the canopy as even as possible. :peace:

I don't think Mars has a 4x2. The 3x3 that I am using is $99. That would actually give you more square feet. I found their tents well made and easy to set up. Strong too. No issues hanging things from the top supports.

You need 2 tents for a perpetual grow. When I start the test grow, I will put the 400s in between the tents with my cloner and use that as my veg area since both tents will be flowering. :peace:

Good point about the 3x3 sq footage. I am sold on that point alone now that I think on it , and
I have a digital 400w HID that will fit perfectly in it for Veg

Eventually I will buy a 4th LED panel and keep the HID for back up.
Mars doesn't sell a 2x4 so I was looking at other options.

A Mars 3x3 tent it is.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom