Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

Dave Groomer

OK. So after my little scare a few weeks ago, we are getting back going here in a new location. I will only be running 1 Mars tent (2'3"x2'3") with my Mars 900 in there. Should be damn close to 100w/sqft. Should be interesting.

I will start 4 seeds. My last Blue Blood seed will be put in to germinate. I will also be running 3 other seeds that a fellow grower is working on. All three are Purple strains. As usual for me, I will be using my regular mix of FFOF, Perlite and Promix. Nutes wil be Fox Farms trio, with Cal/mag. When we get to flower, I will be adding Snow Storm ultra and a mix of essential oils in a folier spray.

Seeds are germinating and the tent will be set up this weekend. I will post pics when I have everything set up in the next day or two. I may not be able to grow a lot at once, but I am hoping with this much light I should get some great meds!!!! :peace:

re: Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

LOL I followed your other grows before becoming a mod :) and I will still follow journals and participate in the forums, how active I will be will depend on how busy I get behind the scenes :)

Well I would like to thank you (and all the other mods) for all the work you do to keep this site the way it is!!! I could not offer the time needed to be a mod. You guys work hard!!! :thanks: :peace:

Looking foward to seeing more of your work, grows like this are just what us new to the self medication forums need. Not everyone aspires to being a full fledged commercial grower.

Looking foward to seeing more of your work, grows like this are just what us new to the self medication forums need. Not everyone aspires to being a full fledged commercial grower.

I couldn't agree more!! I am doing this for me and a friend. I don't sell anything!! I would rather give my excess (if there is any) to someone who can't afford their meds, because that is what this is, medicine!! Thanks for stopping by. :peace:

I like where your heads at as far as donating to patients in need...I wish there was a resource where I could find patients in need in my area

I have been blessed by the people here who have helped me learn how to do this, and If I say so myself, I think I do a pretty good job. I would be doing myself and others a disservice if I didn't pass it on in the best way I can. :peace:

Nice to hear your growing your own again , I know your pain. I have been there myself.

I will have to look into snow storm ultra , sounds the part.

100wft will be something bright ... I am guessing that is about 3000 umol's across the canopy.

The Sun throws about 1000 Umol on a gardens surface , although grow lights easily out perform it.

I think I'm around 2000 Umol with my 70wft.

OK. So after my little scare a few weeks ago, we are getting back going here in a new location. I will only be running 1 Mars tent (2'3"x2'3") with my Mars 900 in there. Should be damn close to 100w/sqft. Should be interesting.

I will start 4 seeds. My last Blue Blood seed will be put in to germinate. I will also be running 3 other seeds that a fellow grower is working on. All three are Purple strains. As usual for me, I will be using my regular mix of FFOF, Perlite and Promix. Nutes wil be Fox Farms trio, with Cal/mag. When we get to flower, I will be adding Snow Storm ultra and a mix of essential oils in a folier spray.

Seeds are germinating and the tent will be set up this weekend. I will post pics when I have everything set up in the next day or two. I may not be able to grow a lot at once, but I am hoping with this much light I should get some great meds!!!! :peace:

Nice to hear your growing your own again , I know your pain. I have been there myself.

I will have to look into snow storm ultra , sounds the part.

100wft will be something bright ... I am guessing that is about 3000 umol's across the canopy.

The Sun throws about 1000 Umol on a gardens surface , although grow lights easily out perform it.

I think I'm around 2000 Umol with my 70wft.

If I have to go smaller, I intend to get every bit out of what is growing in there. The trich production is definitely increase with the SSU and Canjuncelt is having success with the essential oil spray. Unfortunately I had to chop the last grow before I had and results. :peace:

Well, I don't want to be left behind, so here I am to watch the magic show! Play on, Supergroomer!

Back
Top Bottom