Supergroomer's Revenge of the Clones

What's your take on the Money Maker? How's it behaving? I have 5 beans.

Nice grow! :thumb:

Thanks. Just noticed your location. You aren't fitting your rv in my driveway. No room with our 36' Monaco :)

The money maker is doing well. Very easy. Topped her twice in veg (only 6 weeks) and threw her into flower. She is in the front left in the white pot. I am thinking about just letting her go as is with no defol and see how she does. :peace:

Thanks. Just noticed your location. You aren't fitting your rv in my driveway. No room with our 36' Monaco :)

The money maker is doing well. Very easy. Topped her twice in veg (only 6 weeks) and threw her into flower. She is in the front left in the white pot. I am thinking about just letting her go as is with no defol and see how she does. :peace:

Coolio! Thanks!

Yeah, the locations just a rough estimate. I could be dumping the septic over in your neighbors storm drain at any given moment... :rofl:

Now I'm off in the RV to SweetSues. :)

Coolio! Thanks!

Yeah, the locations just a rough estimate. I could be dumping the septic over in your neighbors storm drain at any given moment... :rofl:

Now I'm off in the RV to SweetSues. :)

Yeah, we have run the gamut. Every thing from Pop-up to Park model. Only thing we haven't had is a 5th wheel. Great way to vacation with the family and the dogs. :peace:

I've tried everything from 39' triple slide pushers to little 18' forest river tow behind. The big diesel pushers are nice for luxury-esque vacationing, especially if you have a finicky significant other. For camping my favorite setup was my 4wd short bed '02 crewcab 7.3L Super Duty with an automatic sliding 5th wheel pulling a 29' dual slide Keystone Everest. Did 3 weeks camping the South and North rims of the Grand Canyon in that setup.

Anyhow. Good times.

Back to your awesome grow!

Here are some pics of the girls this am. If I have time later I may try to pull some out of the tents for better portraits.

Here is the veg tent. 3 of the clones are up front and to the left. the other is second back on right. Ice is in the back left corner. She will probably be the next to go to flower.

20151006_065153_resized.jpg

Here is the flower tent. the CSSH is in the middle. She should be done in another week or so. :peace:

20151006_065236_resized.jpg
20151006_065240_resized.jpg
20151006_065249_resized.jpg

So I got a recipe from Cajuncelt for an essential oil treatment to use on flowering plants. According to Cajun, all the big commercial grows are using this on their top shelf buds. It is a combination of 5 essential oils, Cinnamon, clove, Rosemary, thyme, oregano. I ordered a 2oz bottle of each. I will mix it together and then spray the plants with a dilution of .25ml / gallon of water. As Cajun said, it pisses that plants off and makes them form snow. My oils will be here today and I will start tonight!! :peace:

Just a heads up to everyone here.

Mars-Hydro has selected me to test their new Mars Pro Epistar 160. I will be using 4 of my clone (2 Incredible Bulk and 2 Dream machine) and running them side by side. Both tents will be set to flower and we will compare the results of the clones under my Mars II 900 vs The new Pro 160. The tents will be identical in every other way. Feeding, watering etc and we will see what the results show.

The light is supposed to be shipped in the next couple days. I will start a new thread and put it in my sig as well as here. I hope you will all join the party. :party::party:
Thanks to Mars-Hydro for selecting me. I will give as accurate and honest evaluation as possible. :peace

So I got a recipe from Cajuncelt for an essential oil treatment to use on flowering plants. According to Cajun, all the big commercial grows are using this on their top shelf buds. It is a combination of 5 essential oils, Cinnamon, clove, Rosemary, thyme, oregano. I ordered a 2oz bottle of each. I will mix it together and then spray the plants with a dilution of .25ml / gallon of water. As Cajun said, it pisses that plants off and makes them form snow. My oils will be here today and I will start tonight!! :peace:

I have to give that a shot. I have all those oils just sitting in my grow room, right next to the tents even, for making my beard oils. I have to add when I first started my grow I was growing Garlic, Basil, Thyme, Rosemary and Oregano in the same veg tent. No pests. As soon as I moved plants to flower and moved the herbs up to the kitchen, pests. I'm thinking I'm going to grab them and throw them in the flower tent.

I'll get caught up later....
My bb bean didn't pop. I've got 2 left. As always, I'll be watching another one of your bb grow!

Back
Top Bottom