How ya doing this morning robe buddy? Still having that warm weather?Found some cheap in-line fans for 20 bucks but I’m not going to bother with a filter. Now if I can find a cheap way to monitor humidity I’d be set. TTYL Jersey ✌🏻CL🍀
Sorry I missed this earlier robe buddy. I haven't slept yet guess I won't for the night since it's 3:53 now. Once I start doing something it's over. I almost fell asleep cause I took some benadryl earlier but that ship has long since sailed away, probably took my honey badger with him. What do you need to monitor humidity, do you mean? Why don't you just get a cheap one for the tent, with the sensor and the digital readout unit? They are way cheap. I don't use the fancy apps for that. I'm old school, hence my dry erase board and notepads....

Having a hell of a time trying to work these MACRO photos for the @DYNOMYCO review. I've had the writing content done for weeks now but my photography of these tiny things needs more light, damn it!

More light=clearer pictures btw guys and gals...especially on these smaller items..

Luckily....
We are doing Christmas with my sis and bestie and cousin Monday now sooooo I will have my new ring light and tripod! It was a really great set, I was so excited when my sis and her fiancee offered to snag it for me for Christmas! Even more excited to use it and get the extra light I need to take these shots to the next level!

So anyway back to this journal.

I took the chance to get some Under the Boardwalk shots of Alvin and Simon today.

Listening to the song on my airbuds, I said to my stoned self, Eureka Krissi! The focus of the day!

These 2 Big Bull girls are so nice and chunky from the bottom up and I wanted to extend on my last post regarding the lollipopping.

All of these shots, clearly, minus a couple, are from underneath looking up. I love this cause we can see how healthy we are top to bottom and how the sugar doesn't stop nor does the mass, going all the way down under.

First, i just happened to like these straight shots. No macro lens, nothing fancy just a pretty plant with pretty buds. This happens to be one of Alvin's. And another resin piece sits on this one as well like on the other bud! Not zoomed in or special lenses but you can make it out...

And now it's time!

Get your boardwalk fries and grilled cheeses, funnel cakes, egg creams or malt shakes ready folks!

We're headed under the boardwalk....

Going food shopping with my second wind energy early when the baby gets up so I may or may not be on again until later.

Happy grow Friday everyone!!

Highya Krissi,

I see you're practicing all the angles photography! Topside has prettier pictures, but you captured the maturing of the down under buds and trichomes. So, no larf it is! She's puttin' out all the way down her carriage. Very nice job! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I see you're practicing all the angles photography! Topside has prettier pictures, but you captured the maturing of the down under buds and trichomes. So, no larf it is! She's puttin' out all the way down her carriage. Very nice job! Happy Smokin'
Absolutely prettier from the top but we see so many of those pics and never any from under the boardwalk. Figured one or two entries of shining some light under there would be a nice change!

Back to some bud formation pics tonight, planning on getting both out of the tent for pics so we can get a nice look at the developing ladies!

Happy Friday Bode!

"Moving on up.....Tooooo the Eastside"

Big Bull girls are DAY 97/98 DAY 40 FLOWER

I am truly in awe of the mass these squats have prodcued and also the sugar that has been coming up since very early flower.

They were fed nutes and CMAG 2 days ago.
For whatever reason, the bold is stuck right now so just bare with me...

I tried for 5 minutes and it wont go away so I'll post this and reboot my phone. I think my phone is like how many more updates and things do you want to upload today, sheesh.

Not much to note luckily being I have this phone issue atm. Humidity sits around 51-53 in case anyone was wondering. Temps are back to the seasonal norm now in my tents, this tent night time can drop down to 61 but stays around 65, generally. Day time temps come up to about 75. If I were a plant, I would like it in there.

Just have some bud photos as promised as well as a few shots that have both of them in the tent. If I were to flip the plants around, you'd know I switched them, easily told apart.

I wanted to get them out of the tent for pics last night, but I didnt get to taking these photos til around 1AM and I wasn't about to fuss with that as I hadn't slept the night before either...heck, I just got them uploaded to the gallery here a little while ago-taking my time with this entry huh?!

I'll check back again soon, gonna restart my phone and still have 1 more update to do on the other journal before day is up plus make nutes for tomorrow's feed!

HAPPY GROWING and look at that, last comment and the bold is gone...wtf :rofl: :passitleft:

Just dropping in to see the girls and say hi.;) Hope you're having a great day!:peacetwo:

I am completely stunned by the resin sac popping and what the result looks like. Almost appears that you’ve got a plant producing THCa Diamonds! :yahoo:
Hi Him!!! Thanks for coming by to see Her and 2 of her plants!!! Is that not something, the amount of resin in that pop?! And it just keeps seeping out! You hit the cannabis nail on the head with THCa diamonds! Let's go mining in my tents!!!
Hope you’re having a great day Krissi!
Stellar. Gotten so much accomplished today aaaand I slept til noon! Hope you're having a great weekend so far!
Just dropping in to see the girls and say hi.;) Hope you're having a great day!:peacetwo:
Awwwww heeey CM! Always LOVE having you over this way! Made quiches today, chicken salad, an actual salad for TK and I for dinner, cleaned, made nutes, did my updates, cleaned the cat litter, did all my dishes (I don't use my dishwasher except for Bud jars), got all my stuff ready to go for Monday's Christmas dinner with my sis and it's only 820! Holy crap! What a great day! Plus you and @iamhim made appearances here so BONUS! Have a great weekend CM!

P.S.

20230107_195049.jpg
16731408908257138685659013896410.jpg

If you guys have never had/made quiche, you need to! So delicious!

Aloha all!

We have reached DAY 100! HOLY MOLY!

Man do these grows fly by, huh...

So Sunday, the girls got fed and they will be fed again tomorrow-I need to mix up jugs this afternoon

16733730708621601080145361282408.jpg

Christmas dinner at my house went really well in case anyone was wondering!

So the Big Bull girls, now at Week 6 flower are putting on a lot of additional weight. We are getting some more uniform shapes to the buds as the new pisitils are finally slowing down and in turn, seeing most of these white pistils turn orange.

I know I say it all the time, but the density in these nugs is ridiculous. These squats will carry with them a considerable amount if weight come harvest.

There is so much sugar coating these buds that it causes severe reflections when taking photos. It's hard trying to get an angle now where I have a clear pic in this tent.

They are just doing their thing, few more weeks left on them. I mentioned the roots that Simon had over a month ago when we found that Crack in her reserve tray that was leaking out all her water, roots that are as long as my hair that flow through the holes in the pot into the reserve. I can't wait to chop and show you guys her root system. I don't think I've had a plant with so many roots before tbh.

I don't have anything truly informational to discuss today. No issues in the tent. No issues at the house. Tis a good day, friends.

Here's some random bud shots from the wee hours of the morning.

Hope everyone has a great growing Tuesday!

Highya Krissi,

So beautiful buds/colas! They are so frosty, (as you already said), and getting very big (again, as you already said). You seem to be able to grow anything cannabis with bells on! You should feel privileged.

put it so I wouldnt lose it
I don't know how many times I've done that! I keep thinking I should write it down, but don't. Then can't remember where I put it!!
Christmas dinner at my house went really well in case anyone was wondering!
Why yes, I was wondering. Glad for you and all your preparations went over well!
Tis a good day, friends.
Can't get much better than that! I hope your night is,mas well! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

So beautiful buds/colas! They are so frosty, (as you already said), and getting very big (again, as you already said). You seem to be able to grow anything cannabis with bells on! You should feel privileged.
I feel like the luckiest girl alive! Even more lucky as I will be able to harvest these two in a few weeks!
I don't know how many times I've done that! I keep thinking I should write it down, but don't. Then can't remember where I put it!!
I hate when I do that! And I do it over and over again, you would think I'd learn!
Why yes, I was wondering. Glad for you and all your preparations went over well!
Thank you! It was so splendid, really! Even TK was interactive and pleasant!
Can't get much better than that! I hope your night is,mas well! Happy Smokin'
Hope you've had a good few days Bode, sorry I'm late getting back over to respond to you and post an update!

Hello everyone! DAYS 102/103 for our Kannabia Big Bulls via @CannaPot.

The mass continues to build along with the sugar. Humidity has been dropped to between 48-52 to help prevent any kind of mold on these super thick buds. I'll drop this a little more next week as I would prefer we don't see anything over 50 at that juncture.

These girls really are just doing their thing in here. I check on them every day of course but nothing crazy to note. They were fed yesterday, pots were pretty dry so they are still pushing away.

If anyone can explain to me why my phone constantly changes here to Herr, please let me know. I mean, I'm not even a fan of potato chips! Not my thing but all I see is Herrs!

Anyway, at 8 week finishers, I'll be droughting these girls next week as they hit week 7. Save me on making some jugs up and will also keep the Humidity in the tent where I want it without having to do anything, really. Not watering them, as we all know, will immediately drop the RH level in my 3x3.

Been so nice, barely having to run the dehumidifer with these cool nights and not having th AC on. I already have a credit due to me on my electric bill as my usage has went significantly down since the end of the summer-BONUS!

I have nothing else to discuss today friends, hope you enjoyed the Week 6 bud pics of both of our girls, Alvin and Simon.

Happy Growing Thursday!

Highya Krissi,

What do you do for an encore?!? Hard to follow your pictures with adequate praise! So, this will be a treat! Droughting brings more trichomes - already trichome laden - where to put all the extras?!? I can't imagine Jack Frost coming back and exploding a Frost bomb in your tents!?! You'll have to scrape some off (to smoke, of course) to make room for new ones!
Even TK was interactive and pleasant!
I'm pleased for you! Hope it continues!
sorry I'm late getting back over
I appreciate that, but you don't have to feel sorry, anymore. It happens a lot, so I have come to expect that. Life happens!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

What do you do for an encore?!? Hard to follow your pictures with adequate praise! So, this will be a treat! Droughting brings more trichomes - already trichome laden - where to put all the extras?!?
Just stuck it on top of the already stacked, please!!
I can't imagine Jack Frost coming back and exploding a Frost bomb in your tents!?! You'll have to scrape some off (to smoke, of course) to make room for new ones!
I'm hoping we can just illuminate ourselves in trichomes! Who needs sunlight?!
I'm pleased for you! Hope it continues!
Me too, even my sister commented to my mother about it, apparently...praise the green Ganja gods
I appreciate that, but you don't have to feel sorry, anymore. It happens a lot, so I have come to expect that. Life happens!! Happy Smokin'
Not today, Bode! NOT TODAY!! Have a great evening with Julie!

Sorry I missed this earlier robe buddy. I haven't slept yet guess I won't for the night since it's 3:53 now. Once I start doing something it's over. I almost fell asleep cause I took some benadryl earlier but that ship has long since sailed away, probably took my honey badger with him. What do you need to monitor humidity, do you mean? Why don't you just get a cheap one for the tent, with the sensor and the digital readout unit? They are way cheap. I don't use the fancy apps for that. I'm old school, hence my dry erase board and notepads....

Having a hell of a time trying to work these MACRO photos for the @DYNOMYCO review. I've had the writing content done for weeks now but my photography of these tiny things needs more light, damn it!

More light=clearer pictures btw guys and gals...especially on these smaller items..

Luckily....
We are doing Christmas with my sis and bestie and cousin Monday now sooooo I will have my new ring light and tripod! It was a really great set, I was so excited when my sis and her fiancee offered to snag it for me for Christmas! Even more excited to use it and get the extra light I need to take these shots to the next level!

So anyway back to this journal.

I took the chance to get some Under the Boardwalk shots of Alvin and Simon today.

Listening to the song on my airbuds, I said to my stoned self, Eureka Krissi! The focus of the day!

These 2 Big Bull girls are so nice and chunky from the bottom up and I wanted to extend on my last post regarding the lollipopping.

All of these shots, clearly, minus a couple, are from underneath looking up. I love this cause we can see how healthy we are top to bottom and how the sugar doesn't stop nor does the mass, going all the way down under.

First, i just happened to like these straight shots. No macro lens, nothing fancy just a pretty plant with pretty buds. This happens to be one of Alvin's. And another resin piece sits on this one as well like on the other bud! Not zoomed in or special lenses but you can make it out...

And now it's time!

Get your boardwalk fries and grilled cheeses, funnel cakes, egg creams or malt shakes ready folks!

We're headed under the boardwalk....

Going food shopping with my second wind energy early when the baby gets up so I may or may not be on again until later.

Happy grow Friday everyone!!
Beautiful just beautiful!!

Beautiful just beautiful!!
Hey Mark! Thanks friend! How is everything over in your neck of the woods?!

Hi guys and gals. Quick update today, I've got a couple errands to run.

So I woke up, startled as if something was wrong. I got up, TK was scrambling as he was late to work and I saw he had closed the door on the grow room. Bad news bears.

It was raining overnight, that room gets humid. It was also warm overnight, near 60 and that room jumps if there is no door open and it's hot. I walk in, the dehumidifer is full, it's 97 degrees in the 4x4, 93 in the 3x3. The humidity in the grow room was 82 and it was 69 and 72 in the tents. FML.

So, I hastily turned on the standing AC unit, opened the door to the garage, both tent flaps and mumbled obscenities to myself.

All was fine after about 20 min, grow room was probably in that condition for several hours. One oh shit day shouldn't cause any issues but still, it happened and let me tell ya friends, especially our newer growers-THIS SHIT HAPPENS! Don't let it get your panties in a bunch, though. React, rectify and move on.

So like I said, interesting morning with that alone, just grabbed a few general shots of the plants together. Nothing fancy probably will disappoint everyone today with these but you know, it's better than me not posting, right?!

Have a great start to your grow weekend everyone!

Hey Mark! Thanks friend! How is everything over in your neck of the woods?!

Hi guys and gals. Quick update today, I've got a couple errands to run.

So I woke up, startled as if something was wrong. I got up, TK was scrambling as he was late to work and I saw he had closed the door on the grow room. Bad news bears.

It was raining overnight, that room gets humid. It was also warm overnight, near 60 and that room jumps if there is no door open and it's hot. I walk in, the dehumidifer is full, it's 97 degrees in the 4x4, 93 in the 3x3. The humidity in the grow room was 82 and it was 69 and 72 in the tents. FML.

So, I hastily turned on the standing AC unit, opened the door to the garage, both tent flaps and mumbled obscenities to myself.

All was fine after about 20 min, grow room was probably in that condition for several hours. One oh shit day shouldn't cause any issues but still, it happened and let me tell ya friends, especially our newer growers-THIS SHIT HAPPENS! Don't let it get your panties in a bunch, though. React, rectify and move on.

So like I said, interesting morning with that alone, just grabbed a few general shots of the plants together. Nothing fancy probably will disappoint everyone today with these but you know, it's better than me not posting, right?!

Have a great start to your grow weekend everyone!
Everything's wonderful look at those beautiful lollipops!

Everything's wonderful look at those beautiful lollipops!
So happy to hear that!!! Makes me smile knowing your smiling on the other end!

Happy to share these lollies! Wish you were just the boy next door and I could drop you off some!

Highya Krissi,

I'm glad you found the problem before it started a real mess! I'm assuming you checked for botrytis quite well? Always something!! The picture of your two Big Bulls shows how effecient you have made their production! All big buds, no larf!! Can't get more effecient than that!! Great job! And those buds look nice. Even after the ordeal. I hope you have a nice day, and a great weekend. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom