Highya Krissi,

I'm glad you found the problem before it started a real mess! I'm assuming you checked for botrytis quite well? Always something!!
absolutely and tell me about it! Today, my toilet started leaking very fast from the bottim seal! Enough for 4 towels! And it backed up the tub, not as bad but it happened, again!
The picture of your two Big Bulls shows how effecient you have made their production! All big buds, no larf!! Can't get more effecient than that!! Great job! And those buds look nice. Even after the ordeal. I hope you have a nice day, and a great weekend. Happy Smokin'
They are looking mighty fine after it, I think all plants like a little stress, makes them say, oh no you don't! Lol maybe not but its funny to think that they do at least
Hey Krissi didn't know how to send a message to you with pictures so I put it on here I hope you don't mind. But anyways round two coming up for Krissi. Lmao would you just look at your lovely beautiful ass in reveg even now she's still beautiful!

20230110_205929.jpg

20230112_162853.jpg
Pics have to be uploaded buddy, they can't cone directly from your camera roll like on a thread.

But anyway, omgggggg!!! What a frosty delicious looking nugget that is!!! Krissi looks like she absolutely loooooved being under the care of you, I consider that trichome laiden smoke a great success!!!

So guys, I took some time in the grow room today while TK tried to beat a level in a Marvel game and organized his work tools in his new tiered tool box on wheels. Pretty cool thing, actually. Plus, gave me time to do my thing.

I got a different angle on all of the buds today. In doing so, I found what was ironically something I found around this time in my Big Bull Grow before this.

I found one singular leaf with one half of it purple and one half still green. The only color variation on any leaf. Her seeded sister before her in Maestro, had the exact same thing. It was on a smaller leaf towards the center of the plant. Funny how those things happen. Who knows, maybe these two or 1/2 will end up changing after all...

I feel the following shots show off how the pistils grow and grow so differently from bud to bud.

I love how they look upon breaking out but also enjoy how they look when they are curling in.

I love the frost and the ability to see the trichomes with a naked eye and no need for attachments.

I love the color variations and the way the hairs blow like hair in the wind with the help of the fans in the tent.

I love it all and I love being able to take pictures of it. What a sad cannabis world it must have been to have remembered a plant solely by memory, in times when we weren't able to to record the grows.

I feel blessed to be growing in this day and age and culture where so much information is available; where places exist like this forum we are talking in today, where I can share my joy with others.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend thus far and if you are rooting or betting tomorrow and Monday, good luck and God speed my friends!

Highya Krissi,

More very nice pictures! I do like how I can see the trichomes without a scope. But, I'd like (if it were me) to see the trichomes closer to make sure they're cloudy, or are they amber or clear? But there are so many trichomes. And that leaf half and half - what an unusual thing! Glad you caught it.
The bud you're talking about was/is the Gelato-K? Seemed you liked it very much! I also like the time period we grow in!! No hassle from authorities to grow, live our lives, and enjoy as much as we can!! Very nice!
where I can share my joy with others.
I like that you're able to do so, and that I can share in that joy as well!!

I have to ask - why is plumbing backing up?!? I've seen that a couple times, and it's not pretty! Is the septic tank okay?

I hope you continue to enjoy your weekend (with the ladies), and Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

More very nice pictures! I do like how I can see the trichomes without a scope. But, I'd like (if it were me) to see the trichomes closer to make sure they're cloudy, or are they amber or clear?
You know we will get to those pics! And just from looking at the pistils alone, I'm guessing 2 weeks buuuut I'll do some scope shots tonight, maybe. Parents are flying in today for a couple days, they'll be here tomorrow so dont know if ill have time to get to it or not, but my Tuesday I will for sure!
But there are so many trichomes.
so many more to come!
And that leaf half and half - what an unusual thing! Glad you caught it.
It's so weird how it happened on 2 plants...
The bud you're talking about was/is the Gelato-K? Seemed you liked it very much!
Yes! I do, she tastes lovely, also! I took off some samples yesterday from these low branches on both ZDFs and the Gelato-K I probably could have cut off but glad I saved now cause they are pretty chunky!

16738038674534878223695552244415.jpg

I also like the time period we grow in!! No hassle from authorities to grow, live our lives, and enjoy as much as we can!! Very nice!
Well not quite...not here at least with authority...they say felony per plant and up to a 25k fine per plant....eeee
I like that you're able to do so, and that I can share in that joy as well!!
I have to share, its part of the joy of it all!
I have to ask - why is plumbing backing up?!? I've seen that a couple times, and it's not pretty! Is the septic tank okay?
We are having someone come look at everything. Last time Roto Rooter came out and didn't look at anything under the house or the lines. We need the big guns this week.
I hope you continue to enjoy your weekend (with the ladies), and Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Gonna try to, you do the same!

Any decisions yet Clover?

I love cleaning. It makes me feel like a new person. Idk it literally takes anxiety away from me in the act of and post doing it. I've always been that way, messes make me uncomfortable and anxious!

DAYS 95/96 DAY 37 FLOWER:

So guys and gals, I wanted to go a little different in my approach again today as we talk about these Big Bull girls.

From Kannabia Seeds, a Spanish sister bank to @CannaPot, these 80% Indica dominant plants are made to produce bulk and mass.

They are heavily resistant to mold and pests but with the denseness of the colas, it is super important to stay mindful of and looking out for mold.

One of the reasons I like to wet trim is cause I can catch mold early upon harvest if it is there. These two plants will be wet trimmed if it kills me. No dry trimming these hefty ladies.

I took pics today focusing on what the lollipop pruning has done to the built up mass on these branches. We see no larf from top to bottom. The buds on the very bottom are still nice and chunky while the main buds above them are just getting wider and wider...

I enjoy trying new things and this lollipop was one of them. I never went as ham and gun ho about trying something new as I did this technique. I'm pleased with the results thus far and am giving super credit to both of these girls for the structure they built to manage the weight of the buds they will produce.

Just beasts of limbs, squat indica 150%. Fat, thick, stable legs that are going to serve them well as they continue to bulk and finish up over the next oooh idk 3-4 weeks.

Sometimes I lose track of what I said cause I'm rambling often, but I anticipate a harvest at the end of the month for these photoperiod gems.

***If they do finish by then, we will have an interim journal before my main Spring/Summer grow***

....It will be only autos and it will just be 2:

:love: Jack and his Blueberry Beans: A Blueberry and Jack Widow Autoflower Run under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 :love:

...maybe coming soon to a grow room near you!

Back to the basics, though....
 I also grabbed some cool pics of what is definitely now confirmed to be a resin sack that popped. Had it have be guttation, we wouldn't be seeing this matriculation of gooey sugary resin on one of Alvin's buds. This was the bud that we had pics in what I assume was its just popped state.

Now, a few days later, that resin seems to still be oozing out but drying up and also stacking up as it does. Pretty darn nifty to watch this particular bud develop and change and how the trichomes form and crystallize. Love this MACRO lens.

Other than that, I don't have much to note other than it's feeding day again today! We have nutrients and CMAG going in today. It's been hot as blazes in that grow room for the last 2 days with this hot spell we've had here in NJ so the girls, all 7, have been soaking up those reserves fast. Not to mention, tis the season, at Week 5, these girls are amping up and doing mucho mucho trabajo!!! They need energy!

:passitleft:Hope everyone has a stellar grow day!

Beautiful very beautiful some of those tops look like snowballs!!

Beautiful very beautiful some of those tops look like snowballs!!
Hi Mark! Thanks so much friend! Definitely like a sugary slope on every branch!! Hope all is well!

Hi everyone, coming in to say hello and apologize for my absence as I've been back to the doctor and for more tests, labs and biopsies this past week.

I'm so behind but wanted to just check in with some pics of our now Week 8 Big Bull photoperiods.

I'll get back into the swing of things this week still waiting on results but again, I didn't want to go AWAL. I also didn't want to out out half-assed updates so I tried my best to take some nice shots showing off the fur as I think their trichomes are best called.

Praying everyone has been doing well, miss you all! Touch base later, promise!

Hi Mark! Thanks so much friend! Definitely like a sugary slope ok every branch!! Hope all is well!

Hi everyone, coming in to say hello and apologize for my absence as I've been back to the doctor and for more tests, labs and biopsies this past week.

I'm so behind but wanted to just check in with some pics of our now Week 8 Big Bull photoperiods.

I'll get back into the swing of things this week still waiting on results but again, I didn't want to go AWAL. I also didn't want to out out half-assed updates so I tried my best to take some nice shots showing off the fur as I think their trichomes are best called.

Praying everyone has been doing well, miss you all! Touch base later, promise!

Good morning hello back. What Size pots are those flowering plants here in if you don't mind me asking

Tha
Good morning hello back. What Size pots are those flowering plants here in if you don't mind me asking
Ty kindly. They are 5gl my friend

Tha

Ty kindly. They are 5gl my friend
Thank you so much because I had just trans planted about 2 weeks ago from medium size Dunkin' donuts cup which is about 24 oz to two gallon pot s I'm flipping today and I'm hoping I have enough room to finish I did bud Camilla all the way out in a 2 gal. I got about an ounce and a half off of her she's in the jar now sitting at about 65%! My last harvest are sitting in the same thing in their jars I will have them starting to cure within a week! Busy woman God bless you and your family and I love you with all my heart and your buds are so beautiful I've never seen any like that. On another note I cannot wait to see how you handle the sour G! All I got to say is have fun and have your pruning shears ready! Lmao

Oh yeah two things about Sour G you got to handle to larf if you don't stay on top of it it will become unmanageable process very very sporadic and vigorous it's like no matter what I do to it it does what it wants it goes where it wants to.

Highya Krissi,

I'm glad that you're back! I'm also glad you're ladies are in real good shape (they're gorgeous). Whatever happened, didn't affect you taking care of them! Yes, they look very nice! Trichomey, Colorful and Fat! We gotta love it!! All's right with the world, now! Happy Smokin'

Thank you so much because I had just trans planted about 2 weeks ago from medium size Dunkin' donuts cup which is about 24 oz to two gallon pot s I'm flipping today and I'm hoping I have enough room to finish I did bud Camilla all the way out in a 2 gal. I got about an ounce and a half off of her she's in the jar now sitting at about 65%! My last harvest are sitting in the same thing in their jars I will have them starting to cure within a week!
Fresh buds!!!!!
:yahoo::passitleft:

You are so welcome! Get your girls into 3s if you can fit them. Even if you could do less plants but put them in 5s, you'll absolutely yield more....I think? Maybe? Do you have the vertical space, I forget?
Busy woman
Never ends! But that means I'm alive!!
God bless you and your family and I love you with all my heart and your buds are so beautiful I've never seen any like that.
Awww love you too Mark, all my love to you and all those closest to you always. Thanks so much for such a beautiful compliment on my Bull ladies, I wish you could come over and just shake one of their legs, they are soooo heavy! And sticky!
On another note I cannot wait to see how you handle the sour G! All I got to say is have fun and have your pruning shears ready! Lmao
I can't wait. I love the kerosene stank!
Oh yeah two things about Sour G you got to handle to larf if you don't stay on top of it it will become unmanageable process very very sporadic and vigorous it's like no matter what I do to it it does what it wants it goes where it wants to.
Oh boy, I've started my no larf journey now that I began lolliopping! This is the bottom most branch off of the Zombie Death I just pulled out of my 4x4. The largest larf is a nice little nuggie, nothing airy in here anymore! Maybe you can try a lollipop and see how you like it!!!

16744876633209204038301187618632.jpg

Enjoy the rest of your day Mark!

Highya Krissi,

I'm glad that you're back! I'm also glad you're ladies are in real good shape (they're gorgeous). Whatever happened, didn't affect you taking care of them!
They are basically self reliant at this point in the grow, Bode. Just make sure I feed em and make sure nothing crazy happens these final 2 weeks
Yes, they look very nice! Trichomey, Colorful and Fat! We gotta love it!! All's right with the world, now! Happy Smokin'
Fat, so fat! Like I said to Mark, just wish you could touch them, it's impressive. They may be much smaller than the plants in the 4x4 but these girls pounds per square inch are off the charts!

Thanks for the Krissi and Krissi grow love, my friend. I always am thankful for you!

Fresh buds!!!!!

You are so welcome! Get your girls into 3s if you can fit them. Even if you could do less plants but put them in 5s, you'll absolutely yield more....I think? Maybe? Do you have the vertical space, I forget?

Awww love you too Mark, all my love to you and all those closest to you always. Thanks so much for such a beautiful compliment on my Bull ladies, I wish you could come over and just shake one of their legs, they are soooo heavy! And sticky!

Oh boy, I've started my no larf journey now that I began lolliopping! This is the bottom most branch off of the Zombie Death I just pulled out of my 4x4. The largest larf is a nice little nuggie, nothing airy in here anymore! Maybe you can try a lollipop and see how you like it!!!

Love the bud and pic in background. Always a pleasure looking at your flowers :green_heart:

Love the bud and pic in background. Always a pleasure looking at your flowers :green_heart:
Much better than the larf I used to have before pruning them that's for sure! The pic? Absolutely, never understood all the people that just think they can buy happiness. Something that special could never be acquired so simply. Always a pleasure having you look at my flowers GG, how is your dad?

Hahaha here's an example I had one branch that kept trying to act like it was leaving the air duct vent through the tent tied it down wooded it do curl back up try to go through the VIN again done it again and it done in the third time and I said hell with it let it go
Fresh buds!!!!!

Thank you so much ma'am I wish I was there to get one of the clones. Lmao unfortunately they'll have to stay in the 2 gallon pots I ain't got the money I just got money for the dirt the transplant shed that's all I got the others will have to do

Wow I just replied to myself instead of you ain't that some shit another long day at Dunkin is driving me nuts plus I got blisters on my feet for my feet being soaked all day yesterday working because my boots want to crack that I just bought from Amazon they lied to me..

Hahaha here's an example I had one branch that kept trying to act like it was leaving the air duct vent through the tent tied it down wooded it do curl back up try to go through the VIN again done it again and it done in the third time and I said hell with it let it go
:rofl: :rofl: that's too funny! I can see you now chasing after it!
Thank you so much ma'am I wish I was there to get one of the clones.
awww I wish! I'd gladly give you one! I was just saying to @West Hippie a couple weeks ago that I need to be cloning more myself. The only one I ever attempted/did was that monster crop of my Amnesia last fall!
Lmao unfortunately they'll have to stay in the 2 gallon pots I ain't got the money I just got money for the dirt the transplant shed that's all I got the others will have to do
Aaayy well that's ok! You are producing some BEAUTIFUL buds!!!!! You just keep doing what you're doing and things will fall into place!!!

Wow I just replied to myself instead of you ain't that some shit another long day at Dunkin is driving me nuts plus I got blisters on my feet for my feet being soaked all day yesterday working because my boots want to crack that I just bought from Amazon they lied to me..
I used to manage a Panera for 4 years. I drank so much coffee. If I managed a Dunkin, I'd probably drink so much, my P&Ls would reflect employee robbery and my COG would be through the roof.

You make sure you give yourself enough down time take it from me, it's so important for you and your girls. Because remember, when you're not ok, you can't take care of anyone or anything else!

Love on your feet some tonight!

Much better than the larf I used to have before pruning them that's for sure! The pic? Absolutely, never understood all the people that just think they can buy happiness. Something that special could never be acquired so simply. Always a pleasure having you look at my flowers GG, how is your dad?
Alot better thanks for asking Krissi. He was living alone and trying to be independent but its time for us to help him out. Just can't do it anymore.
He's moving in with my older brother that lives in Sebastian. Then during the summers he will live we us.
Gives me a excuse to go pick him up and do some fishing while im down there.
Hope you doing well too. Always thinking about ya.
Cheers

Alot better thanks for asking Krissi. He was living alone and trying to be independent but its time for us to help him out. Just can't do it anymore.
He's moving in with my older brother that lives in Sebastian. Then during the summers he will live we us.
That sounds like a solid plan and I'm so pleased to hear that he is doing well. It's hard getting old, man.
Gives me a excuse to go pick him up and do some fishing while im down there.
Bonus. Love fishing and good bonding time with you and Pops.
Hope you doing well too. Always thinking about ya.
Cheers
I'm in the midst of climbing up a health hill right now. I'll elaborate on my other journal later once I figure out what I'm going to say....been sticking myself under a rock under a hole in the ground for a while now and it's not helping me. It will be nice to be able to talk to you all freely about it and gather thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks for always being so sweet to me and for always providing so much good energy. It's like an extra battery pack GG. Appreciate you.

So everyone I've got some news like I said but until I get my wits about me and perhaps another howl and cup of coffee, it's all Big Bull Week 9 Flower talk.

We are very close to harvest with both of these girls. Both will be able to be harvested at the same time based off the last trichome check this morning. Some amber, not much, so we are pushing through and onward to Week 10.

Simon developed some more of her Black Domina purple leaves while I was out, Alvin however, has none.

Both have this crazy web like trichome cover, it's like fur looking at it in real time.

Super, super dense nugs, so glad the humidity has been nice and low, around 48, last couple of weeks.

I assume I will pull these girls next weekend, my Sirius Black in the 4x4 will be pulled first, then these 2.

I'm up in the air as to whether or not I will be running my auto grow after these Big Bulls are done before the main Spring/Summer grows but as discussed, if I do, it will be a Jack Widow and a Blueberry...if I'm feeling ambitious, maybe throw my last AK-47 seed in there-all 3 of these are quick finishing autos.

Until I come back a little later, I'll drop off these photos of the girls. I have literally been going in the grow room to feed them and that has been it as of late. Finally got some photos taken and trichomes checked as well as tents cleaned between yesterday and this morning.

I'll check back soon guys and gals. Thanks for all the grow love and support.

:green_heart:

That sounds like a solid plan and I'm so pleased to hear that he is doing well. It's hard getting old, man.

Bonus. Love fishing and good bonding time with you and Pops.

I'm in the midst of climbing up a health hill right now. I'll elaborate on my other journal later once I figure out what I'm going to say....been sticking myself under a rock under a hole in the ground for a while now and it's not helping me. It will be nice to be able to talk to you all freely about it and gather thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks for always being so sweet to me and for always providing so much good energy. It's like an extra battery pack GG. Appreciate you.

So everyone I've got some news like I said but until I get my wits about me and perhaps another howl and cup of coffee, it's all Big Bull Week 9 Flower talk.

We are very close to harvest with both of these girls. Both will be able to be harvested at the same time based off the last trichome check this morning. Some amber, not much, so we are pushing through and onward to Week 10.

Simon developed some more of her Black Domina purple leaves while I was out, Alvin however, has none.

Both have this crazy web like trichome cover, it's like fur looking at it in real time.

Super, super dense nugs, so glad the humidity has been nice and low, around 48, last couple of weeks.

I assume I will pull these girls next weekend, my Sirius Black in the 4x4 will be pulled first, then these 2.

I'm up in the air as to whether or not I will be running my auto grow after these Big Bulls are done before the main Spring/Summer grows but as discussed, if I do, it will be a Jack Widow and a Blueberry...if I'm feeling ambitious, maybe throw my last AK-47 seed in there-all 3 of these are quick finishing autos.

Until I come back a little later, I'll drop off these photos of the girls. I have literally been going in the grow room to feed them and that has been it as of late. Finally got some photos taken and trichomes checked as well as tents cleaned between yesterday and this morning.

I'll check back soon guys and gals. Thanks for all the grow love and support.

:green_heart:

Wow Krissi those buds are truly incredible.
Some in the prettiest I've seen in a while.
Are they foxtailing new calyx's ? It makes them look so cool.
Web of fur.:thumb:
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and everything is going good.:hug::love:
Take care.
Oh BTW the VIVOHUT is up and running. :yahoo:
I'll have to add a link.

#VIVOHUT #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom