Highya Krissi,

Sounds like you're having fun today! Great mood, eh! Good for you!

But it's not as pretty big Krissi sad face.
Sad face because they're not so pretty? Happy face because they have more trichomes!!
u Bode you smoke all day! Bode says well I smoke like 2 or 3 bowls you know in the morning then mid morning after lunch before and after dinner.... :rofl: :rofl:
I guess I need to explain. I consider a smoking session as how many bowls I want in a particular time (before breakfast, before and/or after lunch, and supper. So I consider that three sessions. Sometimes I smoke around 11 a.m. if I've been working hard to wear off the effects, not that often, anymore! But it's okay if you consider that all day smokin? I guess I didn't mean what I thought what you thought I said (clear as mud)! Haha!

I was wondering if you could put the filter (I presume it's the charcoal filter) outside the tent to give you more room?

Lunchtime again. Talk to you later! Happy Smokin'

That award would go to the person with the highest constant blood thc level! Let's have a contest!
Yaaaaaaassssssss!!!!!
Highya Krissi,

Sounds like you're having fun today! Great mood, eh! Good for you!
They last for a day or so in my world ugh....
Sad face because they're not so pretty? Happy face because they have more trichomes!!
Yes and yes!
I guess I need to explain. I consider a smoking session as how many bowls I want in a particular time (before breakfast, before and/or after lunch, and supper. So I consider that three sessions. Sometimes I smoke around 11 a.m. if I've been working hard to wear off the effects, not that often, anymore! But it's okay if you consider that all day smokin? I guess I didn't mean what I thought what you thought I said (clear as mud)! Haha!
I was totally kidding with you! I'm the SAME WAY!!
I was wondering if you could put the filter (I presume it's the charcoal filter) outside the tent to give you more room?
Oh yea I could bring that outside the tent for sure. Idk I like it inside. Less outside contaminants getting near my filter! Bugs aaaaah!
Lunchtime again. Talk to you later! Happy Smokin'
I'm always missing out!

So I was about to say this weekend I'll get us these final bud pics and close this journal but it's already Sunday, today is not Friday, mental note. So by tomorrow, I'll have something up here and we shall say goodbye to this journal.

Expect to see a SSC come Spring.

I almost forgot about cured bud pics!

Smoking on some of the Super Silver Crack girls this morning.

Cured beautifully, smokes beautifully. Kerosene, dank and skunk smelling. Delightful!

Hard hitting, energy fostering, calm inducing.

Caked with trichomes

This strain will be ran again come Spring for sure. I'm glad I hunted for this special mix of Super Silver Haze x Green Crack.

As more comes out of the jars, I'll get some lovely pics of the big buds for you all and post them on an active journal.

Happy Holidays friends!

That one is awesomely frosted! She's hotter than a goat's butt in a pepper patch!:hookah:
I just spit out my coffee! :rofl::rofl: I'm dead. That's the best gift I'll get this Christmas, what a line! :thanks: Stone and Happiest Holidays to you and Mrs.Otter!!! :green_heart:🎄

She's responsible for that one! I have a real winner in her! :love:
Oh my good Lord you have Canna Teresa as a wife. Ganja God's have blessed you so! :adore:

Cured beautifully, smokes beautifully. Kerosene, dank and skunk smelling. Delightful!

Caked with trichomes

This strain will be ran again come Spring for sure. I'm glad I hunted for this special mix of Super Silver Haze x Green Crack.

As more comes out of the jars, I'll get some lovely pics of the big buds for you all and post them on an active journal.

Happy Holidays friends!
OMG! Can it be true? Did my eyes deceive? @Krissi Carbone is smoking Sativa? It’s truly a Christmas miracle. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Caked with trichomes

Happy Holidays friends!
Pass it this way Krissi..lol..very nice..Happy Holidays Krissi!

OMG! Can it be true? Did my eyes deceive? @Krissi Carbone is smoking Sativa? It’s truly a Christmas miracle. Lmao 😂 CL🍀
Well....tis the season. A festivus for the rest of us!
Merry Christmas to you and yours Jersey and a blessed New Year. CL🍀🏝
Same to you Chicago...you stay warm today, always a pleasure chatting with ya
Pass it this way Krissi..lol..very nice..Happy Holidays Krissi!
:passitleft: absolutely my friend!!! Happy Holidays to you too GG!!!
#blessed

Well....tis the season. A festivus for the rest of us!

Same to you Chicago...you stay warm today, always a pleasure chatting with ya

:passitleft: absolutely my friend!!! Happy Holidays to you too GG!!!

#blessed
Did ya ever get any sleep 💤 Jersey? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom