The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

Hello again everyone!!!

This particular journal is concurring alongside its sister journal, The SAFARI: "A Vegetative Journey" and is replacing and continuing my Amnesia Photoperiod 2021 journal.

The two journals are being kept separate for sponsorship adherence guidelines and also to showcase specifically, both the vegetative and flowering developmental stages of this 5 seed new grow.

PART I of this journal will include my remaining 5 Autoflowers and 2 Photoperiods while PART II will capture the immediate transition from veg to flower with the 5 new seeds from @Weed Seeds Express.

Both Part I and II will be powered by @Mars Hydro and their magically magnificent FC4800 light as well as @Prescription Blend and their ridiculously amazing line of nutrients.

This is merely a brief introductory post in this journal. I will go into detail about the FC4800 upon its arrival and installation this week and also discuss the basic information for this particular grow area of focus.

Still to come:

-A detailed informational breakdown of the FC4800 including reviews and some basic light function and output acronym knowledge.

-A brief synopsis of Prescription Blend's nutrients and how they play a role in the flower stage of development.

-A quick reintroduction of my 6 current Flowering Ladies and 1 Vegetative Queen.

Tag list...get your notification bells ready
@West Hippie @013 @InTheShed @Gabby987 @stinker @Regrowth @charliewaffles @BendertheBandit @Tokin Roll @Rexer @FelipeBlu @Carcass @cjsbabygirl313 @Ljb1 @SinSemillaWhisperer420 @sneekymofo @Moony @KritikalHitz @Jungle Joseph @Nev @Paul Squiggle @Fudo Myoo @Jack420 @Morda Grown @Growings @cr8grow @Bill284 @garybo @StoneOtter @Skunksta @BakedARea @SmokingWolverine @Costanza @East Coast Marley420 @Kushgrow3579

a9d43eac05dcb2d1bae089af07d7e624.jpg

Can’t wait. :D
I forgot to tag you in my other two new ones KH, don't hate me...I'll go back!! I just realized you were not crossed out, somehow I skipped you not once but twice!!! No hate just love, right?!

Hello again everyone!!!

This particular journal is concurring alongside its sister journal, The SAFARI: "A Vegetative Journey" and is replacing and continuing my Amnesia Photoperiod 2021 journal.

The two journals are being kept separate for sponsorship adherence guidelines and also to showcase specifically, both the vegetative and flowering developmental stages of this 5 seed new grow.

PART I of this journal will include my remaining 5 Autoflowers and 2 Photoperiods while PART II will capture the immediate transition from veg to flower with the 5 new seeds from @Weed Seeds Express.

Both Part I and II will be powered by @Mars Hydro and their magically magnificent FC4800 light as well as @Prescription Blend and their ridiculously amazing line of nutrients.

This is merely a brief introductory post in this journal. I will go into detail about the FC4800 upon its arrival and installation this week and also discuss the basic information for this particular grow area of focus.

Still to come:

-A detailed informational breakdown of the FC4800 including reviews and some basic light function and output acronym knowledge.

-A brief synopsis of Prescription Blend's nutrients and how they play a role in the flower stage of development.

-A quick reintroduction of my 6 current Flowering Ladies and 1 Vegetative Queen.

@West Hippie @013 @InTheShed @Gabby987 @stinker @Regrowth @charliewaffles @BendertheBandit @Tokin Roll @Rexer @FelipeBlu @Carcass @cjsbabygirl313 @Ljb1 @SinSemillaWhisperer420 @sneekymofo @Moony @KritikalHitz @Jungle Joseph @Nev @Paul Squiggle @Fudo Myoo @Jack420 @Morda Grown @Growings @cr8grow @Bill284 @garybo @StoneOtter @Skunksta @BakedARea @SmokingWolverine @Costanza @East Coast Marley420 @Kushgrow3579

Excited for this one!! :cheer:

Hello again everyone!!!

Still to come:

:popcorn:
Stay safe.
Bill

I'm in taking front row seats
Happy to have you even though I know it's cause the front seats are closer to the munchies table!
Hi Skunk! Thanks friend!
One ticket to paradise please? Awesome! Thanks for the tag Krissi!
Free of course for you Stone, just happy to have you here!
Thanks for the tag Krissi
Hmm, let's have peek see what's occurring here... :hookah:
But of course, I love watching your grows!
It’s all loooove heeeree~
:lot-o-toke:
:passitleft:
Excited for this one!! :cheer:
This is going to be AWESOME!!! THANKS AGAIN!!
Will be following along thanks for the tag :goodluck:
Anytime...looking forward to following you in your @Mars Hydro journal!
:popcorn:
Stay safe.
Bill
Hiya Bill!! Welcome along for the ride!
Hola Krissi!
:passitleft:

Are you going to try perlite hempy?
:surf:
Hello there Felipe, nice to see you!! I was not thinking of it, would you mind elaborating for me.. I'm always up for suggestions!
I’ll ride with the Queen on this. Count me in!
:cheer:
Hey there Nev!!! Your girls are doing so well!
Thanks buddy of mine...looking to you always for wisdom

Have I been here before? I'm losing track now. :ciao:
Nope. And it's not old age either. Just happen to follow a neurotic plant growing freak. :ciao: Thanks for coming by CannaPedia

would you mind elaborating for me.. I'm always up for suggestions!
Ahh.. a willing victim lol :p

It’s extremely easy - you can check out my 2020 grow for the details.

Basically, take a plastic bucket (2 gallon is good), put a 3/8 to 1/2” diameter hole about 2” above the bottom, fill with perlite, transplant your young one into it - the bottom of the roots about 2 to 3” above the hole, and fertigate with hydroponic nutrients of your choice.

The 2” reservoir allows you to fertigate every 2-3 days (usually until a couple weeks into flowering - then typically daily). That’s it!

Ahh.. a willing victim lol :p

It’s extremely easy - you can check out my 2020 grow for the details.

Basically, take a plastic bucket (2 gallon is good), put a 3/8 to 1/2” diameter hole about 2” above the bottom, fill with perlite, transplant your young one into it - the bottom of the roots about 2 to 3” above the hole, and fertigate with hydroponic nutrients of your choice.

The 2” reservoir allows you to fertigate every 2-3 days (usually until a couple weeks into flowering - then typically daily). That’s it!
Felipe, after the night is through I will be looking through your 2020 hemp grow! I will refer back to this later tonight or tomorrow! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom