Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

Highya Krissi,

Shw was such a looker! Buds all trimmed look pretty nice too! I hope Pepe has bigger jars full! Happy Smokin'
She certainly was! For an auto, at 4.55 OZ, she is my 2nd biggest auto to date!

May not have gotten more jars of her but those jars are filled with some nice big old frost covered buds!

More than happy with this grow. You had asked me if I thought the drought brought on more trichs and I'm curious @Bode, what you think?

Mentioned in my droughting post that I had a jar a little high in RH this morning so I grabbed these shots while they are airing out.

Sticky icky friends. I'll probably close this journal now and post her final cured pics in one of my other two existing journals.

Thanks so much to
@Weed Seeds Express @Mars Hydro and
@Prescription Blend for making this grow possible and having it be one of my highest yielding auto grows to date!

20220812_101859.jpg

20220812_101816.jpg

20220812_101533.jpg

20220812_101417.jpg

She certainly was! For an auto, at 4.55 OZ, she is my 2nd biggest auto to date!

May not have gotten more jars of her but those jars are filled with some nice big old frost covered buds!

More than happy with this grow. You had asked me if I thought the drought brought on more trichs and I'm curious @Bode, what you think?

Mentioned in my droughting post that I had a jar a little high in RH this morning so I grabbed these shots while they are airing out.

Sticky icky friends. I'll probably close this journal now and post her final cured pics in one of my other two existing journals.

Thanks so much to
@Weed Seeds Express @Mars Hydro and
@Prescription Blend for making this grow possible and having it be one of my highest yielding auto grows to date!

20220812_101859.jpg

20220812_101816.jpg

20220812_101533.jpg

20220812_101417.jpg

It looks like some kind of crazy coral system or something! Any digi scope trich pics?
Loved this journal and have gotten so much interest in your droughting technique (its a big thread to get threw lol).
Thank you!

It looks like some kind of crazy coral system or something! Any digi scope trich pics?
Loved this journal and have gotten so much interest in your droughting technique (its a big thread to get threw lol).
Thank you!
Awww thanks so much Naut. I really appreciate that. The droughting thread is cumbersome but it's engaging and a good read. Plus we laugh...

It does look like coral!! A lot of my smoke looks like that...too funny cause even my father who doesn't even know what weed looks like told me a bud i sent him a while back looked like a piece of coral!

I will take some final trich shots with my scope for ya tonight when I burp them again, no problem! I'd like to see em, too!

Jezus...... I'm sorry krissi I missed a few updates and your harvest. :(

But beautiful nugz and 4.5 oz is great.... Immaculate work my friend. Hope your having a wonderful day and everyone is doing well.

Jezus...... I'm sorry krissi I missed a few updates and your harvest. :(
Oh stop growmie! No need to apologize you know this! I'm so guilty of the same! No worries!
But beautiful nugz and 4.5 oz is great.... Immaculate work my friend. Hope your having a wonderful day and everyone is doing well.
Appreciate that my friend, she's been tested and she's fabulous. I'm grateful.

Enjoy your Friday bud!

Awww thanks so much Naut. I really appreciate that. The droughting thread is cumbersome but it's engaging and a good read. Plus we laugh...

It does look like coral!! A lot of my smoke looks like that...too funny cause even my father who doesn't even know what weed looks like told me a bud i sent him a while back looked like a piece of coral!

I will take some final trich shots with my scope for ya tonight when I burp them again, no problem! I'd like to see em, too!
Much obliged Krissi!
You are the cannabis coral queen! heheh :adore::yummy::cheer:

Oh stop growmie! No need to apologize you know this! I'm so guilty of the same! No worries!

Appreciate that my friend, she's been tested and she's fabulous. I'm grateful.

Enjoy your Friday bud!
I'm having a great Friday.....water front view...a nice buzz... And "A" cold brew.

Yes I know we all get side tracked....ooooo piece of candy.... Wait sorry where was I 😂... Oh yea side tracked.... There are just so many good journals and they all move at the speed of light... Miss one day fall three pages behind.

But I hope you all have a fun weekend and do the things you haven't done yet.... Explore a bit ;)

I'm having a great Friday.....water front view...a nice buzz... And "A" cold brew.
A....I like that...where are you? By me?
Yes I know we all get side tracked....ooooo piece of candy....
omg Family Guy :rofl:
Wait sorry where was I 😂... Oh yea side tracked.... There are just so many good journals and they all move at the speed of light... Miss one day fall three pages behind.
3? More like 7.
But I hope you all have a fun weekend and do the things you haven't done yet.... Explore a bit ;)
I think we are going to Great Adventure SAFARI Sunday morning! Been decades since I've went. Baby will go crazy. Tomorrow I have PT but before I'm taking a trip to the dispensary with trim bestie. She is going to GA Monday with her son and his friends and needed a portable smoke :laughtwo:

Second this....or krissi "Beasty budz" carbone
Is that my mobstah name?? I'll take pics like bonny but instead of my rifle I'll have one of Pepe's sword buds :rofl: someone come take a picture of me next to an early model Ford with my plant

Is that my mobstah name?? I'll take pics like bonny but instead of my rifle I'll have one of Pepe's sword buds :rofl: someone come take a picture of me next to an early model Ford with my plant
This must be done!!!!

Yup if you don't already have one miss Carbone lol
:rofl: I was given a list of choices or could make up my own. This came to me so fast. My first thought was something bud but not actual bud related and The Sopranos..

I think I did good, why you don't like it? You telling me I'm funny? Funny like a clown?
And if I had a model T I would totally drive down to ya for a Pepe sword photo shoot
Banger...lmk when you pick one up buddy

Back
Top Bottom