Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

:laugh:...I really wish they would slightly change this guy so he's not so neurotic looking. Gives me anxiety some lmao
Sadly I look like this quite often. Theres never really any resolution either, I complete understand the anxiety ;)
AND SHARE AND SMOKE AND SHARE AND SMOKE. The art of cannabis growing
Its the song that never ends my friend!!
I forgot you're outside! Aaaaah so much better inside, well more easily monitored and controllable at least
Um @West Hippie has lots of property but @East Coast Marley420, if he ever comes back to us, showed me a pic of his backyard and that's primo primo bud party area, out there in the backwoods-also, east coast-the very very north
Outside is sooooo zen though. Yeah you struggle against it all at first but then you learn to struggle with it and that helps tremendously. Several deer and groundhogs and raccoons all live within a few feet of the garden. SOoo maybe Im just asking for it and will wind up hating it lol.

We are getting ready to buy acreage either around here (connecticut river valley area in MA) or going up into VT. Trying to stay in MA because its has really decent grow laws, but just freaking loooove how beautiful VT gets. Maybe after thats happened next year or something I can host a thingy?

Back
Top Bottom