Bigger Than Big, Better Than Best: A Weed Seeds Express Big Jack Widow Auto Grow Under The Maxsisun MG3000 Using Prescription Blend

Hey guess what? My 3rd butterfly chrysalis hatched!

20220717_122357.jpg
20220717_122406.jpg

I saw a National Geographic or Nova program on butterflies and how the Monarchs all migrate across the Gulf of Mexico to this one specific forest in Mexico which is being harvested like the Amazon Rain Forest putting future generations of them at risk.

Pretty amazing those things have the strength to fly across the Gulf without resting all the while being blown around on the wind.

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeouys looking ladies!! All of them. I see pistils on ones you just flipped. They're looking very bushy!One lady looks ready for drought. Won't be long before she's ready to chop.

You have a lot of talent. I know you know, but thought I'd say anyways! I read your review and sounded professionally done. All, but "didn't fail to disappoint". May want to rethink that. The rest was a glowing review. They should have been pleased!

And your butterflies! I've never seen that before. Cheers to you! Are you going to let them outdoors when their job is done in there? Happy Smokin'

Love the plants at this stage! She looks like she all dressed up for a night on the town!
I'd sure as heck take her out!
Beautiful butterflies beginning being born!
They are so breathtaking in person!
I saw a National Geographic or Nova program on butterflies and how the Monarchs all migrate across the Gulf of Mexico to this one specific forest in Mexico which is being harvested like the Amazon Rain Forest putting future generations of them at risk.

Pretty amazing those things have the strength to fly across the Gulf without resting all the while being blown around on the wind.
From the quickness of egg to caterpillar stages to the chrysalis and the act of metamorphosis, I feel like these insects are completely underestimated by most. They are an amazing species!
Highya Krissi,

Gorgeouys looking ladies!! All of them. I see pistils on ones you just flipped. They're looking very bushy!One lady looks ready for drought. Won't be long before she's ready to chop.
Oh yea, Eva is real close! Lots of red hairs are crinkly and only a few white pisitils and even those are on some foxtails that grew out of her buds. Trich check tomorrow!
You have a lot of talent. I know you know, but thought I'd say anyways! I read your review and sounded professionally done. All, but "didn't fail to disappoint". May want to rethink that. The rest was a glowing review. They should have been pleased!
I try my best always Bode, that is all i know to do!

Hahaha! @Azimuth said the same thing! You both caught that typo!!! I am certain my original intent was to say that she "never did disappoint" yet after a couple hours of writing that up, a day time full of the baby and a couple bowls in, I slipped up and dropped the ball. Glad you enjoyed the rest of it as Az lied and said he did :laughtwo:
And your butterflies! I've never seen that before. Cheers to you! Are you going to let them outdoors when their job is done in there? Happy Smokin'
Oh yes, I let them all free today! My trim bestie raises them like this and had me start some for myself this year. I've got about 15 more eggs I'm waiting on hatching and then the entire process repeats itself.

The egg on the bottom for example is not ready to hatch, the egg above it with the black center should hatch tomorrow. The black little specs are caterpillar poopy so I know at least a couple others have hatched and are somewhere in the parsley bunches. They morph 3 times before their chrysalis time.

16580980760934223556740521413121.jpg

16580981252456050453700680013744.jpg

16580982240475467048595340885436.jpg

Trichome shots done and as such Eva is on DAY 1 DROUGHT @ 55 DAYS ABOVE GROUND!!

I walk in yesterday morning and she was bigger and frostier. I went in this morning and I couldn't believe the sugar elves came and didn't even leave me a note. The rate at which she has developed and grew this entire grow, literally from seed, leaves me just dumbfounded.

Remember, she came out with sugar on her straight from her head popping out of the soil. A strong @Weed Seeds Express genetic line strain that is packed with so much wonder!

I can't wait to try out this smoke for the 1st time! Trim bestie and I got new fiskars and I splurged and got us 2 brand new trim bins. We are ready for Eva!

Let's see how long she can drought for before she finishes and just what that droughting can do for her already shimmery self!

Salute!

20220717_232044.jpg

20220717_232003.jpg

20220717_231908.jpg

20220717_231835.jpg

20220717_231822.jpg

20220717_231815.jpg

20220717_231742.jpg

20220717_231733.jpg

20220717_231717.jpg

20220717_231659.jpg

Wtf did you give her :thedoubletake:....
Anabolic steroids injected directly into her buds. I get them off the black market in Istanbul. Ships with Amazon Prime, naturally.
Your keeping secrets lol look how dense and fat those are. Great work krissi I hope to grow fat stacks like that soon.
You do grow fat stacks like that! What growing world are you living in!!!!

Anabolic steroids injected directly into her buds. I get them off the black market in Istanbul. Ships with Amazon Prime, naturally.

You do grow fat stacks like that! What growing world are you living in!!!!
Not that fat... those look huge lol but that's funny injected steroids....soon they're gonna be walking around and talking.....asking for more food....before ya know it all the neighbors are gobbled up :cheesygrinsmiley: :morenutes:.

But good ? On what grow world I'm currently in.... I'll get back to you on that one ;)

Any guess on how much the big cluster fatty is gonna weigh by it self?

Not that fat... those look huge lol but that's funny injected steroids....soon they're gonna be walking around and talking.....asking for more food....before ya know it all the neighbors are gobbled up :cheesygrinsmiley: :morenutes:.
Riiiight I was just going to mention Little Shop :rofl:
But good ? On what grow world I'm currently in.... I'll get back to you on that one ;)
Well last I was over there all the girls were glorious. I am behind on your journals and everyone's but what did I miss??!! I'm sure you are over exaggerating!
Any guess on how much the big cluster fatty is gonna weigh by it self?
Hmm....idk about guessing the main but at a small 24 inches in height, I'd venture to guess her total dry weight around 4.5 OZ. Not too bad for a little plant with big dreams

Highya Krissi,

Wow! I'm so jealous! Those are the most gorgeous buds I've ever seen! I'd like to help you trim that one!! Looks Like your nuclear supplement brings the trichomes! Now, for a nuclear high? Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Wow! I'm so jealous! Those are the most gorgeous buds I've ever seen!
What a compliment!!! I highly doubt they are but Eva and I will absolutely accept and are thankful for your kind words!
I'd like to help you trim that one!!
It looks like Sunday or Monday....I can book you a plane ticket and you can come hang out with trim bestie and I! We are fun company and she tells me I'm the hostess with the mostest!
Looks Like your nuclear supplement brings the trichomes! Now, for a nuclear high? Happy Smokin'
I am highly anticipating a nuclear high from this @Weed Seeds Express gem! She has genetically high THC levels, paired with droughting, I forsee some type of cataclysmic smoke!

DAY 2 OF DROUGHT and this lady is on fire!

I love sharing her with those that appreciate her. This community's engagement with its growers clearly affects how the growers engage with their plants. It is an absolute win-win!

20220718_225248.jpg

20220718_225148.jpg

20220718_225143.jpg

20220718_225125.jpg

20220718_225112.jpg

20220718_225107.jpg

20220718_225104.jpg

2022_07_18_22_50_34_100.png

2022_07_18_22_49_59_164.png

2022_07_18_22_47_16_975.png

Great looking buds, @Krissi! Knocking it out of the park like normal.. good to see all is well
Here is someone I need to put back on my radar, hi RM! I feel terrible I haven't been in more contact with you and everyone else for that matter! Thank you so much, you know I just come here and do my best for my girls, I'm blessed to be able to do so!

Fire is right!:hookah: If I only had a helicopter Bode and I would be over Monday with scissors! A personal drone could do it.:passitleft:
If I only knew a millionaire....doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...

I'd love to have you both!! :green_heart: :passitleft:

Highya Krissi,

I'd love to come and help you and bestie trim!! I'm mighty tempted to take you up on your offer!! However, I don't think it's a good idea, right now. My ladies would suffer if I left them, even for a little while. Sorry.

Your lady is so gorgeous! Very stunning! I'm in awe of her! I'd love to grow like that outdoors. Out there, we're at the mercy of the weather. Take what we get! So I try to make the most of every sunshiney day we have! Mine aren't impressive yet, but do look very nice. Just my opinion. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I'd love to come and help you and bestie trim!! I'm mighty tempted to take you up on your offer!! However, I don't think it's a good idea, right now. My ladies would suffer if I left them, even for a little while. Sorry.
I understand no vacations for me either!! Would still take you in if you changed your mind and found a cannasitter!
Your lady is so gorgeous! Very stunning! I'm in awe of her! I'd love to grow like that outdoors. Out there, we're at the mercy of the weather. Take what we get! So I try to make the most of every sunshiney day we have! Mine aren't impressive yet, but do look very nice. Just my opinion. Happy Smokin'
I'm thankful for the indoor grow for that reason but also jealous of the size and yield you outdoors folk bring in. It is all beautiful no matter how it is grown, I would just like to be a part of the outdoor community and greenhousers in my retirement. I'd be happy with that

Back
Top Bottom