Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

you know i'm just giving you a bad time!

oh I know lol I enjoy it!
You are bringing a lot to the community as a newer grower who is using your intuitions. I'm just waiting for the droughting thesis so I can get started on studying!
Thank you. I know I don't know it all but I can grow a plant that's for sure, just want to be able to share how I do better-you know this!

If it wasn't for the last few days of hiccups I'd be done. I was hoping for the weekend but I'm thinking more next week. Definitely not past that, it's coming!!

Congrats '82! I had no idea. I'm so behind...literally my pace on this site is a direct reflection of my life.
:ganjamon::passitleft::rofl:

Could not think of a more deserving member. Blessings!
You're in that journal right now!!! Lmao

You're in that journal right now!!! Lmao
I knooooowwwww!!! Bwaaahaaaahaaaa...
Seriously...could you come over and just light one up with me?! Let the kids play, and we'll talk about gardening. SMH. Losing it girl.

I knooooowwwww!!! Bwaaahaaaahaaaa...
Seriously...could you come over and just light one up with me?! Let the kids play, and we'll talk about gardening. SMH. Losing it girl.
Absolutely I would. Where are you again I don't think we are close but I'd be there in a second with the little man...hey, I lost my shit ages ago...this is what I am now and I'm ok with it. Believe me, acceptance is the way :rofl:

Nice win Krissi, congrats! I own three Maxsisuns, my two original 1200 watt blurples (actually 256 watts each, lol) and the PB4000 quantum board, which budded out my Jelly Rancher last grow. Solid lights. That one looks like it'll just absolutely crush a 3x3. SWEET.

Nice win Krissi, congrats! I own three Maxsisuns, my two original 1200 watt blurples (actually 256 watts each, lol) and the PB4000 quantum board, which budded out my Jelly Rancher last grow. Solid lights. That one looks like it'll just absolutely crush a 3x3. SWEET.
Thanks Jon!! I'm loving it so far!!
congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got a very good light
I certainly did, thank you!

20211229_101646.jpg

Hello Growers!

As a new sponsor on 420 Magazine, Maxsisun will host a giveaway to find a tester for our Bar light MG3000, and celebrate the coming thanksgiving day. You might have heard of or used Maxsisun products. What are your impressions, experience, reviews, or feedback about our products and service? Preach freely! Speak your mind! Whether you have or have no experience with Maxsisun, you’re welcome to this giveaway!

Maxsisun has been 420 Magazine for one week, thank you for your passion to our joining.:love:

The features of Maxsisun MG3000:

① Uses top components with Samsung diodes and MeanWell driver with a bar light design. It is our most professional LED grow light that fits perfectly into a 3x3 ft space from seeds to harvest.

② HIGH EFFICIENCY: Empowering plants with plentiful and evenly PAR distribution without hot spot, the MG3000 consumes only 300 watts, offers a truly high efficacy rating of PPF per Joule 2.4 μmol/J.

③ EASY TO USE: Keep the same distance between plants and the MG3000. Adjust its brightness for different growing stages. We provide a PAR map including brightness, hanging height, and power draw.

④ FLEXIBLE DIMMING: A smooth rotary dimmer offers flexibility to reduce the amount of energy while reducing your electricity bill. It helps you master light levels from normal daylight to super bright.

Prize: 1 PC MG3000 LED grow light

Rules:

1. Follow us on 420Magazine.

2. Share your plants' picture and text growing description (light, area, strain, plants days, etc), MUST tag #Maxsisun and #MG3000.

3. Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here).

4. No offensive words. No negative words. No other brand LED grow lights' shot or words. No Politics words). Peace and love first.

Pick winner:

1. We will select the winner in a random way.

2. Announcement Day: December 17th

3. The lucky winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with MG3000 on 420Magazine.

Good luck!:goodluck:
This would be Kool to help grow and show for you guys #Maxsisun and #MG3000. Im still using a 315w cmh light fixture but maybe this will change

I would love to test one out I am currently using a 600 watt full spectrum light in a 3x3 closet grow with 2 blackberry Autos under my light
#Maxsisun
#MG3000
Good luck everyone an thanks for the opportunity @Maxsisun
received_555863619365576.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom