Looking For Tester Of Parfactworks Ze250

WHHHHOOOOTTTT :yahoo: I'm About to Get LIT! WHHOOO HOOOO Thanks @ParfactWorks I will do my best to do your ZE250 proud. Time to clear out my closet!

Thanks for all congrats as well I'm very excited to get started on my winter grow!

@ParfactWorks In my excitement I typed the wrong address Please take note of the correction!

My favorite cannabis strain is bubblegum. Unfortunately, when I tried to grow it myself, the results were nowhere like the weeds I used to buy in Amsterdam on the dispensary
I would love to give it another try, this time with a reputable led light like the Ze250 and for sure I will gold a journal of that experience
I had a Bubblegum hermie on me just about 10 days out of the “window “. I had no choice but to pull her, but I did manage to salvage some decent product. It smells & tastes like bubblegum & it’s a perfect product for winding down…

Starting a list and your on it now @Thirvnrob . If anyone wants a tag please drop a note here and I will add you!

WHHHHOOOOTTTT :yahoo: I'm About to Get LIT! WHHOOO HOOOO Thanks @ParfactWorks I will do my best to do your ZE250 proud. Time to clear out my closet!

Thanks for all congrats as well I'm very excited to get started on my winter grow!

@ParfactWorks In my excitement I typed the wrong address Please take note of the correction!
Yeah, don't worry I saw the correct address.

Another wonderful opportunity for our community. Thank you @ParfactWorks for your support. I'm committed to another sponsor for my next grow. This looks like a wonderful light and whoever gets selected will certainly be very lucky!

Late to the party again, Congratulations @Morda Grown I will be looking for your journal. :rofl:

@ParfactWorks Yet again you have proven to be a top tier sponsor. Thank you, we all appreciate you and the products you provide.

Tok..

Thank You Tokin Roll, got you on the list already my friend. It will be about a week while I get mt my grow space ready. My plan is grow 2 Bubba Kush. I'm hoping for a male and female so I can breed an F1 (F1 is 1 step down from parent to parent) from these seeds. They are bag seed so it will be a crap shoot. If noting else I will get pollen if both are male or some Fem seeds if both are female.

Back
Top Bottom