Parfactworks HB1000&HB1500 Giveaway, Pick Out 6 - 8 Winners!

I'm liking the @ParfactWorks ZE250 so far. I'm not just saying that either, I really do like it. It runs cool and gives off an immense amount of light. I also must say it is my first LED and have nothing to compare it to.
What made you pick that light over one of there quantum boards? At that price I feel you can get far more light just buying two of there hb1500… or am I wrong? I’m really digging the hb1500. Two would be perfect for my 2x4 or 4x4. Atleast I think they would be enough lol.

What made you pick that light over one of there quantum boards? At that price I feel you can get far more light just buying two of there hb1500… or am I wrong? I’m really digging the hb1500. Two would be perfect for my 2x4 or 4x4. Atleast I think they would be enough lol.

I didn't pick it, it picked me you might say. I won it in a contest for a sponsored grow. To be frank I couldn't afford it any other way. I to wish I had two because my grow space is a 2'x6' area. LOL

Houston we have lift-off!

***CHECK OUT HOW MUCH THIS LIGHT BRIGHTENS UP MY TENT IN THE BEFORE AND AFTER***

Thank you so much @ParfactWorks . My vegged girls thank you and my future girls can't wait to be Journaling with you....

THIS HB 1500 IS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!
:thanks::hug::cheer::bravo:

20211012_220106.jpg

20211012_220330.jpg

20211012_220312.jpg

20211012_220415.jpg

20211012_221238.jpg

OK two more pics cause it's so cool..G (my G-13 photo) is already leaning to this light...I find that to be pretty awesome :)

20211012_233623.jpg

20211012_233802.jpg

Houston we have lift-off!

***CHECK OUT HOW MUCH THIS LIGHT BRIGHTENS UP MY TENT IN THE BEFORE AND AFTER***

Thank you so much @ParfactWorks . My vegged girls thank you and my future girls can't wait to be Journaling with you....

THIS HB 1500 IS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!
:thanks::hug::cheer::bravo:

20211012_220106.jpg

20211012_220330.jpg

20211012_220312.jpg

20211012_220415.jpg

20211012_221238.jpg
Lol, your comprison picture look so good :thumb: :thumb: .

Congrats on the win Stinker!

Let me know @ParfactWorks how I can help get the light into @stinker 's hands. I understand that you have a warehouse in the US. I am willing to have the light shipped to me, and I would be more than happy to relabel it and have it shipped it out to Stinker as long as the shipping charges are taken care of. I'm assuming Stinker that it will be a little pricey but it would still be worth it considering! Let's make it happen for you.
Thank you Baked, @stinker may give me an US address and we will ship the light directly to this address.

Lol, your comprison picture look so good :thumb: :thumb: .
Absolutely, it really makes that tent pop!!!
It's like the veg tent had been living life outside on a cloudy day before the HB1500 came!

I’m really digging the hb1500. Two would be perfect for my 2x4 or 4x4. Atleast I think they would be enough lol.
I would say that two 150W lights will NOT do the trick for that space in flower. Maybe 1 of those for each 2x2 quadrant. It would mean using 4 of the HB1500 for a 4x4. Or like you said, both of them inside the 2x4. If its just a veg tent, one would do. I have a different light that is more rectangular but 400W and it does NOT cover my 5x5 tent. It barely covers the canopy of 2 plants at 20"away and it is at 100%. For bigger flowers, you NEED wattage. So any of my 100W or 150W lights go over only 1 light.

For cannabis, your area of interest in this picture is inside the 1ft and 2ft zones. This is from the Parfact website. Just look at the drop-off after 2ft. Look at the corners of the 2ft perimeter! 130ish PPFD?! Yikes...way too dim for flowering.

Screenshot_20211013-133956_Chrome.jpg

"Perfect for 4’x4’ vegetative coverage at 18”and 3’x3’ flowering coverage at 6”-12”. In order to achieve the optimum growth status for plants, pls adjust the height and brightness of the grow lamp appropriately."

Uhhh...HOW?! 3' x 3' @ 6" ?!?

I do understand that companies need to stand out and do marketing stuff. But unfortunately some marketing is simply fluff. In this instance, as is with many manufacturers, the numbers are better calculated in your growing space in your conditions. These numbers were done in a lab setting with lab grade intruments and no other ambient lights to screw things up. So this response is not a knock on Parfactworks at all. Just wanting to help guide the decision making process if someone is looking at buying lights. I am not an expert. Still learning so just passing along some details to look for that someone else taught me.

Blasting. Perfect light for my grow space and # of plants. The light distributes so evenly! They have grown so much in just 1 day

20211013_212253.jpg

I didn't pick it, it picked me you might say. I won it in a contest for a sponsored grow. To be frank I couldn't afford it any other way. I to wish I had two because my grow space is a 2'x6' area. LOL
I can respect the affordability factor for sure. I’m also on a tight budget you might say. I’m actually halfway there on a savings plan I have for a 4x4 tent and fan combo from Infinity. Post will probably get deleted for mentioning them but hey they are amazing tents lol. Trying to go from three plants down to two plants in a 2x4 tent using the SOG method or whatever they call it :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m very impressed with your flower though, you seem to have this dialed in pretty well

I can respect the affordability factor for sure. I’m also on a tight budget you might say. I’m actually halfway there on a savings plan I have for a 4x4 tent and fan combo from Infinity. Post will probably get deleted for mentioning them but hey they are amazing tents lol. Trying to go from three plants down to two plants in a 2x4 tent using the SOG method or whatever they call it :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m very impressed with your flower though, you seem to have this dialed in pretty well
Just don't link to them you should be fine. ;) I would love a tent to put in my closet or in my living room with a second light to light it up. Having the one light has opened me up to start my pheno hunting and breeding. I second one in a tent would give me an area to start clones and have a mom or two to take cuttings. I have a friend that has given me a bunch of seeds and is interested in getting some clones if I can get some good starts for him this next spring.

I to accidentally created my own cross. Cherry Pie, White Widow, and unknown bag seed. The bag seed was a win win situation because we really liked it despite it having 3 seeds in it. Strange part about the whole thing is the bag seed did not produce seeds but the other two did. The other two had maybe 15 seeds per plant. Was a disappointing time in my grow journey but the cross… pure fire seriously :hookah: I’ll be following your journey my friend. Thanks for being you:peace:

You can follow the HB 1500 win on my SAFARI journal linked below! Thank you again @ParfactWorks for this wonderful light!

Back
Top Bottom