Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

Thank You @Krissi1982 I know this is, in a way, selfish, sometimes a person needs to just take a step back and do whats best for them. I can't wait to see what I come with for a grow when I get things going. I'll still be growing for my SO too. We are trying really hard to make this all as stress free as possible.

Got some good news, The bid was signed today so things are going forward. Better news is the bid went in at 75k now and not the 80k Emmmm more money for fertilizer. :yahoo:

I'll bring Italian pastries cause why not! Everything else is in good hands!

Not every thing.... Who's bringing the beer and other adult beverages?
smiles-emoticonbeer.gif

Hummmm looking like I'll need to spend the extra 5k to through a kick ass party! I know a live band I can book... :D

Hummmm looking like I'll need to spend the extra 5k to through a kick ass party! I know a live band I can book... :D
Live band? Awesome!!! Lets do this!

I have a question... Anyone got a Michigan Dogman trap? I'm really close to Luther MI. :rofl:

It is a very popular local legend. The song was created years ago by a local DJ as a Thanksgiving April Fools joke. He is the one that is singing it. I have meet him a couple times at our local annual Ox Mart and Flea Roast. There were two movies made he was involved in as well. I have autographed copies of the movies and a DVD that talks about the creation of it. I also have autographed posters. The first poster was chewed up by a new kitten we had got. The next year he was there I told him a slightly embellished story about how my cat attacked the Dogman without fear. It made him crack up and enjoyed it so much he gave me a replacement autographed copy of the poster. HAHAHA

It is a very popular local legend. The song was created years ago by a local DJ as a Thanksgiving April Fools joke. He is the one that is singing it. I have meet him a couple times at our local annual Ox Mart and Flea Roast. There were two movies made he was involved in as well. I have autographed copies of the movies and a DVD that talks about the creation of it. I also have autographed posters. The first poster was chewed up by a new kitten we had got. The next year he was there I told him a slightly embellished story about how my cat attacked the Dogman without fear. It made him crack up and enjoyed it so much he gave me a replacement autographed copy of the poster. HAHAHA

Here is a little back story on the legend:
Gave him your story-ideas...you should charge for those.

Thanks everyone. My SO and I are splitting up and I'm going to have to sell the house. I bid in on a new place just yesterday and things are moving forward. I will be back, I will just be Very busy getting my life in order. It is not on a lake but, has 7 acres of woods and a big area for green houses. :D Yes more than just one. One good thing is it is all old farm land and much better ground for growing than I have now.

Peace everyone, "I'll Be Bock!"
@Morda Grown ! Glad to have you back where you belong! I have been tending to my wet-trim duties over the past couple days and missed all the fun of your new posts. It took me a bit to read all the new posts - new-place, house, land and out-buildings all look wonderful. I think the privacy of the place will do you well. Looking forward to seeing more here...back to trim jail for this bad boy. Later...:thumb:

Thanks @ppm Charlie I knew I would be back just didn't know when. I wanted to get my life back on track. As things move forward I will be spotty in my postings. Moving is a PITA and will be very busy. Just signed the sales agreement today. Went back to 80k because they got 3 offers on it in the last 24 hours LOL. No movement and then when one bids, everyone jumps in. LOL

Looks like all is official things will close on both places Feb 18th and I will have till Sept 1st to get everything moved. Kinda sad and exciting at the same time. I think I need a Joint.
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom