Me & The Mars Hydro SP-3000: It's The Cherry On Top

It's been a couple of weeks since I've updated this journal. Sorry guys, been really busy with all the harvesting & other grow tasks. These plants are really in full flower now. Unfortunately, I didn't use Silica on this grow. I forgot this strain has weak branches. Therefore, I've had to tie branches up in a hundred places... lol. Oh well, my bad!
Also, I can no longer keep these 2 plants in the 2x4 tent. The light is only 4" from the roof of the tent & I have branches hitting the light. We now know what the Mars Hydro SP3000 can do. She's done a great job. Maybe too good since the plants are hitting the light. Anyway, I'm moving these 2 plants to my big tent under my Mars TSL 2000's since I've harvested a couple plants & now have room.
So here we go with some plant pics.

"Group Shots of both plants"
16-258 (2).JPG
16-259.JPG
16-260.JPG
16-261.JPG
16-262.JPG

Continued...........

Plant 1:
16-263.JPG
16-264.JPG
16-265.JPG

Plant 2:
16-266.JPG
16-267.JPG
16-268.JPG

Some Bud Shots:
16-269.JPG
16-270.JPG
16-271.JPG
16-272.JPG

Getting some Red Hairs now so I figure 3-4 weeks till they're done.
Beautiful as usual. :yahoo:
You make defol work I must say, well done. :welldone:
Hope your good. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Well guys, this journal is almost over. Wish I could have made it more interesting. I'd like to invite anyone interested to join my SIP journal. "SIP"-pity Do Dah, "SIP"-pity A It's been pretty interesting, fun & informative so far. It's pretty much a "Mars Hydro" grow also since all I use is Mars.

So let's update this journal....

These 2 Cherry On Top have been giving me a couple of problems. I didn't use any Silica & the branches are pretty darn flimsy, to say the least. Branches falling over everywhere so had to tie them up like a hostage. The other thing is, they are yellowing a lot & losing quite a few leaves. But since they're almost done I'm just going to let it ride & finish them out. Is what it is !

So here are a few pics of C,O,T, #1: This gal should be done within 2 weeks. Her Trich's are 95% Cloudy & 5% clear.
16-273.JPG
16-274.JPG
16-275.JPG
16-276.JPG
16-277.JPG

C.O.T. #2: Now this gal will be coming down sometime this week. She's about 90% Cloudy & 10% Amber.
These may be the last pics you see of this one other than harvest pics & weight info. She looks to be a 5-6 oz. plant to me.
16-278.JPG
16-279.JPG
16-280.JPG
16-281.JPG
16-282.JPG

I harvested all the Clone C.O.T. that were in the Solo Cups. It's drying now. They were good & frosty. Can't wait for it to dry 7 cure 2 weeks to try it out.

Well guys, this journal is almost over. Wish I could have made it more interesting. I'd like to invite anyone interested to join my SIP journal. "SIP"-pity Do Dah, "SIP"-pity A It's been pretty interesting, fun & informative so far. It's pretty much a "Mars Hydro" grow also since all I use is Mars.

So let's update this journal....

These 2 Cherry On Top have been giving me a couple of problems. I didn't use any Silica & the branches are pretty darn flimsy, to say the least. Branches falling over everywhere so had to tie them up like a hostage. The other thing is, they are yellowing a lot & losing quite a few leaves. But since they're almost done I'm just going to let it ride & finish them out. Is what it is !

So here are a few pics of C,O,T, #1: This gal should be done within 2 weeks. Her Trich's are 95% Cloudy & 5% clear.
16-273.JPG
16-274.JPG
16-275.JPG
16-276.JPG
16-277.JPG

C.O.T. #2: Now this gal will be coming down sometime this week. She's about 90% Cloudy & 10% Amber.
These may be the last pics you see of this one other than harvest pics & weight info. She looks to be a 5-6 oz. plant to me.
16-278.JPG
16-279.JPG
16-280.JPG
16-281.JPG
16-282.JPG

I harvested all the Clone C.O.T. that were in the Solo Cups. It's drying now. They were good & frosty. Can't wait for it to dry 7 cure 2 weeks to try it out.
Can't complain about having to support the colas.
It be worse if you didn't need to hold them up.
Garden looks terrific.
I love my Mars Hydro too, great lights.
Congrats on the harvest my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Well it's been over 2 weeks since I've updated this journal. So sorry! Had a lot going on.
Anyway, As I mentioned in a prior post.... I harvested one of the Cherry on Top plants about 2 weeks ago. I ended up with 147 gr. dry weight off of her. She's curing now.
The other plant I harvested about 10 days ago & feels dry enough to jar up today. I'll post a few pics of her right before I chopped her.
Later today or tomorrow I will post pics of the dried buds & the final weight of the last plant.
This is some Super Potent & very Sticky stuff ! 1/2 a joint & I'm good for hours. Very sweet taste with just a hint of fuel.
16-283.JPG
16-284.JPG
16-285.JPG
16-286.JPG
16-287.JPG

Dang, I keep getting sidetracked on other journals I'm reading & not getting my updates done.... lol.
Anyway, I got 171.5 gr. from the other Cherry on Top which is just a little over 6 oz. Didn't think there was that much there; but the weight says there is.
So here's pics of the harvest from the 2 plants. Enjoy !~
16-288.JPG
16-289.JPG
16-290.JPG

Whoo Hoo.... Another journal completed !

Back
Top Bottom