Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

Alas, I never get to see

with ya on that @Krissi1982 ! That deja vu never fails to make you go “Whoaaa dude - ok, I’m just gonna let this moment ride and NOT interfere!”
100% BG...like you feel that shit...you know what I mean? I know, you know...you know? lol :meditate:

I think that I would have to agree with you. The solstice in that winter photograph....I can almost hear the passing wind brushing a little snow on the house and hearing the slight breaking of ice on the water. A few birds singing in that sun...your puppy's bark running outside. I'm there...I think you just helped me sleep tonight. Thanks for that
I need to go to bed too, No worries on blowing up the feed it all has calmed me down so I can get some rest as well. Night all and pleasant dreams.

They are equally pleasing in my view. :D
I was brought up in the Pacific NW. I came to the South in 1985. That first year in South on New Years Day it was 68 deg F, we grilled out and played Frisbee in shorts and tees. I knew then I would never move back to where the snow falls deep and there is 8 to 9 months of "liquid sunshine".

After being in the South a while my life improved greatly. I think all those years growing up I was deeply affected by Seasonal Affective Disorder. After 35 years living in the South, with a beautiful indoor garden year-around and the wonderful sun in winter, I am almost "human" again.

I need to go to bed too, No worries on blowing up the feed it all has calmed me down so I can get some rest as well. Night all and pleasant dreams.
:meditate::peace::Namaste:

I was brought up in the Pacific NW. I came to the South in 1985. That first year in South on New Years Day it was 68 deg F, we grilled out and played Frisbee in shorts and tees. I knew then I would never move back to where the snow falls deep and there is 8 to 9 months of "liquid sunshine".

After being in the South a while my life improved greatly. I think all those years growing up I was deeply affected by Seasonal Affective Disorder. After 35 years living in the South, with a beautiful indoor garden year-around and the wonderful sun in winter, I am almost "human" again.
You will just have to visit Morda and I in the winter then to get your dose of snow and friends with 420 and then ship ya back to your sunny and warm winter nights... Night C!!

The lake hasn't froze over yet but it's coming. I even love being here in the winter.
20200101_130426.jpg
Wow that’s peaceful, it used to be all farms where I grew up at.2 minutes from the beach, I couldn’t have asked for a better place to grow up.I knew eventually people would find our area and want to live here.Covid everyone left the city’s and moved to less populated areas, their building on every piece of open land they can find here. It’s become so crowded, the traffic is horrendous, the worst part is they bought their nasty city mentality with them my backyard is my happy place , Morda your blessed you have such a beautiful place to live

C7579058-2B46-452D-B254-5C036E92D771.jpeg

3BF8BC40-5A86-4BD6-BE83-4643DC291302.jpeg

Wow that’s peaceful, it used to be all farms where I grew up at.2 minutes from the beach, I couldn’t have asked for a better place to grow up.I knew eventually people would find our area and want to live here.Covid everyone left the city’s and moved to less populated areas, their building on every piece of open land they can find here. It’s become so crowded, the traffic is horrendous, the worst part is they bought their nasty city mentality with them my backyard is my happy place , Morda your blessed you have such a beautiful place to live

That too looks very peaceful and serene :)

Absolutely beautiful.
Stay safe.
Bill

My neighbor....beautiful G

Hey Morda, have you ruled out plain old nute burn for your ailing plant? Sometimes a nute mix mistake can make a plant look like that. Browning around the edges first working it's way in?
I haven't ruled it out, but, I only have feed her once. It was a 10ml per gal mix and Directions call for 42.5ml per gal. It could be... I had been feeding my outdoor plants with 20ml per gal mix and they were a little burnt, Not anywhere near this bad.

I haven't ruled it out, but, I only have feed her once. It was a 10ml per gal mix and Directions call for 42.5ml per gal. It could be... I had been feeding my outdoor plants with 20ml per gal mix and they were a little burnt, Not anywhere near this bad.
How cold did it get?

How cold did it get?

It stayed around 60f at least that is the coldest temp I saw on the meter. It could have dropped below that at night when I was sleeping.

I found this:

Looks like a combo of both maybe?
MagnesiumDef.jpg

ManganeseDef.jpg

Images came from:

"Cannabis Nutrient Deficiencies Guide"​

I found this:

Looks like a combo of both maybe?
MagnesiumDef.jpg

ManganeseDef.jpg
I looked at that one too...seems unlikely if you are using balanced nutes and pH is right. I use a micro-nute concoction called "Ocean Magic" to "spoig" some micro-nutes in, once in a while. You may want to try something like this...I do not how else a grower gets Mn in to a plant without a micro-nute patch.

This what they show for P & K
PhosphorousDef.jpg

PotassiumDef.jpg
Hi it's me again. Still nothing on what's going on huh Morda? Any new developments? How was taking the lady to work this morning, chilly?

Back
Top Bottom