Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

Maybe Morda just needs to "snuggle" his computer a bit or plants a bit and all will be well...have you tried that Morda? (I am such an *SS, I know...just teasing Krissi...snuggling fixes a lot of things).
Hey...a little extra snuggling can't hurt C :circle-of-love:

Crap luck!

Yeah no, it is just the joy's of owning a home. My family have had this land since to late 40's. A lot has been sold over the years and I ended up with what is left. I can't think of a better place to live out my life. I'm blessed in a lot ways.

Front Yard:
20200928_185126.jpg

I'll be doing that here shortly, Damn I have to get up in 4 hours to take the wife to work... LOL

Yeah no, it is just the joy's of owning a home. My family have had this land since to late 40's. A lot has been sold over the years and I ended up with what is left. I can't think of a better place to live out my life. I'm blessed in a lot ways.

Front Yard:
20200928_185126.jpg

I'll be doing that here shortly, Damn I have to get up in 4 hours to take the wife to work... LOL
Now THAT is a beautiful view!

Who am I to argue with an "Earth Mother"? You are a great Mom (example: snuggled down for a nap today with the little one - they remember those things as they age, ya know). You are also a heck of a gardener. I should take a lesson. That's why I follow you...I learn a lot...kind goodness is a reward in itself - for plant or Man.

Front Yard:
20200928_185126.jpg

I think I said it to you before-that's serenity right there. Go cuddle before the misses has to work and you have to go out in the cold!!

Who am I to argue with an "Earth Mother"?

:green_heart::green_heart:
You are a great Mom (example: snuggled down for a nap today with the little one - they remember those things as they age, ya know).

He's my world, I lost 6 before him.. never thought I would be able to carry full term. Sometimes when I lay with him it's just so peaceful I can't help but knock out with him
You are also a heck of a gardener.
:):):)
I should take a lesson. That's why I follow you...I learn a lot...kind goodness is a reward in itself - for plant or Man.
The world only gives back what you put in. The physical sense of this life is far secondary to the spiritual life that lives between these black and white planes

The lake hasn't froze over yet but it's coming. I even love being here in the winter.
20200101_130426.jpg

Serenity now, Serenity Now, SERENITY NOW...is it time for Festivus yet?
Festivus for the rest of us :rofl: it's always Festivus when you grow the 420

He's my world, I lost 6 before him.. never thought I would be able to carry full term. Sometimes when I lay with him it's just so peaceful I can't help but knock out with him

The world only gives back what you put in. The physical sense of this life is far secondary to the spiritual life that lives between these black and white planes
I still do not how you do it...men may be the bolder sex but women are certainly the stronger one.

I still do not how you do it...men may be the bolder sex but women are certainly the stronger one.
It's being around and giving out good energies. It's the only thing that could ever give me enough spark.

Honestly Morda, I don't know which setting I would want to look at more! I'm a sucker for snow on the water!!!
They are equally pleasing in my view. :D

Seeee...a mindful spirit and an old soul...know you were...

They are equally pleasing in my view. :D
I think that I would have to agree with you. The solstice in that winter photograph....I can almost hear the passing wind brushing a little snow on the house and hearing the slight breaking of ice on the water. A few birds singing in that sun...your puppy's bark running outside. I'm there...I think you just helped me sleep tonight. Thanks for that

Seeee...a mindful spirit and an old soul...know you were...
Oh I'm Def an old soul. I've been here a bunch of times. If you believe in Chakra and the 9 planes of existence, I'm somewhere around 7...too many deja vus and quick attachements to people that I know I've been connected to before

Alas, I never get to see
Oh I'm Def an old soul. I've been here a bunch of times. If you believe in Chakra and the 9 planes of existence, I'm somewhere around 7...too many deja vus and quick attachements to people that I know I've been connected to before
with ya on that @Krissi1982 ! That deja vu never fails to make you go “Whoaaa dude - ok, I’m just gonna let this moment ride and NOT interfere!”

Sorry Morda totally blowing up your feed here at 1 in the morning my time. I need to catch some zzzs guys and gal. Love having these conversations with you all. Thank you for the banter. I'll be back to chit chat tomorrow. Hope everyone has a fabulous night...get to snuggling with your significant other, plants, heaters, septic tanks, fried green tomatoes, and Hydro pots....it's time for nighty night

Back
Top Bottom