Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

Here’s how I do mine you’ll have to change the cost per kw .

554F4EDC-67CA-4574-9144-05214D4855E8.jpeg
Dang, MATH!

It is not the Internet it is the crappy HP Laptop POS. I just rebooted and things are working a little faster. I was able to move the pics to it and here is what is going on. I still can't edit strait off my phone I will deal with that issue later.

I have spent all day searching for solutions or what is happening. All the but the top two main fan leaves look like this today when I checked yesterday. and I did pull them. Today....

These the good ones look like this and others are showing same issue.
Audreyissue-01.jpg

Audreyissue-02.jpg

Audreyissue-03.jpg

And the tops look like this:
Audreyissue-04.jpg

I took of the worse of the leaves and tied the branches down to get more light to what is left. I know it can be saved I just don't know what to do. :(

Could be Cal, Potassium... I have no Idea. I'm just lost as to what to do.

Today's update, Still have not added any nutes besides what I put in the soil as amendments. Gave them all a good drink yesterday with well water, the well water is hard water. I have not had it tested but, do know it has Iron, lime, and calcium. I should have it tested to find out exactly how much of each is in it that way I'm not over adding calcium.

Audrey III is doing wonderful and the branches are starting pop out over the fan leaves. I have to keep tucking the fan leaves in as they will not stay in place. I would tie them down but, there is just not enough room yet for these fat leaves. I have looked for the BBQ skewers that @Buds Buddy is using. We don't seem to have them in the Dollar Generals or other stores in this area. I have seen some other version but, they either have the wooden handles or are a closed loop on the end. I may just have to make my own version.

Seed X AudreyIII-07.jpg

The others are growing, just not as fast as Audrey III. Still no sign of sex yet on any of those. I'm considering letting them go to 8 nodes before I Up Pot 2 of them. The other two I may just leave in these pots and set them to the side. I did nip off the single starter leaves when I check them for sex yesterday. Most were dead or dying off and any benefit they would have had is gone.

Almost time to top.jpg

If I were to predict the sex, I think I have 3 males in this group of 4. Plant 5-2 is a shorter more robust plant, like AudryIII was, and the other 3 are more lanky and stretched. These are the ones I think may be male. The branch growth is also slow and I have noticed that males have a tendency to do that. It is not always the case, but, more often than not. Because I use regular seed I'm always watching for any characteristics that may give an early indication of sex. Yes I could have them tested I just don't want to spend the money. There are a lot of theories out there on how to sex early and most are just bunk IMO. However, It is fun to test them though. ;) One I just saw recently was looking at the stem. If it is straight it is a most likely male if it curves it is most likely female. Well... Audrey III has a straight stem and was the first to show Female... :rofl: Had a Bubba Kush this summer that you could have used for a straight edge, Female. :cheesygrinsmiley:

On a side note: I may not be on for a couple/few days. Our cable company that was providing my Internet and TV sold out to Spectrum. I knew Spectrum had run all new lines out here and was not expecting this. This will teach me to open some of what is thought to be junk mail. LOL I had been putting these Spectrum mailings into the circular file. Went to get mail today and there was a box at the top of the road with my name on it from Spectrum. Luckily one of my neighbors was out and he gave me the run down. I am a computer tech and may get it all going on my own before tomorrow... we shall see. So if you don't hear from me in a few days you will know why.
Most water treatment companies will give you a free water analysis. Gives you the basics, iron, pH, TDS, hardness (limestone), etc. They send you a sample cup, you fill it and send it back. Results come in the email. Here's mine:
18.png

Oh no Morda!!! What is going on with Audrey III?? And I thought they fixed the internet and connectivity issues!
What ever it is it happened very fast.

It is not the Internet it is the crappy HP Laptop POS. I just rebooted and things are working a little faster. I was able to move the pics to it and here is what is going on. I still can't edit strait off my phone I will deal with that issue later.

I have spent all day searching for solutions or what is happening. All the but the top two main fan leaves look like this today when I checked yesterday. and I did pull them. Today....

These the good ones look like this and others are showing same issue.
Audreyissue-01.jpg

Audreyissue-02.jpg

Audreyissue-03.jpg

And the tops look like this:
Audreyissue-04.jpg

I took of the worse of the leaves and tied the branches down to get more light to what is left. I know it can be saved I just don't know what to do. :(

Could Cal, Potassium... I have no Idea. I'm just lost as to what to do.
19.png

Ok so things are not going well at all. Been busy and did not get to pay close attention to my grow... Now I'm paying the price. Audrey III is showing some bad signs. I'm not sure what to do. I just want to cry and give up, not literally but, damn. My computer takes 1/2 hour to load pages or to even type takes hours. Tonight my phone is not letting me download pics because my Micro chip is now not showing. I just want to scream and smash shit! Not that I would, just feel that way.
I assume you rebooted your router.

I don't think it phosphorus, If I go by the image... The leaves did not yellow first, the edges started turning blackish dark gray then what you see in my photo coming in from the edges first not the center...

Arrrggggg This Frigging Laptop
computerfrustation.gif

I assume you rebooted your router.
Yes, both of them. This has been an issue for a while. Just seems to be Really bad tonight. It is not just the internet the whole thing is slow. It has been since I got it. Did a deep scan for viruses and junk and it helps a little. It has just always been a POS.

Gotcha...missed that obviously....eek....no change in temp or you wouldn't know?

Could it be an excess of calcium deposits in the water

Gotcha...missed that obviously....eek....no change in temp or you wouldn't know?

Could it be an excess of calcium deposits in the water
I do have hard water in the well, My outdoor grow was watered with the same water, sometimes lake water, mostly rain. Did not see this happen... These are getting nothing but well water so I guess it could be the issue or in part...

There was a change in temp, I didn't want to say it but we ran out of propane last weekend, spent the hole weekend and Monday without heat. I kept the lights on 24/7 but it never got below 60 in the room.

Two ideas regarding the internet problem: configuration issues or wiring issues. You could look in and see if the router needs reconfig or computer needs reconfig for new internet provider's IP address/connection. Most IP providers use dynamic IP address configs these days, cheaper for them. If your computer is not set to query each time it may not get the right IP address input.

If you use a VPN, it could be the VPN provider problem.

One place I lived had continued dropped connections. We had the internet service provider's contractor agent come out and paid him $75 to look at the interior building internet wiring for that apt unit. He found we had bad wiring and replaced it. Seems the wiring was dated to the earliest ever type computer wiring. He replaced it to the outside connect...all was good afterward.

Have you asked the neighbors if they are having probs with their internet connections?

Regarding your "headbanging" on the computer post - I have been there many, many times. We have DSL here...sucks. No broadband or fiber likely in my lifetime...(cue giant "SIGH!").

You might try a "restore" system function to a previous time on the computer...it has worked for me in the past when I had screwed up config issues that crapped my download and connection speeds.

I bet you know all this...

I can see why you say phosphorus, but it also looks potassium...

Audreyissue-05.jpg
Hit them with a "both" supplemental (K and P)...couldn't hurt. Potassium defs are the most common and likely, agreed. Sure the dog did not lift it's leg on your 420...it has happened to me before. I have a pet gate now. LOL!

Two ideas regarding the internet problem: configuration issues or wiring issues. You could look in and see if the router needs reconfig or computer needs reconfig for new internet provider's IP address/connection. Most IP providers use dynamic IP address configs these days, cheaper for them. If your computer is not set to query each time it may not get the right IP address input.

If you use a VPN, it could be the VPN provider problem.

One place I lived had continued dropped connections. We had the internet service provider's contractor agent come out and paid him $75 to look at the interior building internet wiring for that apt unit. He found we had bad wiring and replaced it. Seems the wiring was dated to the earliest ever type computer wiring. He replaced it to the outside connect...all was good afterward.

Have you asked the neighbors if they are having probs with their internet connections?

Regarding your "headbanging" on the computer post - I have been there many, many times. We have DSL here...sucks. No broadband or fiber likely in my lifetime...(cue giant "SIGH!").

You might try a "restore" system function to a previous time on the computer...it has worked for me in the past when I had screwed up config issues that crapped my download and connection speeds.

I bet you know all this...
Yeah I do, I'm A+ Certifide and trained in Networks, Network security and Internet Security. I ran all Cat 6 cable when I moved in. I have Spectrum now and it was a local service for years. They sold out to Spectrum just last month. I know it this HP laptop. It has been slow as snails since I've had it. I have had to use it since my Gaming comp crashed. I have Winblows 9 I want to go back to Win 7. LOL I have tried for a while to get this comp to run right. It still runs at high CPU usage. I have stripped all the bloat I can but nothing seems to speed it up.

Hit them with a "both" supplemental (K and P)...couldn't hurt. Potassium defs are the most common and likely, agreed. Sure the dog did not lift it's leg on your 420...it has happened to me before. I have a pet gate now. LOL!
LMAO No but the bugger still barks at them and she bit the leaves before. :rofl: I just started feeding her nutes just before I lost heat, I was thinking it may have been late but, she was green and healthy till now.... Even after we got heat back she was looking fine. This has been over the last 3 days that she started showing these signs... I'll have to see if I have anything available in my arsenal that has high potassium. Any suggestions?

I do have hard water in the well, My outdoor grow was watered with the same water, sometimes lake water, mostly rain. Did not see this happen... These are getting nothing but well water so I guess it could be the issue or in part...
There was a change in temp, I didn't want to say it but we ran out of propane last weekend, spent the hole weekend and Monday without heat. I kept the lights on 24/7 but it never got below 60 in the room.
I can't think of it being anything other than those things. We have oil heat at my house and didn't check the dip once last winter on a Friday. Got to 55. Luckily TK begged for someone to come out the next morning on a Saturday....a whole weekend is a long time to go...especially with the girls...maybe it was a stress response though...I'm sorry to hear that but glad you got some finally and are all snuggly again!

Back
Top Bottom