Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

My buddy swears by that bucket method. Says his plants grow twice the size way faster then in just soil pots. I'm getting tempted to try 1 bucket to see for myself.... lol.
It is striking to see this difference I must admit. I just wish I had more grows under my belt to say it is the way to go for me.

I have given up on the seeds I won from Killabeez. The Bubble Rantz were sent out but, have failed to arrive. They were in Chicago on 3rd of Nov and yet to arrive. I live in MI so it should not take this long to arrive out of Chicago. My thoughts are they are stuck in customs and will not make it out. The Vanilla Frosting seeds have not been mailed out yet. With the first round being stuck in Chicago, even if sent out, I'm not expecting the Vanilla Frosting to arrive now either. I'm assuming they will also get stuck in the mailing system. I could inquire about them, I have no interest in asking USPS why they have not arrived and the issues that could bring.

This is not a ditz on Killabeez, I wish Killabeezs the best of luck with their business. This is more of a rant against the issues with sending seeds in the mail. This is one of the main reasons I'm creating my personal seed bank. I do not want to deal with customs and all the issues than can come with it. I would have loved to have tested their seeds but, they have no control over customs or the mailing system. Until the Gov. can pull thier heads out of their arse, it is just not going to change.

Over time both. The goal of this grow is for what is called an F2 cross. The F2 in breeding is the first cross of a brother & sister plant of your first cross of two Parents.

Parents Cross:
Blueberry Smoothie (Male)
Creating----------------------------------> Blacken Blueberry Rose (referred to as the F1)
Black Sugar Rose (Female)

Once you have the F1 Your next step is creating the F2 of that first cross which is what this current grow is.

Crossing a Sister & Brother of F1 creating the F2
F1 Blacken Blueberry Rose (Brother)
Creating-----------------------------------> Blacken Blueberry Rose (referred to as the F2)
F1 Blacken Blueberry Rose (Sister)

The goal in breeding is to select the most healthy plants to cross. Looking for the traits you want to bring into the cross. These would be things like Color, Size, Terps... etc. With my male being a weak grower, it is not the best choice. This is where I need to think and ask myself... Is this the plant I want to cross? Or Do I want to wait and try and grow a better male?

If I decide to wait on the F2 Cross, my optimal choices are:
Continue with just Audrey III and try my luck at making Feminized Seeds.
Or
Continue with just Audrey III and grow it out to bud and harvest. Maybe taking a clone or Re-Veg and attempt that.

Granted these are not my only choices, just the most logical IMO. One of my goals is to try my hand at Feminizing Seeds with Colloidal Silver. This was a secondary goal if, like is the case, my males turn out weak or have no trait to pass on that I want. This is the Pheno Hunt part of my adventure into crossing and breeding. With Audrey III being a strong plant, I may be better off feminizing the seeds to use the genetics of her in future grows.

I have just started my journey into breeding since I got the @ParfactWorks ZE250 light. It is not that I couldn't do it before, having the light allows me to control things better. Like you I'm just starting this adventure. This is only my third serious grow and only my first serious indoor grow. Having said that, I had 1 Very strong plant this summer that did as Audrey III is doing but, it was an outdoor grow. I was not growing for breeding, it was for yield. I have always been a geek/nerd and find the breeding aspects interesting and yes Fun as well. Where you can always grow a plant for yield and such, The geek in me has to dive deeper into this than just that. I do not want to have to depend on Seed Banks. I want to have my own personal seed bank being a long term goal, not to sell seeds, just personal use and pass on to local friends. I also want to breed what works well for my needs and the personal feeling/satisfaction of "I created it."
That’s awesome, I’m like that too when I find something that really interests me. I’ve been reading everything I can to grow the best quality and biggest yields I can . I’d never guessed it was your third grow, I figured you’ve been doing this for years. The cross breeding is way beyond my capabilities, I’ll watch your grow and see how it’s done. As much as I’d love doing it I only have my closet to grow in, my plants are looking like it’s gonna get crowded as it is.

That’s awesome, I’m like that too when I find something that really interests me. I’ve been reading everything I can to grow the best quality and biggest yields I can . I’d never guessed it was your third grow, I figured you’ve been doing this for years. The cross breeding is way beyond my capabilities, I’ll watch your grow and see how it’s done. As much as I’d love doing it I only have my closet to grow in, my plants are looking like it’s gonna get crowded as it is.
Breeding is not for everyone that is for sure. I'm still, in my mind, at the breeding 101 stage. LOL I have read a lot and now putting it into practice. Indoors... all I have is a small closet, 2'W x 6'L x 5'H. This light covers a 4'x4' area so 2 would be ideal. I'm only limited to the grow season outdoors and any infestations that come along. My yield grows will be done outside while the indoor grows are for breeding and Pheno Hunting during the winter. Like anything it takes time to learn and then time actually growing to get good at it. That is not always a guaranty though as nature has it's unpredictable side. Because there are two people that smoke in the house it is more cost effective to just our own. I have already saved us thousands this year by growing our own. I know people that have been growing for years and they still are learning. Like them I just keep at it, not giving up with a fail, and learn the best I can from the mistakes and successes. The only limits we have in growing are the ones we put on our selves. Granted space can be limited, but how we utilize that space is what maters.

Breeding is not for everyone that is for sure. I'm still, in my mind, at the breeding 101 stage. LOL I have read a lot and now putting it into practice. Indoors... all I have is a small closet, 2'W x 6'L x 5'H. This light covers a 4'x4' area so 2 would be ideal. I'm only limited to the grow season outdoors and any infestations that come along. My yield grows will be done outside while the indoor grows are for breeding and Pheno Hunting during the winter. Like anything it takes time to learn and then time actually growing to get good at it. That is not always a guaranty though as nature has it's unpredictable side. Because there are two people that smoke in the house it is more cost effective to just our own. I have already saved us thousands this year by growing our own. I know people that have been growing for years and they still are learning. Like them I just keep at it, not giving up with a fail, and learn the best I can from the mistakes and successes. The only limits we have in growing are the ones we put on our selves. Granted space can be limited, but how we utilize that space is what maters.
Cool , I’ll follow along I absolutely wanna see how it’s done. I decided to grow also to save, I can’t afford to keep buying at a dispensary and keeping my prescription up to date, it costs too much and the pot isn’t that good, considering they tumble the buds to make vapes and edibles no wonder the pot isn’t good, their shaking all the good stuff off the buds.Pot I grew from the seed I got from the dispensary was awesome. The actual pot wasn’t that strong at all.I’m loving growing weed, very therapeutic and it’s fun watching it grow, and to smoke something I grew is very gratifying. It’s gotta feel really good having jars full of pot you grew, I love getting stoned, guess we all do lol

I have given up on the seeds I won from Killabeez. The Bubble Rantz were sent out but, have failed to arrive. They were in Chicago on 3rd of Nov and yet to arrive. I live in MI so it should not take this long to arrive out of Chicago. My thoughts are they are stuck in customs and will not make it out. The Vanilla Frosting seeds have not been mailed out yet. With the first round being stuck in Chicago, even if sent out, I'm not expecting the Vanilla Frosting to arrive now either. I'm assuming they will also get stuck in the mailing system. I could inquire about them, I have no interest in asking USPS why they have not arrived and the issues that could bring.

This is not a ditz on Killabeez, I wish Killabeezs the best of luck with their business. This is more of a rant against the issues with sending seeds in the mail. This is one of the main reasons I'm creating my personal seed bank. I do not want to deal with customs and all the issues than can come with it. I would have loved to have tested their seeds but, they have no control over customs or the mailing system. Until the Gov. can pull thier heads out of their arse, it is just not going to change.
I love it when I get a surprise in the mail. Guess what arrived today. Vanilla Frosting Seeds, yeap that is correct. The seeds from the Halloween Contest. o_O:thedoubletake::yahoo: With the Runtz they sent the tracking #, These they did not. I had no idea they had even been sent. I must say though it is the most interesting packing I think I have seen. Not sure I should post a pic but, lets just say I have cool little model kit to build and will be hung in the grow closet. :rofl:

Vanilla Frosting Arrived.jpg

Now the Bubble Runtz, from the first contest win, those are still in Postal Limbo since Nov 3rd... MIA in Chicago. :hmmmm: :popcorn:

Edit: Right after I posted this I checked my email and they are re-sending the Bubble Runtz! That is just awesome they would do that for a contest win IMO. They may be slow because they are busy, but, they sure bend over for customers. I will be ordering from them in the future.

Hey brother , I understand you had some concerns on pot size , I once had a plant that was vegging one to many moons , I was experiencing issues I could not explain ,, with my ppm in the soil spot on ,,,, my pH perfect ,,,,, my watering technique was flawless,,,,, a ninja I was brother a full blown ninja with the water jug ! It .... but it was giving me issues I could not explain , she was root bound !

Screenshot_20211116-193833_Gallery.jpg

That being said it did not show signs of slow growth ... I think in the shed is on to something with placing it closer to the light , and checking the root ball ...... you sadly never know how good the plant will be until the grow is complete ..... and to be honest they look green and mean to me hell yeah brother!!!!

Hey brother , I understand you had some concerns on pot size , I once had a plant that was vegging one to many moons , I was experiencing issues I could not explain ,, with my ppm in the soil spot on ,,,, my pH perfect ,,,,, my watering technique was flawless,,,,, a ninja I was brother a full blown ninja with the water jug ! It .... but it was giving me issues I could not explain , she was root bound !

Screenshot_20211116-193833_Gallery.jpg

That being said it did not show signs of slow growth ... I think in the shed is on to something with placing it closer to the light , and checking the root ball ...... you sadly never know how good the plant will be until the grow is complete ..... and to be honest they look green and mean to me hell yeah brother!!!!
Thanks @HashFart
I haven't got to re potting them yet, just been a little busy. I did get them raised up though as advised from @InTheShed . I think I'm going with the two in 3 gal pots as well. Just for kicks and giggles I'm going to leave the other two in these half gal pots. I may not get much off them but, I have hard time taking out plants. LOL The one I think is male will go into a 3gal pot, the other female that is branching good will be the other in a 3gal pot.

Congrats on the beans and the jet fighter!
The Vanilla Frosting seeds have not been mailed out yet.
First I was like :(
Guess what arrived today. Vanilla Frosting Seeds, yeap that is correct.
But then I was like :)
they are re-sending the Bubble Runtz!
And now I'm like :yahoo:
I will be ordering from them in the future.
I bet. Excellent customer service makes you a repeat customer!
they sure bend over for customers.
That's a whole new level of customer service, unless you meant "bend over backwards." :cheesygrinsmiley:

That is what happens when you think faster than your fingers can type. :rofl:

I love it when I get a surprise in the mail. Guess what arrived today. Vanilla Frosting Seeds, yeap that is correct. The seeds from the Halloween Contest. o_O:thedoubletake::yahoo: With the Runtz they sent the tracking #, These they did not. I had no idea they had even been sent. I must say though it is the most interesting packing I think I have seen. Not sure I should post a pic but, lets just say I have cool little model kit to build and will be hung in the grow closet. :rofl:

Vanilla Frosting Arrived.jpg

Now the Bubble Runtz, from the first contest win, those are still in Postal Limbo since Nov 3rd... MIA in Chicago. :hmmmm: :popcorn:

Edit: Right after I posted this I checked my email and they are re-sending the Bubble Runtz! That is just awesome they would do that for a contest win IMO. They may be slow because they are busy, but, they sure bend over for customers. I will be ordering from them in the future.

I won the same contest on the @Killabeez SeedBank website Blog. I also received a package today. I never won anything in my life. I am so pumped!!!

Ok so things are not going well at all. Been busy and did not get to pay close attention to my grow... Now I'm paying the price. Audrey III is showing some bad signs. I'm not sure what to do. I just want to cry and give up, not literally but, damn. My computer takes 1/2 hour to load pages or to even type takes hours. Tonight my phone is not letting me download pics because my Micro chip is now not showing. I just want to scream and smash shit! Not that I would, just feel that way.

Ok so things are not going well at all. Been busy and did not get to pay close attention to my grow... Now I'm paying the price. Audrey III is showing some bad signs. I'm not sure what to do. I just want to cry and give up, not literally but, damn. My computer takes 1/2 hour to load pages or to even type takes hours. Tonight my phone is not letting me download pics because my Micro chip is now not showing. I just want to scream and smash shit! Not that I would, just feel that way.
Oh no Morda!!! What is going on with Audrey III?? And I thought they fixed the internet and connectivity issues!

Back
Top Bottom