Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

Yeah I do, I'm A+ Certifide and trained in Networks, Network security and Internet Security. I ran all Cat 6 cable when I moved in. I have a Spectrum now and it was a local service for years. They sold out to Spectrum just last month. I know it this HP laptop. It has been slow as snails since I've had it. I have had to use it since my Gaming comp crashed. I have Winblows 9 I want to go back to Win 7. LOL I have tried for a while to get this comp to run right. It still runs at high CPU usage. I have stripped all the bloat I can but nothing seems to speed it up.
Damn, I bought an HP Omen last year with solid state drives. Quick as a whip. I recently updated to Win 11. Not that it helps my crappy DSL speeds any. I had an Alienware M17X before that...got it in storage now. Still works well but slow camparing it to the new comuters CPU speeds and RAM memory available today. Bought it in 2009, right as Alienware sold to Dell...everything Alienware-wise went downhill after Dell purchased it.

Win 9, that sucks. I loved Win 7 best version I think. I guess Microsoft does not support it anymore. What are you gonna do? Can't you get a more modern used refurbished laptop through work cheap?

Two ideas regarding the internet problem: configuration issues or wiring issues. You could look in and see if the router needs reconfig or computer needs reconfig for new internet provider's IP address/connection. Most IP providers use dynamic IP address configs these days, cheaper for them. If your computer is not set to query each time it may not get the right IP address input.

If you use a VPN, it could be the VPN provider problem.

One place I lived had continued dropped connections. We had the internet service provider's contractor agent come out and paid him $75 to look at the interior building internet wiring for that apt unit. He found we had bad wiring and replaced it. Seems the wiring was dated to the earliest ever type computer wiring. He replaced it to the outside connect...all was good afterward.

Have you asked the neighbors if they are having probs with their internet connections?

Regarding your "headbanging" on the computer post - I have been there many, many times. We have DSL here...sucks. No broadband or fiber likely in my lifetime...(cue giant "SIGH!").

You might try a "restore" system function to a previous time on the computer...it has worked for me in the past when I had screwed up config issues that crapped my download and connection speeds.

I bet you know all this...
This was my old setup:
IMG00116[1].jpg

LMAO No but the bugger still barks at them and she bit the leaves before. :rofl: I just started feeding her nutes just before I lost heat, I was thinking it may have been late but, she was green and healthy till now.... Even after we got heat back she was looking fine. This has been over the last 3 days that she started showing these signs... I'll have to see if I have anything available in my arsenal that has high potassium. Any suggestions?
KNO3 - potassium nitrate. A pretty common fert.

LMAO No but the bugger still barks at them and she bit the leaves before. :rofl: I just started feeding her nutes just before I lost heat, I was thinking it may have been late but, she was green and healthy till now.... Even after we got heat back she was looking fine. This has been over the last 3 days that she started showing these signs... I'll have to see if I have anything available in my arsenal that has high potassium. Any suggestions?
Smell any signs of root rot - septic smells?

I can't think of it being anything other than those things. We have oil heat at my house and didn't check the dip once last winter on a Friday. Got to 55. Luckily TK begged for someone to come out the next morning on a Saturday....a whole weekend is a long time to go...especially with the girls...maybe it was a stress response though...I'm sorry to hear that but glad you got some finally and are all snuggly again!
It made for good snuggling hehehe It happens, we just got side tracked and forgot about it. It was at 2:00 on Sat that it ran out and our delivery service is only open till 1 on Saturdays. Monday was opening deer season and even the schools close for that. They had 1 driver so had to wait till Tuesday. I had a oil lamp going in this room and got the temp up to 65 from 52. Amazing what one oil lamp can do. Considering it was in the low 30's outside... yeah was not to unpleasant.

SHITE! Massively awesome! Personal build? What caused the crash?
Yeah I have built my own since day one of my computing adventure. Power supply blew and took out the MB. I was SOOOO Pissed at the time.

It made for good snuggling hehehe It happens, we just got side tracked and forgot about it. It was at 2:00 on Sat that it ran out and our delivery service is only open till 1 on Saturdays. Monday was opening deer season and even the schools close for that. They had 1 driver so had to wait till Tuesday. I had a oil lamp going in this room and got the temp up to 65 from 52. Amazing what one oil lamp can do. Considering it was in the low 30's outside... yeah was not to unpleasant.
I think 420 metabolism stops at about 55 deg F. Could be a temp reaction to cold temps.

Yeah I have built my own since day one of my computing adventure. Power supply blew and took out the MB. I was SOOOO Pissed at the time.
You must have running "hot and heavy" - probably could have heated a grow with your CPU cooler output...LOL!

Wow I can't believe one lamp did all that! Thank God you had that there for you!

Snuggling with your :love: is always nice though :)

Damn, I bought an HP Omen last year with solid state drives. Quick as a whip. I recently updated to Win 11. Not that it helps my crappy DSL speeds any. I had an Alienware M17X before that...got it in storage now. Still works well but slow camparing it to the new comuters CPU speeds and RAM memory available today. Bought it in 2009, right as Alienware sold to Dell...everything Alienware-wise went downhill after Dell purchased it.

Win 9, that sucks. I loved Win 7 best version I think. I guess Microsoft does not support it anymore. What are you gonna do? Can't you get a more modern used refurbished laptop through work cheap?
I'm in the process of selling a piece of land, got to because our septic just started to fail. Will cost 10k to get the new one in. I'm going to speck out a new PC when that is all said and done. Just gotta suffer till then.

I'm in the process of selling a piece of land, got to because our septic just started to fail. Will cost 10k to get the new one in. I'm going to speck out a new PC when that is all said and done. Just gotta suffer till then.
Man, bad timing for problems. Holidays just around corner too...knock on wood and ask the Universe for MERCY! And, lots of good fortune, of course. The Universe always provides.

Wow I can't believe one lamp did all that! Thank God you had that there for you!

I was shocked too, I have a collection of old oil lamps. That hard part was getting the oil. I found an old bottle out in the garage and Bam... Heat wave time LOL I don't store the lamps with oil in them.

I was shocked too, I have a collection of old oil lamps. That hard part was getting the oil. I found an old bottle out in the garage and Bam... Heat wave time LOL I don't store the lamps with oil in them.
Smart man...lol I would hate to see that go south in a turn of events!

Man, bad timing for problems. Holidays just around corner too...knock on wood and ask the Universe for MERCY! And, lots of good fortune, of course. The Universe always provides.
With me and my luck it always pours when it rains, I just keep my faith and God provides. I have always been one that rides the waves and takes a rest when clam seas are present. Just life. I'm grateful I had a buyer at the time I needed to sell it. Didn't want to but, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to survive this ride we call life.

What's the problem with the septic tank? Roots, clogs or bad drainage? If the distribution lines are clogged and you can locate the distribution box and uncover it you may be able to water jet it, auger it or use over the counter chemical line decloggers directly there. That would at least provide temp fix. Long term problems still may reoccur in the long run though.

With me and my luck it always pours when it rains, I just keep my faith and God provides. I have always been one that rides the waves and takes a rest when clam seas are present. Just life. I'm grateful I had a buyer at the time I needed to sell it. Didn't want to but, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to survive this ride we call life.
Amen. I say the same all the time. We were given the good with the bad. Life is about surviving and adapting and making the best of the gifts we were given. Through our greatest hardships come the most beautiful recoveries that help build the foundation for the amazing lives we were blessed with-no matter the struggles to get or stay there

Maybe Morda just needs to "snuggle" his computer a bit or plants a bit and all will be well...have you tried that Morda? (I am such an *SS, I know...just teasing Krissi...snuggling fixes a lot of things).

What's the problem with the septic tank? Roots, clogs or bad drainage? If the distribution lines are clogged and you can locate the distribution box and uncover it you may be able to water jet it, auger it or use over the counter chemical line decloggers directly there. That would at least provide temp fix. Long term problems still may reoccur in the long run though.
It is just old and beyond it's life, God only knows how long it has been used My guess is over 60 years (I'm 59). It was put in before I was born. It is also located under a piece of land our family owed at one time and no longer do. Long ass story.

Back
Top Bottom