Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

cjsbabygirl313

@Mars Hydro, a very generous sponsor with AWESOME giveaways, is sponsoring me with an amazing FC-3000 light to try out in exchange for this journal which is replacing my “Babygirl’s Sour Livers DWC Hydro Grow Journal, November 2021” journal, which is where this wild ride started.

This beautiful light features the following:
  • 896 Samsung lm301B LED chips
  • High PPFD output and even PAR distribution
  • full spectrum enhanced with blue and red light
  • daisy chain dimming feature
  • fast heat dissipation
  • 5 year warranty and expected 50,000 hour lifespan
  • 306 watts
  • 2.5’ x 2.5’ core coverage area
IMG_0383.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

IMG_0385.jpeg

IMG_0389.jpeg

Liv is starting 12-10-2021 (Day 34) under the FC-3000 which will carry her thru to harvest. Having never had a light of this magnitude, I can’t wait to see how well she responds to the full sun-like spectrum! Liv is starting off at about 20” above the canopy, but only at 55% to see how she responds to the awesomeness of this light! Each week I’ll add 5% to the brightness and let her grow up into the recommended 12” height above the canopy (obviously watching for light burn with this bad boy and adjusting accordingly if needed).

Just as a refresher, here are the basics for my grow:

ENVIRONMENT
  • Tent: 36”x20”x62”
  • Light: @Mars Hydro FC-3000
  • 203 CFM 4" Inline exhaust fan with 4" x 14” carbon filter and passive air intake
  • 320 GPH 4-outlet air pump to run (2) 4” air-stones and 6” drip ring 24-7 in a 5-gallon DWC bucket w/clay hydroton

STRAIN
  • Sour Livers (auto) by Mephisto Genetics
  • Heritage: 'The Livers' (cutting) x Sour Crack F4 Regular auto
  • Size - 45-65cm Height/35-50cm Width
  • Structure - compact but bushy
  • Indica/Sativa - 80/20
  • Cycle Time - 60-70 days from sprout (occurred on 11-07-2021)
  • Average Yield - 90-120g as a single plant
  • Cannabinoids - Estimated over 20% total cannabinoids total cannabinoids.
  • Aroma and flavour: A Sweet/Sour/Fruity/Skunky combination

NUTRIENTS
  • Mr. Mucha Stache cal/mag
  • Botanicare CNS17 Grow
  • Botanicare CNS17 Ripe
  • Rapid Start rooting supplement
  • Botanicare Hydroguard
  • +Life

Here are her pics from today and showing how perfectly the FC-3000 fits into my tent (I TOLD you I’d make it fit!). She also got a fresh res of 900 ppms (the other day was at 720 and was at 680 tonight before the change with another quart down so it looks like she’s actively feeding).

Oh - and I THINK she’s throwing her first pistils!

Tag list and shout out to all who have been with me for this crazy ride; thank you all for your support, encouragement, advice, and kindness! You all are THE BEST!!!

@420 Ceasar @Bill284 @bluter @Carcass @charliewaffles @Cola Monster @DeeBoy @Dr Fish @FelipeBlu @Grand Daddy Black @InTheShed @Jack420 @Jon @Krissi1982 @LKABudMan @mk2SMOKEY @MochaBud @Moony @Paul Squiggle @PGA Caddie @PlanetJ @ppm Charlie @Rexer @sneekymofo @StoneOtter @Tokin Roll @Trala @Verbalist @West Hippie

Ooooo very shiny hehe. Glad to see your lady has a new sun :)

Should help her grow into a big girl.

Bit of advice to help save some room. Put your fan on top of your tent and run a small piece of ducting from filter to fan. You will free up a large amount of room which will come in handy if you need to raise your light.

If you put a piece of cardboard or wood ontop of the tent so that it touches the poles it will spread the weight.

Hope this helps! :)

Hey Chick, mind if i sit in on this one. Congrats!!
Hey @Mayne ! Would live to have you along for the tide! Pull up a spot and buckle up! Its been a wild ride so far!

Bit of advice to help save some room. Put your fan on top of your tent and run a small piece of ducting from filter to fan. You will free up a large amount of room which will come in handy if you need to raise your light.

If you put a piece of cardboard or wood ontop of the tent so that it touches the poles it will spread the weight.

You can also put both filter and fan outside of the tent and instead of drawing through the filter you can draw through some ducting and output into the filter. It works in the exact same way and will free up your whole top of the tent

Yup - already got a board on top of the tent, but cant remember why hubby said it wasnt going up there (sometimes you gotta respect your partner’s wishes)

Yup - already got a board on top of the tent, but cant remember why hubby said it wasnt going up there (sometimes you gotta respect your partner’s wishes)
There's no reason not to unless the noise is a bit of an issue. The fans aren't a fire risk. In fact if you put the fan ontop of the tent you can box it in and put a quilt or something around it and it will help with the noise a little. Just cut a rectangle out of 2 sides of a box (1 for in duct 1 for out duct)

They aren't a fire risk as they don't get hot unless you are using a fan speed controller on a non digital fan.

IMG_20211211_004324.jpg

IMG_20211211_004331.jpg

As you can see I do practice what I preach hehe

Thanks for the tag, Babygirl.

Your new light prompted the girl to flower. What next?! :Rasta:

Looking forward.

Thanks for tagging me, babygirl!
A sweet new light, and pistils on your girl...big fat buds are just around the corner...

Now let the fun begin!!
:yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Go team @Mars Hydro !! So stoked for you, fits perfect girl! You're gonna do great!!! Keep doing great *edit
Thanks for the tag, Babygirl.

Your new light prompted the girl to flower. What next?! :Rasta:

Looking forward.
This should be fun; lets fill this tent with another hot lady.
Thank you for the tag BabyGirl!
Let the party get started :yahoo::cheer: cause she's ready to rock!
Thanks for tagging me, babygirl!
A sweet new light, and pistils on your girl...big fat buds are just around the corner...
Thanks for joining in folks - I’m psyched with the combination of the new light and finally seeing the start of her pistils. half way thru grow and then comes the real work!

Sweet new light babygirl. Cant wait to see where this goes...

Back
Top Bottom