Mars Hydro FC 3000

TheHouseOfGreen

420 Member
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd share the first review on the news mars hydro FC 3000 which I found today.

Seems legit, runs a bit hot maybe? They are about 2-300 off on their par maps vs the reviewers ( Not the first company to throw out larger numbers, certainly not the last either) but TBH their par readings are way to high anyways, if I used these I would rather the lowered/friendlier readings the reviewer showed instead of the inflated ones.

All in all, okay light. Definitely better out there and spectrum could favor flower a bit more.

As he mentioned in the video, his measurements would be affected by his environment, so the PAR would be a little low. We tested the par in the Mars Hydro tents, and the reflective materials of the tents would increase the PAR by 20 percent.

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd share the first review on the news mars hydro FC 3000 which I found today.

Seems legit, runs a bit hot maybe? They are about 2-300 off on their par maps vs the reviewers ( Not the first company to throw out larger numbers, certainly not the last either) but TBH their par readings are way to high anyways, if I used these I would rather the lowered/friendlier readings the reviewer showed instead of the inflated ones.

All in all, okay light. Definitely better out there and spectrum could favor flower a bit more.
Light does not run any cooler then my Viparspectra PAR 600,part of the reason I bought it,quite disappointed.

Lads,does anybody know how hot does this one get in the tent with ir without driver on it?have certain concerns it might raise the temp in my 80x80cm tent significantly

Back
Top Bottom