Mars Hydro Father's Day Giveaway - Looking For A Tester For Smart FC-3000

Thanks @Vegan4life :thanks: It would be Great if ya tagged along with the upcoming grow journal AND anyone else who wants to as well!! How about a general consensus on whether I should run Photos or Auto's? I would love to hear what peeps wanna see more :hookah:
I have never grown an auto, so I say auto. My two cents.

I have never grown an auto, so I say auto. My two cents.
Thanks @KeithLemon, awesome that's what I wanna know! Opinions are what I'm asking for. I have 3 different strains of fast buds autos or an northern Alaska photoperiod strain. Rough choice boys and girls :ganjamon:

Thanks @KeithLemon, awesome that's what I wanna know! Opinions are what I'm asking for. I have 3 different strains of fast buds autos or an northern Alaska photoperiod strain. Rough choice boys and girls :ganjamon:
What is the flowering time on the northern Alaska? I am always looking for something with a fast-flowering time because of where I live.

What is the flowering time on the northern Alaska? I am always looking for something with a fast-flowering time because of where I live.
The Alaskan photoperiod strain are Regular seeds. It's called Clusterfuck and its from AKBeanbrains (the breeder) it's a cross of ATFxMTF. Which is Alaskan thunder fuck crossed with a Mantanuska thunder fuck. I grew 5 beans outdoors a couple years ago and outta 5 regular beans I got 4 females and only 1 male. The flowering time was per usual for a heavy indica bouts the 10 th of October is when they finished outside.

Thanks @Vegan4life :thanks: It would be Great if ya tagged along with the upcoming grow journal AND anyone else who wants to as well!! How about a general consensus on whether I should run Photos or Auto's? I would love to hear what peeps wanna see more :hookah:
Yes tag me when you start your journal ! I am running some Autos right now , I have seeds ready to start another Auto grow as soon as I harvest ! Looking forward to trying Bruce Banner and Fire OG Autos...

:volcano-smiley:

I am a new grower, never used Mars Hydro but really wanted that fc 3000 (just didnt have the funds in the budget. Man, what I could grow with that light! Hope everyone had a happy Father's Day and best of luck to everyone (I know I'm late, lol).
please follow us, we will have giveaway for other products in the future

Dear Growers! :circle-of-love:

Father's Day is approaching,Happy Father's Day~~ :high-five:

Father's love is an umbrella, which is always supported in rainy days. :love: In order to celebrate Father's Day, Mars Hydro are thrilled to announce an exciting giveaway event.

:green_heart:Prize: Mars Hydro Smart FC-3000 LED Grow Light

:green_heart:Participation rules:

:love:Share your or your dad's favorite Mars Hydro product
:love:Like the post
:love:@ 2 friends
:love:The winner needs to share the grow journal with the Smart FC3000 LED Grow Light on 420.

The winner will be randomly picked on June 30th

:green_heart:【Notice】One day one post. Don't discuss other topics. Our products are shipped to the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany and EU countries for free.(Please write your country in the comment)

Good luck everyone~~:goodluck::goodluck:
1686648750038.png
USA Sacramento CA

Friends who have not participated in our latest FCE3000 Giveaway, please invite your friends to join us ,have Fun

@stardawg17,@Mayne,@MDK420,@UnholyFire,@GainesvilleGreen,@Regrowth,@Hot Rod Hippy,@zPotato,@420always420,@Skunksta,@Baron Von Blurple,please join us the latest FCE3000 gift giveaway through the following link: Mars Hydro Prime Day Giveaway - FC-E3000

Back
Top Bottom