Mars Hydro Father's Day Sale & Giveaway

MARS HYDRO HYDROLINE12 LED HYDROPONIC GROWING SYSTEM

61KfVX-UkOL._SL1600_.jpg
714HN6gzbeL._SL1600_.jpg

71Cc7oF2DbL._SL1600_.jpg

Not just for me but maybe for my kids to play with too, growing their own vegetables and flowers.
Fun for everyone
The disadvantage is it's not available in EU yet.

Thank you Mars Hydro for another giveaway!
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

@zPotato, can it stay on more than 16 hours?
I was looking at it the other day and the time cycles seemed wrong for cannabis.
Mars Hydro hydroline12 hydroponic light will automatically turn off after 4/8/12/16 hours
Most people root clones on 20/4 or 24/0 and veg on 18/6.
Anyway, looks cool and I'm sure your kids will love it.

MARS HYDRO HYDROLINE12 LED HYDROPONIC GROWING SYSTEM

61KfVX-UkOL._SL1600_.jpg
714HN6gzbeL._SL1600_.jpg

71Cc7oF2DbL._SL1600_.jpg

Not just for me but maybe for my kids to play with too, growing their own vegetables and flowers.
Fun for everyone
The disadvantage is it's not available in EU yet.

@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs
I like that thing. Nice toy . To play with. That be Kool.

I’ve been seeing this thread pop for weeks, I’ve been waiting to see if there would be a 4th of July or Canada day sale? @marshydro
Will have a prime day sale soon.

One last entry? Why not! How about we take a look at a kit inspired by this giveaway? The MARS HYDRO FC 4800 LED GROW LIGHT + 4'X4' GROW TENT KITS COMBO.

C84940C5-4955-442C-A6AA-C3354A5BB6B7.jpeg
CEDF01CB-886C-4F1E-9F4D-E9574CAE0C18.jpeg

Kit has everything a grower needs to get started except seeds, growing media, pots, and nutrients.

Kit includes

FC-4800 4’x4’ Grow Tent Combo Include: FC4800 LED Grow Light / 4’x4’ Indoor Grow Tent / 6’’ Inline Fan / 6’’ Carbon Filter / 33’ Duct Tube / Thermostat comtroller / 10X20MatKits

Mars Hydro grow tents use 1680D thick canvas, heavy-duty steel poles, and SBS zippers, creating a non-toxic human work environment while using high-quality materials and locking all light in. Easy observation view window, removable floor tray, and a tool bag to help grow the plants indoors more conveniently.

@TwelveCoffee
@HappyHazmat88

SG

FC-E6500
The FC-E6500 has a total of 3546 BridgeLux diodes.
PPF is 2026μmol/S
730W
500-best-vertical-farm-commercial-led-grow-light-1.jpg

Advantages:
Elegant sleek design
Adjustable bar position means adjustable (up to a point) spread
Great diode placement
Disadvantages:
I don't own one

@Tokin Roll @Hayron1088

So from one that I’ve seen from sponsors on this site is that Mars Hydro is active and supportive. Y’all are always doing something which is awesome and I like that! and I’m sure others do as well :) all the proof we need is here! @Mars Hydro that’s the best advantage to see y’all’s kits and lights in action. Y’all’s product produces period! Thank you for all the give aways
@7Dust2
@Bill284

12621C17-E9AB-4573-8F08-B31BEA040E7D.jpeg

So from one that I’ve seen from sponsors on this site is that Mars Hydro is active and supportive. Y’all are always doing something which is awesome and I like that! and I’m sure others do as well :) all the proof we need is here! @Mars Hydro that’s the best advantage to see y’all’s kits and lights in action. Y’all’s product produces period! Thank you for all the give aways
@7Dust2
@Bill284

12621C17-E9AB-4573-8F08-B31BEA040E7D.jpeg
This is what I won, well the light and tent only!

Winner Announcement :high-five:
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 113. Thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the winner is!
#70 @Darade :party:
Congratulations to @Darade ,please send me your shipping information via PM!
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prizes.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you have a great summertime.:thanks:
By the way, a new giveaway coming soon.
420Magazine.png

Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 113. Thank you all for your active participation.
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prizes.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you have a great summertime.:thanks:
420Magazine.png

Congratulations @Darade

420Magazine.png

:woohoo:woohoo!!! :woohoo:

Congrats @Darade !!!

Back
Top Bottom