FC-E6500-Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift

Wow either the fc-8000 or the fc-e8000 would be ridiculous for my space lol but the specs tho .... 3.0g's/watt :eek: great job #marshydroblackfriday.

I know your already here lol but I thought of you @Krissi1982

Wow either the fc-8000 or the fc-e8000 would be ridiculous for my space lol but the specs tho .... 3.0g's/watt :eek: great job #marshydroblackfriday.

I know your already here lol but I thought of you @Krissi1982
I am here but I like to get tagged anyway!!

@Finnicki have you been thinking about any Christmas presents from @Mars Hydro

#marshydroblackfriday

Little G FUNK Friday

20211125_163501.jpg

Name of light starts with an “A” and ends with a “M”. Can we type sponsors names here? Is that allowed? The other companies not sponsored here, those we can’t spell out? What’s the verdict?
Hey @Finnicki - you can and should name the sponsors anytime you use or buy one of their products, in my opinion. The sponsors do great work for us here and when we use them, at least I feel, the least we can do is highlight them to whatever extent is appropriate. And as far as decorum here, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure it's encouraged to mention sponsors and their products specifically by name and type. That's why they're here! For what it's worth....

#marshydroblackfriday

@Herby Green heh dude fancy a chance of winning some prizes.. ;)

tent.jpeg
I love that you sprung for the cfm kit for anti-hourglassing. I did the same and it's the best thing tent wise I did. They fit ANY tent the same size. It's awesome I think. Once I started having multiple locations I was SO glad I got them.

Cant lie made my own.
Drill pvc pipe and cable tie.
;)
I love that you sprung for the cfm kit for anti-hourglassing. I did the same and it's the best thing tent wise I did. They fit ANY tent the same size. It's awesome I think. Once I started having multiple locations I was SO glad I got them.

#marshydroblackfriday
From my first indoor grow, can't wait to see the new grow under my new fc6500 @Krissi1982
20200816_105133.jpg
Been working a bunch hey ECM??!! Still grabbing that OT? I need you to get set up so I can be jealous!!! Good to hear from you my brother!

Been working a bunch hey ECM??!! Still grabbing that OT? I need you to get set up so I can be jealous!!! Good to hear from you my brother!
Working so much really sucks but is starting to slow down now and I'm working on getting my tent ready, will get this journal started asap, I'm looking forward to making you jealous @Krissi1982 lol, btw you are making me jealous at the moment, great job you are doing in your garden :peace:

Working so much really sucks but is starting to slow down now and I'm working on getting my tent ready, will get this journal started asap, I'm looking forward to making you jealous @Krissi1982 lol, btw you are making me jealous at the moment, great job you are doing in your garden :peace:
GARDEN?!?! @Krissi1982 has multiple freaking JUNGLES!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom