If there are so many questions about the rules, perhaps they should be clarified before a winner is announced?
Just to avoid anymore confusion..

I have caculated all the likes. :) Tough work. Luckily we have the search function, otherwise, I cannot imagine how long this would take. Haha!
Anyway, here is the result I have now:
If we caculate singal post, we will have @Old Salt get the most likes post other than me , which is 30 likes for a singal post. :Namaste:
And If we caculate all the post one guy post, then we have three most like menbers, they are :green_heart:
- @Kingjoe83 total 316 likes with 23 posts
- @Jack420 total 249 likes with 18 posts
- @Old Salt total 210 likes with 12 posts

I trust both @Old Salt and @Kingjoe83 , and since @Old Salt already prepared for this random number, I would invite him to run the randum number for us. Good luck all! I will patiently wait for the result. :D
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Just curious why @Jack420 wasn’t a part of this if he was in “second place” if you will?..

You are just awesome helper around :circle-of-love: I got the randum number, will anounce it now. :green_heart:
It's 4:25 in the morning here. Coffee is in hand,,, Setting up...

Here we go

So here is the winner that @Old Salt picked. Let's congrats to @candycane :theband:
Winner, please PM your shipping address, with phone number so that I can arrange shipment for you soon, :Namaste:

If each grower has three chances to post, how do you account for those with many more posts? That means that people who followed the 3-post rule are at a disadvantage over those who "entered" the contest 10, 15, or 20 times.
So the only posts that count for a member here would be the first three where they tag other members?
Not sure how explaining how the winner was arrived at gives away the winner!
Until just now I probably have one of the lowest post counts!
If there are so many questions about the rules, perhaps they should be clarified before a winner is announced?
Just to avoid anymore confusion..

I'll mention that this forum has a search function that allows you to find all the posts in one thread by a poster. I used it;)

Hey all, each of the grower can only entry three times and most of them do only post 3 times with the rule like tag ppl and add #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock , and most one who did more than 3 posts are posting the normal conversations like me and Old Salt do. :) So hopefully you can understand. :Namaste:

We cannot control how many post one can post, but we can control when we choose the winner, to check the status of them, that is why @Old Salt get three menbers, but only @candycane is right for the win.
- If the randum number goes to conversation, will do it again,
- If the number goes to a menber that breaks the rules, we do it again. :)
So hope everyone can understand. :green_heart: Peace and Love.
P.S. candycane only post three posts, and all of them are entry posts. ;)

If anyone has any doubt about the random number generation, I'll upload the video. The clock gadget is visible in the video, and you can use the timestamp on my post above to verify that I didn't have the time to choose the results.

If anyone has any doubt about the random number generation, I'll upload the video. The clock gadget is visible in the video, and you can use the timestamp on my post above to verify that I didn't have the time to choose the results.
What I know is you are very considerable, and you just did it right! :)

Back
Top Bottom