I do love my Mars Pro II's but i would also love to move into the next generation of full spectrum lighting. Thanks Sara and Mars for the great opportunity. #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock @stoneotter, @Old Salt, @GHempster

The Pro II Cree's can certainly do some work too! @Dano999 is using a pair of them (the 128's) and they are rocking his grow so far.

I have to say I am converted to Mars and I have no turning back.

What the rules on entering this?
Jaga you do exist still .. what's up buddy was it that mars hydro 300 we gifted ya years back that turned you ?

Hope life has been good bud.:passitleft:

#Norcaliwood
#Pot chimp
#Cronic hemphog
#Marshydroblackfridaysalesrock

Use @ symbol no spaces with user name you are tagging . Hashtags don't do anything sorry

I read it the same as @InTheShed. If I end up getting to pick, I see a few concerns. The first is a very small one because the chances are much smaller. I would be pissed to pick my own #. I want to win this light as much as anyone else here but don't want to be accused of cheating even more so. I would feel obligated to choose again which puts me out of the running. Why would I choose again?
I have an odd reputation here but it's not one of dishonesty. I'd like to keep it that way.
I also have many friends here. If I pick their # I can see others getting upset and being suspicious of favoritism.

My tummy hurts all of a sudden.

Mine too, but I'll serve if asked. At least I've removed myself from the contest, so I can't win.:) I came up with an Excel spread sheet that generates ten random numbers between 1 and the last post made. I just need to change 360 to that number. Here's an image of the spreadsheet:

full

Here's how I'd run it:
  1. Update the Last Entry to the proper value
  2. Press and hold the F9 key to update the spreadsheet for at least 5 seconds. This keeps generating new random numbers
  3. Validate the results. At least one number must be in each quarter. With 360 entries, at least one must be in each of the ranges 1-90, 91-180, 181-270, and 271-360. If this condition is not met, go back to step 2.
  4. Check the posts to find the winner, starting with number 1, and moving sequentially through the list. I'd be very harsh with this. If the hashtag, or tags for the members were wrong in any way, it would be disqualified. The reason would be given. Invalid entries, and posts from members that have recused themselves would be ignored.
  5. If no winner is found, repeat the process from step 2 on, until the winner is determined.
I'd make a video of the random number generation and post it to YouTube to avoid any suspicion of favoritism. Before evaluating the results, I'd e-mail the video to SmokeSara.

If anyone can come up with an improvement to this procedure, please let me know.

Jaga you do exist still .. what's up buddy was it that mars hydro 300 we gifted ya years back that turned you ?

Hope life has been good bud.:passitleft:
Joe King ✌️
Yes it was changed my garden for the better, I really am impressed in fact it is the light I'm still using now :passitleft:
I couldn't find the words that would express the appreciation of the gift I was between a rock and a hard place at the time,,, blessings to you brother ✌️ you will never truly know how much you helped me,,, I think it's time to show appreciation,,
Mr Happy 420 FromUs2u peace love and chips ♥

Use @ symbol no spaces with user name you are tagging . Hashtags don't do anything sorry
Hey I feel I should explain I didn't see that was you Joe,, I would have said a bit more,,, I lost over 50% of my sight lol I only have one goodish eye :)
Thanks again for the help ✌️

Joe King ✌
Yes it was changed my garden for the better, I really am impressed in fact it is the light I'm still using now :passitleft:
I couldn't find the words that would express the appreciation of the gift I was between a rock and a hard place at the time,,, blessings to you brother ✌ you will never truly know how much you helped me,,, I think it's time to show appreciation,,
Mr Happy 420 FromUs2u peace love and chips ♥

Thanks for the love I'll drop you a pm later we can catch up bro.

Look after yourself until then. Mars for the win beaches :passitleft:

Hey I feel I should explain I didn't see that was you Joe,, I would have said a bit more,,, I lost over 50% of my sight lol I only have one goodish eye :)
Thanks again for the help ✌ ♥

No worries man I hear ya life and age and health bro. It's all our battle one day ..you ever need anything always here to help . Hopefully Your in a better place now much love brotha.:passitleft::420:

#marshydroblackfridaysalesrock on this fine Thanksgiving eve eve

@GHempster @Reave @Lowded118

I do love my Mars Pro II's but i would also love to move into the next generation of full spectrum lighting. Thanks Sara and Mars for the great opportunity. #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock @stoneotter, @Old Salt, @GHempster

Yeah, I've been using the old 300's and was considering the reflector series, but I like the ts series ... a lot.

The way I read the rules, the only thing the comment with the most likes gets to do is pick the real winner:

Unless I read that wrong.
It is worded that way and I took it as such. I was just making a joke. Dont get me wrong I would love to win this light but if I had to choose the winner then I would opt my name out. I love y'all more than I'd love this light :)

Stay high my friends
-The Captain

Mine too, but I'll serve if asked. At least I've removed myself from the contest, so I can't win.:) I came up with an Excel spread sheet that generates ten random numbers between 1 and the last post made. I just need to change 360 to that number. Here's an image of the spreadsheet:

full

Here's how I'd run it:
  1. Update the Last Entry to the proper value
  2. Press and hold the F9 key to update the spreadsheet for at least 5 seconds. This keeps generating new random numbers
  3. Validate the results. At least one number must be in each quarter. With 360 entries, at least one must be in each of the ranges 1-90, 91-180, 181-270, and 271-360. If this condition is not met, go back to step 2.
  4. Check the posts to find the winner, starting with number 1, and moving sequentially through the list. I'd be very harsh with this. If the hashtag, or tags for the members were wrong in any way, it would be disqualified. The reason would be given. Invalid entries, and posts from members that have recused themselves would be ignored.
  5. If no winner is found, repeat the process from step 2 on, until the winner is determined.
I'd make a video of the random number generation and post it to YouTube to avoid any suspicion of favoritism. Before evaluating the results, I'd e-mail the video to SmokeSara.

If anyone can come up with an improvement to this procedure, please let me know.
You are just super! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

So we will end our Giveaway in several hours, is there anyone still haven't get the chance to join? Please hurry up! And I will anounce the one who choose the random number very soon.
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

We have now total 113 growers participates in this giveaway, if no more, I think time to give you likes for now, haha ! :Rasta:

So we will end our Giveaway in several hours, is there anyone still haven't get the chance to join? Please hurry up! And I will anounce the one who choose the random number very soon.
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
I’ll b here waiting :green_heart: :cheer: :hippy: :Rasta::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom