The way I read the rules, the only thing the comment with the most likes gets to do is pick the real winner:

Unless I read that wrong.

I hope not. It could cause a lot of dissension if whoever was picked, ended up as the winner.

Currently I have the post with the second most likes(28, post 15), the first being SmokeSara's original post(31). If she went with valid entries, it's currently @Virgin ground (27, post 22), as I've bowed out of this contest.

I'll put some thought into how I'd generate the random number(s), just in case it's needed.

Still have not decided which light to buy, the tsl2000 or p250 in this #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock
@HutchBenedict
@Desormais
@Simon Limon

P.s.
I would make a cabinet big enough to fit a ts3000 if need be.

Old school needs some new blood! #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock Cheers yall, thanks @SmokeSara ! Get in here @Lowrider72 @Captain Cannabis @Herb Dean

IMG_20191126_094851314.jpg

Please, my dog won't stop barking till I get a white light in the pink room! So many people would be happy if I changed my spectrum! #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock

@Amy Gardner @TurboBucket @fanleaf

Hello everyone, since it is weekend coming here,. I will be away for 2 days. :Namaste: If someone didn't get the coupon code, I will send next week before the Black Friday, :Rasta:
BTW, don't just post a lot, try to like other's post as well, coz this time the right to choose random number lies in the one who get the most likes. :green_heart:

I hope not. It could cause a lot of dissension if whoever was picked, ended up as the winner.

Currently I have the post with the second most likes(28, post 15), the first being SmokeSara's original post(31). If she went with valid entries, it's currently @Virgin ground (27, post 22), as I've bowed out of this contest.

I'll put some thought into how I'd generate the random number(s), just in case it's needed.
I read it the same as @InTheShed. If I end up getting to pick, I see a few concerns. The first is a very small one because the chances are much smaller. I would be pissed to pick my own #. I want to win this light as much as anyone else here but don't want to be accused of cheating even more so. I would feel obligated to choose again which puts me out of the running. Why would I choose again?
I have an odd reputation here but it's not one of dishonesty. I'd like to keep it that way.
I also have many friends here. If I pick their # I can see others getting upset and being suspicious of favoritism.

My tummy hurts all of a sudden.

I think she uses a random number generator and then posts screen shots. If that were replicated, I can't see anyone here getting bunchy about it.

On the other side of it...we are a good group, reminds me of some other groups that I've been in for one reason or another. One of the sayings I remember is "if someone needed the collection money that bad there must be a reason". Nobody's getting rich here off one light, I think we're fine, just my two cents. Cheers! :yahoo:

I have to say I am converted to Mars and I have no turning back.

What the rules on entering this?

Tag 3 friends and put this #Marshydroblackfridaysalesrock in the post somewhere. That is all .
You can have 3 posts.

Back
Top Bottom