Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway Starts Now

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hello Guys, Do you still remember the new giveaway I mentioned in the main thread? It is the time to begin it now. And Black Friday Promo is upcoming too. :theband:

Promotion of Mars Hydro Black Friday:
Time: Nov.27th-30th

-10% Off for TS series lights and SP 150
-5% Off for FC6500,SP6500,Grow kits
-3% Off for Grow Tents
Extra 3% Off: Enter the coupon "420Magazine" in the shopping cart. Then you will get a 13% discount totally!:hippy:

It's the ultimate sale in 2020, don't miss out. :cheer:Order from Mars Hydro official website: www.mars-hydro.com

Giveaway of Mars Hydro Black Friday:

Time: Nov.23th-30th

How to enter giveaway?:hmmmm:
- Share cannabis pictures of your own indoor growing. Each one has three chances to post.
- Tell us which mars hydro light you prefer and add hashtag #MarsHydroBlackFriday.

Prize::love:
- 1xTS1000. (2x2ft flowering coverage, 145W power, Dimmable and dimming daisy chain)

This is really a nice chance to get a free LED grow light before black Friday. Welcome to join us. Peace and Love.
:party::party::party:

#marshydroblackfriday
Guess I'll kick er off!
I use the TSW1000 And absolutely love it, I've got it dialed in for my 2x2, I'd love to add a second 2x2, or add a second light to my 2x2 to see what I can pull out of it,
I get amazing yields and amazing quality with these lights, 150W draw and yielding 7.7 ounces out of a 2x2 is impressive!
Thanks for another give away Sara, y'all are great!
IMG_20200924_064826.jpg
IMG_20200924_064831.jpg
IMG_20200918_114741.jpg

Hello Guys, Do you still remember the new giveaway I mentioned in the main thread? It is the time to begin it now. And Black Friday Promo is upcoming too. :theband:

Promotion of Mars Hydro Black Friday:
Time: Nov.27th-30th

-10% Off for TS series lights and SP 150
-5% Off for FC6500,SP6500,Grow kits
-3% Off for Grow Tents
Extra 3% Off: Enter the coupon "420Magazine" in the shopping cart. Then you will get a 13% discount totally!:hippy:

It's the ultimate sale in 2020, don't miss out. :cheer:Order from Mars Hydro official website: www.mars-hydro.com

Giveaway of Mars Hydro Black Friday:

Time: Nov.23th-30th

How to enter giveaway?:hmmmm:
- Share cannabis pictures of your own indoor growing. Each one has three chances to post.
- Tell us which mars hydro light you prefer and add hashtag #MarsHydroBlackFriday.

Prize::love:
- 1xTS1000. (2x2ft flowering coverage, 145W power, Dimmable and dimming daisy chain)

This is really a nice chance to get a free LED grow light before black Friday. Welcome to join us. Peace and Love.
:party::party::party:

I would love to try out the TSF3000
Someday.....
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

My next light upgrade would be from the FC or SP series depending on the size of my grow space, but a TS1000 would make a great complement to my lightings as well. #MarsHydroBlackFriday

This is my tent today with 4 autos of different strains:

#MarsHydroBlackFriday
I recently upgraded to the TS1000 in one of my tents. I'd love to eventually replace my 2 other off-brand lights with those as well, as it is a phenomenal little light for my spaces.
Here is a pics of Wedding Cake under the TS1000
IMG_8716.jpg
IMG_8929.jpg

And recently I began a sponsor grow with @WeedSeedsExpress using this light, growing GSC and Blueberry Autos
IMG_8930.jpg

It's a fantastic light that does well with every strain so far. Easy to get started, and runs at a reasonable temperature. I would recommend this light to anyone in a 2x2 or 3x3 space who is looking for a lower wattage solution, or who has space restrictions.
Good luck to all who enter! Thanks again @Mars Hydro for all your support and fantastic contests.

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

I am currently growing this Cosmic Lights in a 2x2 under a Mars Hydro TS1000. The plant loves it!

P1030871.JPG

P1030835.JPG

I previously used the same tent and light to start several auto flowers. The light excels at starting seedlings too!

P1030087.JPG

At some point, I'd love to try a light from your "F" series.

My SP150 has been a great starter light but I would love to get a TSL2000 to fully light my tent!!! Fingers crossed but best of luck to all!!

#MarsHydroBlackFriday @Mars Hydro

641CCB20-0C20-43C9-88B1-183CA4590B5E.jpeg

My SP150 has been a great starter light but I would love to get a TSL2000 to fully light my tent!!! Fingers crossed but best of luck to all!!

641CCB20-0C20-43C9-88B1-183CA4590B5E.jpeg
@mrking, you forgot the Mars Hydro tag.

Back
Top Bottom