Mars Hydro's Black Friday Giveaway Is Already Underway!

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Calling all plant lovers! :thanks: This week, we have an exciting Black Friday event just for you! And trust us, you won't want to miss it!

Mars Hydro

We're giving away three amazing prizes from MARS HYDRO:

1.MARS HYDRO CLIP FAN
2.MARS HYDRO SEED STARTING TRAY+HEAT MAT
3.MARS HYDRO FC3000-EVO LED GROW LIGHT

Entering is easy! Here's what you need to do:

✅1. Like this post to show your support.
✅2. Follow us to stay updated on all things plant-related.
✅3. Share a photo showcasing your beautiful plants. If you have a MARS HYDRO light, make sure it's visible in the photo. If not, no worries, we still want to see your green thumb!
✅4.In the comment section, don't forget to mention your country.

🔥We will randomly select three lucky winners and announce them on November 24th, 27th, and 30th respectively. So keep an eye out for the big reveal!:goodluck:

But that's not all! Our Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale is happening too, with discounts of up to 30% off! Plus, you'll earn three times the order points on all Black Friday purchases. It's the perfect opportunity to snag those coveted items at unbeatable prices. The sale end on Nov 26th!

Don't miss out on this fantastic chance to level up your plant game. Happy shopping and happy growing! 🌱

Mars Hydro

#MarsHydro #BlackFriday #giveaway

file_7.jpg

mars_hydro_seedling_tray_-2_1.jpg

mars-hydro-48x20-heat-mat-detail_1_2.jpg

FC3000-EVO-A_1_.jpg

Hello from Australia 😊
Another nice competition, thankyou.
My OG Kush under my Mars light and with my UR45 IR & UV Light strips .
Nice looking clip fan 😉😁

Calling all plant lovers! :thanks: This week, we have an exciting Black Friday event just for you! And trust us, you won't want to miss it!

Mars Hydro

1.MARS HYDRO CLIP FAN

✅3. Share a photo showcasing your beautiful plants. If you have a MARS HYDRO light, make sure it's visible in the photo. If not, no worries, we still want to see your green thumb!

🔥We will randomly select three lucky winners and announce them on November 24th, 27th, and 30th respectively. So keep an eye out for the big reveal!:goodluck:

But that's not all! Our Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale is happening too, with discounts of up to 30% off! Plus, you'll earn three times the order points on all Black Friday purchases. It's the perfect opportunity to snag those coveted items at unbeatable prices. The sale end on Nov 26th!

Don't miss out on this fantastic chance to level up your plant game. Happy shopping and happy growing! 🌱

Mars Hydro

file_7.jpg

FC3000-EVO-A_1_.jpg

Hello from the U.S.A. Panama under a @Mars Hydro. @2Water you need to get in on this cool giveaway. CL🍀

IMG_3373.jpeg

IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7569.jpeg
IMG_8177.jpeg

Mars Hydro? I got a few bits and pieces!

FC6500 x3, FCE4800 x2, 4x4, 4x8 and 5x5, 4 Inlines, two with a theromstatic control and a Hydroline 12.

The 4x4 is just crying for a new light though. 12x OG Kush about to go in there in my journal here:

All grown in Thailand.

IMG_8176.jpeg

Hmmmm ... Nick. Hmmm ...

I have a 32" x 64 " box I never finished. All the lumber is precut. I checked the specs and that is one of the few lights of that style that would fit in that space. That light would be ideal.

Like, that light would be PERFECT!

Thing is, I'm growing all I need right now. No real need to expand.

Hmmm ...

Wonder if there is anybody who would think that "ikea"-style box, and a light would make a great gift ...

Hmmm ...

:dreamy::dreamy::dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:

MGM

Mars Hydro

1.MARS HYDRO CLIP FAN

Mars Hydro

file_7.jpg

FC3000-EVO-A_1_.jpg

OK, This does look like fun.

I do have a place where this light would fit perfectly. I just haven't finished building it. Now I have some motivation.
Here is a pretty pic of a plant I grew in a smaller space.

Imagine how big and beautiful it could have been in a larger space, under that light!

Thanks for the heads up @NickHardy !

MGM

Mars Hydro

1.MARS HYDRO CLIP FAN

Mars Hydro

file_7.jpg

FC3000-EVO-A_1_.jpg

Awesome giveaway again!
IMG_20231121_075926_582.jpg

Marshydro fc-e 3000 usa

Back
Top Bottom