Mars Hydro's Black Friday Giveaway Is Already Underway!

East coast USA. @Mars Hydro
Screenshot_20231121-152420_Photos.jpg
East Coast in my neighborhood homie. I'll give you some love :high-five:

Thanks for tagging me @CaptainLucky , @Mars Hydro some awesome gear, and this is one hell of a giveaway!

I am in the USA, currently vegging 2 @Canuk Seeds Trainwreck under a competitor's 200w QB in a 3x3. The FC-3000-EVO would be the perfect light to flower under, and the oscillating fan would be a godsend!
20231120_213629.jpg
20231121_211748.jpg

Thank you again @Mars Hydro , and Happy turkey day to all the US growers!

Thank you all for your great sharing, and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! :thanks:

By the way, don’t forget to mention your country in the comment section. 🙃

In addition, you can share every day to increase your chances of winning! 👍

I absolutely adore the look of that light!

I bought a full set-up with a friend for a grow that was in his house, I visited to help. I couldn't visit for almost 3 weeks and in that time lost almost the full crop to mould and I had to chuck my Mars tent in the bin :(

Now I have a TSL 2000 that is too big to fit in my tent 😭 But I will never sell it, it's far too good.

I would love that light, it is the perfect size for my operation and would love to get some Mars back into my world

I'm in Scotland, UK

I absolutely adore the look of that light!

I bought a full set-up with a friend for a grow that was in his house, I visited to help. I couldn't visit for almost 3 weeks and in that time lost almost the full crop to mould and I had to chuck my Mars tent in the bin :(

Now I have a TLS 2000 that is too big to fit in my tent 😭 But I will never sell it, it's far too good.

I would love that light, it is the perfect size for my operation and would love to get some Mars back into my world

Don't forget to mention your country 😉

Thank you all for your great sharing, and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! :thanks:

By the way, don’t forget to mention your country in the comment section. 🙃

In addition, you can share every day to increase your chances of winning! 👍
I’m in the USA 🇺🇸 and I have a TS-600 in my closet that I used for this Panama. CL🍀.

IMG_3390.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom