FC-E6500-Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift

I could definitely find a use for a 4' exhaust fan. What the heck, I'll go in on this round.

Dos Si Dos photoperiod in coco still in veg. Current grow.

#marshydroblackfriday

What do you think, @Rexer, could you use another 4' exhaust fan?

Coco Dos Si Dos Thanksgiving.jpg

#marshydroblackfriday

Hey @Bill284

MarsHydro Black Friday Giveaway is winding down.

Get on over here and get you chance at some of this quality gear.

Just think of the scrogg you could lay down from the Killer FC-E6500 from Mars Hydro

Good Luck to everyone and may the luckiest person win.

Thank you @Mars Hydro for bringing such great prizes to 420magazine.

Enjoy

789811B9-4AA0-4A7C-B259-FCECA29B01C4.jpeg

B2377B24-8F00-4BCF-B2A7-9A3711D6F426.jpeg

#marshydroblackfriday

Hey @Bill284

MarsHydro Black Friday Giveaway is winding down.

Get on over here and get you chance at some of this quality gear.

Just think of the scrogg you could lay down from the Killer FC-E6500 from Mars Hydro

Good Luck to everyone and may the luckiest person win.

Thank you @Mars Hydro for bringing such great prizes to 420magazine.

Enjoy

789811B9-4AA0-4A7C-B259-FCECA29B01C4.jpeg

B2377B24-8F00-4BCF-B2A7-9A3711D6F426.jpeg
Well since you called me,hehe Thanks @Smokey0418

#marshydroblackfriday
I'm going to need all new gear so thank you for doing this for us.:thanks:
@CanadianStoner are you around.
Get in on a good deal.

@Mars Hydro you rock.

Stay safe.
Bill

20210204_211333.jpg

That's a BBxNL Auto, great smoke and heavy yielder
Yup. That just made my list. Gorgeous and super frosty. Always looking for good autos. Can you mention the breeder? Also, I have Green Crack auto, and Watermelon Weddingcake Double XL auto, seeds, one in house one in mail. I am going to pop one of those two. Have you grown either? I don't know what Double XL auto means, but a cross of Watermelon Skittlez and Wedding Cake can't possibly be bad. I'm going with that unless you tell me Green Crack is the greatest auto of all time. Lol.

Yup. That just made my list. Gorgeous and super frosty. Always looking for good autos. Can you mention the breeder? Also, I have Green Crack auto, and Watermelon Weddingcake Double XL auto, seeds, one in house one in mail. I am going to pop one of those two. Have you grown either? I don't know what Double XL auto means, but a cross of Watermelon Skittlez and Wedding Cake can't possibly be bad. I'm going with that unless you tell me Green Crack is the greatest auto of all time. Lol.
I've smoke Green Crack before and enjoyed it, it's also a strain known to have some THCV in it if my memory serves correctly. I think Tok used to grow it quite a bit.

XL is actually a great designation to see on a breeder package. Usually it means that it's going to be a big yielder. It'd kinda like a warning that it's not suitable for smaller stealth grows. That's a nice find with that strain combination.

Edit- a quick look online shows I was wrong. Close, but wrong. It's God's Green Crack that had the THCV a bit higher...

I've smoke Green Crack before and enjoyed it, it's also a strain known to have some THCV in it if my memory serves correctly. I think Tok used to grow it quite a bit.

XL is actually a great designation to see on a breeder package. Usually it means that it's going to be a big yielder. It'd kinda like a warning that it's not suitable for smaller stealth grows. That's a nice find with that strain combination.

Edit- a quick look online shows I was wrong. Close, but wrong. It's God's Green Crack that had the THCV a bit higher...
Yeah, I'm going with the WW Double XL. Do the 7 and 10 sun/10 LED thing. I gotta use up my Sohum so I'll use that on her and crank out a big stinky sweet girl. I know both strains well, so the combo is pretty easy to see what's coming. It'll be spectacular and it's from a new breeder I never used before. Very cool.

Hey @Lazeesloth84, did you mean to post this in the Mars Hydro contest? Not sure if maybe you accidentally posted in the wrong spot? Nice plants by the way. Super sweet colas.
DUH. Never mind, we ARE in that thread. I was the confused one, not you. Sorry! Lmao.

Thanks Jon

She's my sweet little thing.... she's my pride and joy...:theband:
Hey, where can I see your Nug of the Year? I just noticed that in your banner and would really like to see what a NOTY looks like!

Thanks Jon

She's my sweet little thing.... she's my pride and joy...:theband:
Also I forgot to ask - and I know I've done this before so forgive my short term memory loss, lol - but you grew the Ghost Train Haze recently, right? How many days in flower before you chopped her? Mine appear to be close but it seems too short for their advertised flowering time.

Hey, where can I see your Nug of the Year? I just noticed that in your banner and would really like to see what a NOTY looks like!
Sure...
Also I forgot to ask - and I know I've done this before so forgive my short term memory loss, lol - but you grew the Ghost Train Haze recently, right? How many days in flower before you chopped her? Mine appear to be close but it seems too short for their advertised flowering time.
Yes. I do recall that you're growing one. Sorry I haven't been around to see your plant more. The last few months have been a bit hellish for me.

I can't remember exactly how long she went. I'll have to get back to you but I think it was nine weeks.

I don't really pay much attention to breeder times. I just know by now what they should look like when they get close to being done and start paying attention to the trichs.

Back
Top Bottom