Mars Hydro Father's Day Sale & Giveaway

1655910102167.png

Mars Hydro fabric grow bags. Advantages: reinforced nylon handles and air-permeable fabric are great for growing plants in!

@ja horsey @gr0w

Today, I will take a look at this light

MARS HYDRO SP 3000 SAMSUNG LM301B OSRAM 300W LED GROW LIGHT

Looks like a good option for a 2’x4’ tent or with two lights in a 4’x4’ tent. Might be something to look into if my reflector series light fails.

Would love to see the price be a bit lower for this light.
6A92B647-FE27-4CE8-A082-3655F314808B.jpeg

@Timhomegrow @TwelveCoffee

This is a light I wish I was using but for practical reasons never get around to owning. It is simply beautiful. Sleek form like veteran muscle car from the past.
I am talking of course of the SP 6500
Beautiful light that seems to have been made obsolete by the lightbar trend.
Don't worry one day you will be mine.

Thank you Mars Hydro for another giveaway!
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

Why not? I would absolutely love to try a Mars Hydro light- and the FCE-8000 is a perfect size!

Screenshot_20220624-145244_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'll look at this kit.
There are way more advantages then disadvantages.

Advantages:
  • Well priced
  • Good ventilation kit included
  • Includes carbon filter
  • Great tent, well sized to the light.
  • Quality manufacturer with great customer service

Disadvantages:
  • Has fabric pots- not useful to all growers (it's useful to more growers than not- but not for my tent grows). That said, they work great outside! Personally I'd rather a small Amazon gift card that could be used to buy nutes or some such.

• Tent could have more ports for cable (2-3 inch).

Thank you for the tag @HPS Only,

@zPotato I agree, that is one sweet looking light!

Good luck to everyone!

mars-hydro-ts-600-full-sepctrum-led-grow-light-for-veg-flower-specifications_1.jpg

The cheapest entry in the Mars light lineup.. the TS 600
If you don't want to use a lot of power, don't have a big space and still want to grow a couple of autos this will work.
I'm actually curious about the 2022 updates to the TS series.. I've only used the previous series.
The wider angle is already interesting certainly at the shorter sides as there was a quick drop off measurable there with the straight edge.
And they've got two extra red frequencies where the previous version I believe only had one.

@miniclips320 @bluter powerful FC-4800 light to win this time around..

So here is my FC-4800.
I reckon it will pay for itself after 2 harvests including all costs

20220625_142216.jpg
20220625_142228.jpg
20220625_142323.jpg

Very bright, not very heavy. Very good spread. absolutely blasts my 3x3 flower tent.
My only gripe is what I mentioned earlier and this:

20220625_143701.jpg

The insides are made of plastic would prefer and have replaced that with metal ones.
Personal preference etc.

20220625_143430.jpg

@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

I’ll take another stab at it. Todays post is back to the light being given by our sponsor @Mars Hydro the FC4800

This light provides a wide spectrum of light and fits in a 4x4 tent perfectly. The PPFD spread is awesome and the spectrum provides several advantages as noted in the pictures. The dimming and daisy chain capability provides multiple arrays for different portions of the grow cycle and space. The ability to remove the driver from the tent helps reduce heat. www.mars-hydro.com

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800.jpg

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800-3.jpg

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800-2.jpg

2) @Bill284 @ReservoirDog @StoneOtter come on in and join the party! Or don’t so there is less competition for this. Lol!

I’ll take another stab at it. Todays post is back to the light being given by our sponsor @Mars Hydro the FC4800

This light provides a wide spectrum of light and fits in a 4x4 tent perfectly. The PPFD spread is awesome and the spectrum provides several advantages as noted in the pictures. The dimming and daisy chain capability provides multiple arrays for different portions of the grow cycle and space. The ability to remove the driver from the tent helps reduce heat. www.mars-hydro.com

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800.jpg

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800-3.jpg

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800-2.jpg

2) @Bill284 @ReservoirDog @StoneOtter come on in and join the party! Or don’t so there is less competition for this. Lol!
ayo, fix your pics
:Namaste:

So here is my FC-4800.
I reckon it will pay for itself after 2 harvests including all costs

20220625_142216.jpg
20220625_142228.jpg
20220625_142323.jpg

Very bright, not very heavy. Very good spread. absolutely blasts my 3x3 flower tent.
My only gripe is what I mentioned earlier and this:

20220625_143701.jpg

The insides are made of plastic would prefer and have replaced that with metal ones.
Personal preference etc.

20220625_143430.jpg

@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs
Pays for itself... Thats remarkable. Yeah, it has by far and away the best par map trouncing even my KB 1100s - even if I remove bars 4 and 6 and get crafty with new placements, even if I use 400 more watts and raise it higher I cannot touch that PAR map, no-one can. Can`t touch this light.

But now it, what can day-trade or something, does it run trading algos and PAY FOR ITSELF. Thats just nutso. Can it trade and grow simultaneously or do I need to set it up to trade the Asian close and euro open, and then grow dope when its done. Wow....

The Mars Hydro TS1000 grow light

* has full spectrum
* new white reflector hood for even light distribution
*BEST PRICE RANGE - it's in 100w range but the TS1000 delivers 150w, same price with competitors with 100w products.
*Best price

what ya sayin' @InTheShed @Tokin Roll
Oh thank F%$/, those old reflector hoods were starting to look a little ... old. Like, Flintstones old. Nice job with the industrial design on all the new pieces MARS they are sexy as.

mars-hydro-ts-600-full-sepctrum-led-grow-light-for-veg-flower-specifications_1.jpg

The cheapest entry in the Mars light lineup.. the TS 600
If you don't want to use a lot of power, don't have a big space and still want to grow a couple of autos this will work.
I'm actually curious about the 2022 updates to the TS series.. I've only used the previous series.
The wider angle is already interesting certainly at the shorter sides as there was a quick drop off measurable there with the straight edge.
And they've got two extra red frequencies where the previous version I believe only had one.

@miniclips320 @bluter powerful FC-4800 light to win this time around..
Fender HIYA. Nice to see you, or your electrons anyway.

This is a light I wish I was using but for practical reasons never get around to owning. It is simply beautiful. Sleek form like veteran muscle car from the past.
I am talking of course of the SP 6500
Beautiful light that seems to have been made obsolete by the lightbar trend.
Don't worry one day you will be mine.

@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs
Oh now, hey now, this is my speed. Mmm-mm. Love these slim greenhouse design fixtures, and Mars is Queen. So adaptable, with two side by side you get crazy good overlap tunability and they are pro design coming and going. Imagine the UVB or W.H.Y. that you`ve suddenly got tons of room for. Damn Sugar, you do look fine to-nite Ms. Mars. You are welcome in my life whenever and however, your battles will be my battles, your enemies my enemies. I cook, I`m hand(s)y and can roll a joint with one hand, in the rain, while steering a boat with the other. A modest(ish), totally satiated trail of, erm, fellow starlets such as yourself lay in my wake, but I`m always looking for the next, and last, beautiful companion.

Receipts are available. :kisstwo:

Back
Top Bottom