Mars Hydro Father's Day Giveaway - Looking For A Tester For Smart FC-3000

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Dear Growers! :circle-of-love:

Father's Day is approaching,Happy Father's Day~~ :high-five:

Father's love is an umbrella, which is always supported in rainy days. :love: In order to celebrate Father's Day, Mars Hydro are thrilled to announce an exciting giveaway event.

:green_heart:Prize: Mars Hydro Smart FC-3000 LED Grow Light

:green_heart:Participation rules:

:love:Share your or your dad's favorite Mars Hydro product
:love:Like the post
:love:@ 2 friends
:love:The winner needs to share the grow journal with the Smart FC3000 LED Grow Light on 420.

The winner will be randomly picked on June 30th

:green_heart:【Notice】One day one post. Don't discuss other topics. Our products are shipped to the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany and EU countries for free.(Please write your country in the comment)

Good luck everyone~~:goodluck::goodluck:
1686648750038.png

Father's love is an umbrella, which is always supported in rainy days. :love: In order to celebrate Father's Day, Mars Hydro are thrilled to announce an exciting giveaway event.

:love:The winner needs to share the grow journal with the Smart FC3000 LED Grow Light on 420.

:green_heart:【Notice】One day one post. Don't discuss other topics. Our products are shipped to the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany and EU countries for free.(Please write your country in the comment)

1686648750038.png
There’s so many great products it’s difficult to pick one but your FC-3000 would work great for my closet grow. @GainesvilleGreen @Danishoes21 you need to enter for a chance on winning this amazing giveaway for an awesome light. CL🍀

thank you @Mars Hydro for the opportunity!
@bluter @Bill284

Well, dad didnt use Mars Hydro, he passed in 1980, used the sun, :)

I used Mars 300's my first "real" grow attempt. But i modded them with Lenses, and added 5000K diodes.

This thing was hitting over 1000 par at like 40 inches off the canopy, lol..

23.png

thank you @Mars Hydro for the opportunity!
@bluter @Bill284

Well, dad didnt use Mars Hydro, he passed in 1980, used the sun, :)

I used Mars 300's my first "real" grow attempt. But i modded them with Lenses, and added 5000K diodes.

This thing was hitting over 1000 par at like 40 inches off the canopy, lol..

23.png
Damn things turbo charged! lol CL🍀

Same. Anything from the FC / FCE series is still a favorite.

Since I've already won in the past,
I'm just showing some love to Mars Hydro. :thanks:
Good luck to everyone and Happy Fathers day.

20230307_203638.jpg
20230407_203347.jpg

Check out the @Mars Hydro giveaway and enter for a chance to win an FC3000.

@Zephyrs
@marcus611a

I have been putting some miles my @Mars Hydro 3x3 grow tent ! I just love it, my bubblegum in the back got kinda wide on me but still fits in there wi my runtz muffin.. I really like how tough and well made they are! Theres not a scratch or ding on it yet. It would Be all around perfect if I could win the Awesome Smart FC3000 LED Grow Light to replace my current grow light!!

Hay there @The70’s @blasarius Check Out this awesome giveaway!

U.S.A. Born Bread n Growin
20230617_123002.jpg

1686648750038.png
:thanks:@Mars Hydro for your sponsorship. Your lighting products came highly recommended by my fellow 420 members. Unfortunately, the 2 lights I could have used were unavailable at thye time and had to buy another.

@DeltaDubie , @Odjob

My favorite product would be the Mars Hydro iFresh 4-Inch Smart Inline Duct Fan and Carbon Filter Combo.
I have some old school stuff and really need an upgrade. Maybe one day because this setup looks amazing.
@Jack420 @MurderDethKillMDK
Thanks @Mars Hydro for this superb giveaway.

Rules say "【Notice】One day one post." Can we post again after 24 hours? @Mars Hydro
yes,you can post after 24 hours

:thanks:@Mars Hydro for your sponsorship. Your lighting products came highly recommended by my fellow 420 members. Unfortunately, the 2 lights I could have used were unavailable at thye time and had to buy another.

@DeltaDubie , @Odjob
Thank you for your support, do you mean that the light you bought before failed? If the product is still within the warranty period, you can contact our after-sales service to obtain the warranty: solutions@mars-hydro.com

Back
Top Bottom