Mars Hydro Father's Day Giveaway - Looking For A Tester For Smart FC-3000

My favourite product of Mars Hydro.....other than the sweet long sleeve shirts???....hmmmmm

The Smart FC 4800 . The one that @Greenvein just won. Its the perfect size for my oddball sized 39 inch by 39 inch tent.

@Preston9mm ....I remember not so long ago.

Stay funky Bros!

:green_heart: Winners Announcement:green_heart:

Congratulations to @Zephyrs who won the prize - Mars Hydro FC3000 :clap: :clap:

Let’s expect @ Zephyrs to share his grow journal with Mars Hydro FC3000 on 420.

Thank you all for your participation.please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future.:thanks:

1688118956131.png

Congratulations @Zephyrs Nice FC3000 for a father's day Gift.. looking forward to seeing it in action 💪🏼

Thanks @Mars Hydro Top sponsors! Another happy member I'm sure he will be stoked!! 💚✌🏽

Thank you all for your participation.please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future.:thanks:

1688118956131.png
Congratulations to @Zephyrs on scoring his awesome light. Thanks @Mars Hydro for your generosity! CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer::bravo::welldone:

1688118956131.png
Wowza that's a great thing to wake up too!!! :nomo::thanks::slide: I'm looking forward to making a grow journal with this Awesome new Smart FC3000 light! Thank You So Much @Mars Hydro!!

Congratulations on the great win Zephyrs this light should make a great addition to your grow. Make me wish I grew indoors but too much work for me plus I know nothing about indoor grows but the plants look so nice when done right.
Thanks @KeithLemon, I too am mainly an outdoor grower. But still keepit rolling indoors during the winter! Looks like I have my hands full the rest of the year as I currently have a few Trees outside to tend to till October LOL.

Thanks @KeithLemon, I too am mainly an outdoor grower. But still keepit rolling indoors during the winter! Looks like I have my hands full the rest of the year as I currently have a few Trees outside to tend to till October LOL.
Guess you will be pretty busy. It must be nice to keep growing in the winter I pretty much am done after my outdoor plants have been harvested. Someday I will try an indoor grow. Happy growing.

Wowza that's a great thing to wake up too!!! :nomo::thanks::slide: I'm looking forward to making a grow journal with this Awesome new Smart FC3000 light! Thank You So Much @Mars Hydro!!
Congratulations! I look forward to checking in on your new grow journal !

:volcano-smiley:

I am a new grower, never used Mars Hydro but really wanted that fc 3000 (just didnt have the funds in the budget. Man, what I could grow with that light! Hope everyone had a happy Father's Day and best of luck to everyone (I know I'm late, lol).
Maybe you can sweet talk her on a PM:cheesygrinsmiley:
Mars are great lights.

Congratulations! I look forward to checking in on your new grow journal !

:volcano-smiley:
Thanks @Vegan4life :thanks: It would be Great if ya tagged along with the upcoming grow journal AND anyone else who wants to as well!! How about a general consensus on whether I should run Photos or Auto's? I would love to hear what peeps wanna see more :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom