Mars Hydro Prime Day Giveaway - FC-E3000

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Mars Hydro Prime Giveaway!đź’•

Dear friends, the highly anticipated annual Prime day is just around the corner, and we want to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude for your unwavering support and loyalty throughout the past year.And as a token of our appreciation, we are excited to announce the Mars Hydro Prime Giveaway,

:green_heart:prize: Mars Hydro FC-E3000 LED Grow Light
Mars Hydro FC-E3000 Bridgelux 300w LED Grow Light

:green_heart:Participation rules:
1.Comment on one of our products you want the most and @2 friends
2. Like this thread
3. Comment below with your country
4.The winner needs to share the grow journal with the FCE3000 on 420

:green_heart:The winner will be randomly picked on July 26th ,Good Luck~:goodluck:
1689154337638.png

I will not be participating in this great opportunity for the @Mars Hydro FC-E3000 , but I know some grower that are interested.

@Northward @Shellback

:goodluck: all.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Thank you for inviting your friends to join. If you have other planting friends, you can also invite them to participate,thanks~:thanks::hug::circle-of-love:

In Australia here,
the FC-E3000 would go nicely in the larger tent im thinking of purchasing ,I currently have the TS-1000 and
TSW-2000 .
Very happy with their performance, I currently have a grow journal, its listed below in links "bell syphon flood and drain "
:goodluck: everyone
@StoneOtter @Azimuth
@NickHardy
:thanks: Mars Hydro

Dear friends, the highly anticipated annual Prime day is just around the corner, and we want to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude for your unwavering support and loyalty throughout the past year.And as a token of our appreciation, we are excited to announce the Mars Hydro Prime Giveaway,

2. Like this thread

:green_heart:The winner will be randomly picked on July 26th ,Good Luck~:goodluck:
1689154337638.png
I would love 💕 to be using your FC6500 in my tent. The light I’m using now doesn’t have a detachable driver and controlling the heat is a nightmare. I’m in the U.S. @GainesvilleGreen @Danishoes21 you need to get in on this. CL🍀

Another lovely giveaway. Sweet!
Product of yours I'd love to try would be Mars Hydro ifresh - 6 inch smart Inline Duct Fan and Carbon Filter Combo ventilation for grow tent!!! @Roy Growin @Krissi Carbone
The FCE3000 would also work out perfectly in my shed!
East coast of Canada on the island of Newfoundland is where I'm from.

Another lovely giveaway. Sweet!
Product of yours I'd love to try would be Mars Hydro ifresh - 6 inch smart Inline Duct Fan and Carbon Filter Combo ventilation for grow tent!!! @Roy Growin @Krissi Carbone
The FCE3000 would also work out perfectly in my shed!
East coast of Canada on the island of Newfoundland is where I'm from.

Well hi there @CharlieWaffles!! Been a long time, good to hear from you! I am sure some 420 folks would love this @Mars Hydro opportunity.

We all know this New Jersey girl can't be in the mix but I'm happy to say that my FC4800 is my absolute favorite, go-to 4x4 light! I've had great success as well in my smaller tent housing the SP3000. Any Mars light has the ability to enhance your grows!

@marcus611a @KeithLemon, who do you know that would like this opportunity?

2. Like this thread

1689154337638.png
I would love to get my hands on a bigger 4’x4’ tent. Would make life much easier.
@LKABudMan @Bill284
USA

hey if i win the fce 3000 light could i upgrade it in on a bigger one like the fc e 1000 with price reduction?

@bluter and @Bill284

if not i could use the fc3 3000 in my baby tent.. need new light 2 x 2 x4 would great turned down a bit for babies..

send it out to Canada Eh!

under my hood now 3 tls 2000

hey if i win the fce 3000 light could i upgrade it in on a bigger one like the fc e 1000 with price reduction?

@bluter and @Bill284

if not i could use the fc3 3000 in my baby tent.. need new light 2 x 2 x4 would great turned down a bit for babies..

send it out to Canada Eh!

under my hood now 3 tls 2000

Thanks for your information, FCE1000W is not sold in Canada yet. What you win is the FCE3000. If you want to buy other products, you can buy them directly. We also have promotional activities now. The discount is very big. You can check it through our website: https://www.mars- hydro.com/sale

I would love 💕 to be using your FC6500 in my tent. The light I’m using now doesn’t have a detachable driver and controlling the heat is a nightmare. I’m in the U.S. @GainesvilleGreen @Danishoes21 you need to get in on this. CL🍀
What type of lamp are you using now? If the lamp is hot, it is recommended that you can increase ventilation

2. Like this thread

1689154337638.png
This is cool

2. Like this thread

1689154337638.png
Usa

2. Like this thread

1689154337638.png
Awesome giveaway again! I'd love to work with the fc-3000 actually I've been looking at this light. @Randar @zeal 🇺🇸

Back
Top Bottom